Originally posted by danno

dreamy,  
agar aap jaisa koi dost ho toh jadoo toh apne aap hi haathon mein aa jata hai

Awww that is so sweet!...and I agree, friends are inspiration..Smile

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:33am | IP Logged
hi dreamy had been putting those nose kiss pics  so had to ans short..

do chek out the pics i hv put in gallery  section

hmm u hv a point this separation was needed for avdesh to realise how much arpi means to him and arpi even being away has sort of created a forcefield around avdesh in her absence.

this is what i feel and no matter how much bhootni tries she wont find a way in.. if that is the true love then thats it

also yes it may provide some lighter moments too

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14Dreamygal301-Prashu-

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Hiya DreamyHugHug
As Sharan said....
it is magical!!!!
woooowwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
you have explained it perfectly!!!

the first half of epi was beautiful- hubby-wifey talks,nose kiss....it took me to la la land..
bahuji is trying to copy arpita..she can also take someone's life for him!!! but her plan failed!!!! she juz cant be like her for one arpita's motivation is her love towards avdhesh...but i dont knw wht exactly is bhootni's motivation...

as for separation..it vil be short one..avshesh is going to miss her..we already saw tht on dinner table...he was sad, not in mood to eat anything and when she called him..his expressions changed as if he was waiting to hear her voice..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
tht was soo beautiful...
Overall it was good epi.. waiting for more romance to start....I hope he goes at her place juz to see herDay DreamingDay Dreaming
nd as CB Di said..balcony eyelocks nd all...yayyyy

Thnks Dreamy...Embarrassed

super_boytalkie14Dreamygal301yoga23priya

super_boy Senior Member
super_boy
super_boy

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Awesome analysis once again.................But dont u think if RV keeps in contact wid Arpi n telling her dat he will help in reformng Avi, so may b due 2 dis AVITA may hv arguments n fights like dey had in d case of LS. But it can also b dat Arpi mite not believe RV as she knows dat he wants 2 kill Avi n she mite tell Avi n he will say d same dat RV is doing natak.

AVITA romance is so subtle, soft, cute, etc..............their's is an unique love n love story EmbarrassedSmile 

Bhauji needs her quality time wid PJ 2 understand his TRUE LUV 4 her LOLLOL n she will forget abt her lust 4 Avi AngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

talkie14Sidda8Dreamygal301

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:48am | IP Logged
hi prash hows u

dreamy had said it long bck abt balcony eyelocks i just echoed or repeated her words

and do chk out yday kiss pics in pics gallery and rankigns r down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by super_boy

Awesome analysis once again.................But dont u think if RV keeps in contact wid Arpi n telling her dat he will help in reformng Avi, so may b due 2 dis AVITA may hv arguments n fights like dey had in d case of LS. But it can also b dat Arpi mite not believe RV as she knows dat he wants 2 kill Avi n she mite tell Avi n he will say d same dat RV is doing natak.

AVITA romance is so subtle, soft, cute, etc..............their's is an unique love n love story EmbarrassedSmile 

Bhauji needs her quality time wid PJ 2 understand his TRUE LUV 4 her LOLLOL n she will forget abt her lust 4 Avi AngryAngry

Hi SB,Smile

About RV,  he will play arpi a bit and I think Arpi may be desperate to get out of this situation that she may decide to keep some things from Avi (for his good, no doubt RV would say don't tell him or he will go on the wrong path because revenge is more important to him)....As for Avita fighting when Avi finally knows, I am hoping this time he listens before firing off....he knows anything Arpi does is always with him in mind, her love for him her guiding force!....so if bhootni starts saying that she has betrayed us, you and etc....I want Avi to remember that her love is her guide. I'm sure there will be words but it won't be long lasting....if it is severe, there will be a reason for it and we will see it soon....

Yes the love story is becoming so much more than it was to start with!Clap

super_boytalkie14Sidda8yoga23priya

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

Hiya DreamyHugHug
As Sharan said....
it is magical!!!!
woooowwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
you have explained it perfectly!!!

the first half of epi was beautiful- hubby-wifey talks,nose kiss....it took me to la la land..
bahuji is trying to copy arpita..she can also take someone's life for him!!! but her plan failed!!!! she juz cant be like her for one arpita's motivation is her love towards avdhesh...but i dont knw wht exactly is bhootni's motivation...

as for separation..it vil be short one..avshesh is going to miss her..we already saw tht on dinner table...he was sad, not in mood to eat anything and when she called him..his expressions changed as if he was waiting to hear her voice..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
tht was soo beautiful...
Overall it was good epi.. waiting for more romance to start....I hope he goes at her place juz to see herDay DreamingDay Dreaming
nd as CB Di said..balcony eyelocks nd all...yayyyy

Thnks Dreamy...Embarrassed

Hi PrashHug

As Di said about the balcony scene, last week I was saying if Avita separate, I want Arpi to one night stand on the balcony thinking about him, her hair flying in the wind, and while she is there, Avdesh to come driving and he looks at the balcony, see's her....they stand looking at each for a while...then she comes running downstairs to him....it was in one of my daily post last week...

As for bhootni's motivation, I think she is partly confused. At clear moments such as when he was in danger from the gunshot, she was more maternal...yet it then seems to become hazy, and she acts like a pagal lover!...I really think she is confused, twisting what she feels for him to be more than it really is. Overall, she is quite sad...all these years, a widowed bride...she put aside her own desires to make the haveli strong and rice...and now she should be looking to her own future, she seems to be fixated on Avdesh. I always had a some sympathy for her...still do so really wish she would consider getting married or moving away!......Not that she would, not yet anyway.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14Sidda8-Prashu-yoga23priya

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hi dreamy had been putting those nose kiss pics  so had to ans short..

do chek out the pics i hv put in gallery  section

hmm u hv a point this separation was needed for avdesh to realise how much arpi means to him and arpi even being away has sort of created a forcefield around avdesh in her absence.

this is what i feel and no matter how much bhootni tries she wont find a way in.. if that is the true love then thats it

also yes it may provide some lighter moments too

Di, @ red...nicely said.

Being away from Avdesh, is actually making him yearn for her more. So anything bhootni tries (unless outright seductionLOL) will bounce of him, or as I said in my post, he will just think it another thing......

I would really love to see bhootni talking to avdesh but he is dreaming about arpita and suddenly realise someone is talking so he comes back saying 'Arpita!' and then see's bhootni and goes ' oh bhauji, aap?'....ha!ha!..bhootni's face would be a sight!.....the day MC came and shot avdesh, I loved how distracted Avi was, thinking about Arpi and not listening to a word coming out of bhootni!...did u see her play that trick with that betal nut cutter?...so loved that scene....my other fav is when she accuses him of whose voice was silencing her voice in his ear?..powerful words and true one, and she still doed not have a clue how much Arpi means to him.

I wouldn't be surprised if in future we see a scene where Arpi and bhootni is in danger and Avi can only save one person ......who will he choose?WinkBig smile...that would be the biggest clue to bhootni!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14Sidda8

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index