India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

The Lucky Husband... (Page 3)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:15am | IP Logged
hmm dreamy u know i  have always loved  fairytale love stories and happy endings. and abt this forcefield thing  mayb its  fantasy or fiction or it was in some mythological shows., guess i had been referring to those points here..

arpi love is true and sincere  so in a way its cast around avdesh to protect him..  

and rest of ur points abt avdesh being distracted and all hold very true but  for bahuji i\ts all about power and get it by hook or by crook

the only power she doesnt know or have is power of love..

here at some stage it resembles harry potter stories too

see harry cudnt be killed by voldemort coz his mothers love was his protection

its almost same here

dont u feel so

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boySidda8-Prashu-

komalSingh Senior Member
komalSingh
komalSingh

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:26am | IP Logged
wow again u penned it so well,

Avita moment were truley awesome n the BJ action was more like proving herself that her love is nowhere less than arpi for Avi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Di,

it is what I have been saying all long, Arpi's love for Avi is so great nothing is too much or too less....so like you said, it is protecting him....and as said before, she is his saviour. He now needs to understand that.Wink

Agree, that the power of love can keep someone safe and protected...which is why bhootni, will off course never really gain anything. She will occasionally score a point or two but nothing further than that...

you did not answer my Q: who will Avdesh save?Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy-Prashu-

Kalitondra Senior Member
Kalitondra
Kalitondra

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:36am | IP Logged

U're absolutly right, 's a very lucky hasbund 2 have a so lovely wife , 'nd wld like 2 thank u for the abstract is really accurate, as if  watching the scene before us , i really congrate u, 'nd thanks again.    

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komalSingh

wow again u penned it so well,

Avita moment were truley awesome n the BJ action was more like proving herself that her love is nowhere less than arpi for Avi.

Hi Komal,Smile

thanks.

Agree Bhootni is out to prove, but I will say this again...she has killed before, maybe to protect him as well....but this time it is different, this time her main motivation is too even the score between her and Arpi, to show that she too can shoot/kill someone for him....
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalitondra

U're absolutly right, 's a very lucky hasbund 2 have a so lovely wife , 'nd wld like 2 thank u for the abstract is really accurate, as if  watching the scene before us , i really congrate u, 'nd thanks again.    

Hi Kalitondra,Smile

Welcome! and thank you for the compliment.

Are you enjoying the show?
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged
oh sorry dreamy had been doing too many things at one time

who wud avdesh save?/ interesting 

i dont know  but his first instinct cud be to save  his bhootni bhabi who in turn cud turn him bck to arpi after really understanding avdesh is not meant to be hers ever..

filmy ans mayb hehee

but he cud be in dilemma here as he owes his bhabi for making him bahubali and he respects her
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Di,

your response is very interesting because I read it as if Avi is thinking about it...but my scenario demands an instinctive action - Imagine there is a bomb in the haveli, all exits locked and Arpi and bhootni the only two people in it. Avi comes running and he can only get one person out - he will have to act instictively and I think he will go for Arpi, his love. If he has time to think then he may perhaps help bhootni first but not without doing something for Arpi. However, if such a sceneario was to happen, there will be others with him and he will go to arpi and the others will get bhootni out.

If it happens as you suggest, I doubt Bhootni will say save arpi unless she wants to score points...but you know, I think Arpi may say save bhauji....that is her nature.

well I doubt we would see anything like that, but it would be so interesting to have that scene...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14Sidda8

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index