The Lucky Husband... - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Sidda8

Thanks Dreamy for your update. You and CB were the main reasons why I had joined Indiaforums. I loved reading all of your episode analysis and CB had restricted her updates to members only and so I had no choice but to join. I very glad that I did. The GKD fans are very friendly, I remember being part of this other serial group where the girls will pull each others hairs and insult other members as well as the casts of the show. I am happy that the GKD fans are not harsh but sweet to each other. Thanks for welcoming me. I really do not know what I can add to this post because everyone has said everything. I just hope RV would not cause Avita's separation (we already have evil Bhootni and her lover, Panditji). Also, I wonder what will happen when Simple visits the Thakur haveli, will she show dominance over Arpi because she is Arpi's bhauji and irritate Bhootni with this power. What if Simple challenges Bhootni over who can make Apri do anything? Who will win? Poor Apri will be in between these two dominant and power craving women. I know Avi will be really pissed to see his Apri bend low for anyone.

@ bold.... sidda we never fight...we just try pull each other leg.....everyone here are sweet heart....we love each other...we are like a family....

Originally posted by Sidda8

Thanks Dreamy for your update. You and CB were the main reasons why I had joined Indiaforums. I loved reading all of your episode analysis and CB had restricted her updates to members only and so I had no choice but to join. I very glad that I did. The GKD fans are very friendly, I remember being part of this other serial group where the girls will pull each others hairs and insult other members as well as the casts of the show. I am happy that the GKD fans are not harsh but sweet to each other. Thanks for welcoming me. I really do not know what I can add to this post because everyone has said everything. I just hope RV would not cause Avita's separation (we already have evil Bhootni and her lover, Panditji). Also, I wonder what will happen when Simple visits the Thakur haveli, will she show dominance over Arpi because she is Arpi's bhauji and irritate Bhootni with this power. What if Simple challenges Bhootni over who can make Apri do anything? Who will win? Poor Apri will be in between these two dominant and power craving women. I know Avi will be really pissed to see his Apri bend low for anyone.

Hi Sidda,🤗

Welcome!

Thanks for your kind words. As everyone said, we are a friendly bunch here, we don't argue - whatever for?!😆

Well I have this sneaking feeling that RV will cause certain disruption between AviTa, in his bid for revenge against Avi. But not to worry, it will just make them closer and more loving in the long run, it is all a test of their love. As for Simple, I doubt she could challenge Bhootni...I don't see any scope for the two familes, Rai and Thakur to mingle too much...and SImple's motivation is to rule the Rai's......Arpi for all her quietness has a core of steel. She is flexibly and willing to go along with anyone but her main focus is always her Avdeshji - anything else is surplus. If she is bullied too much, Avi will see to it and fix it in a heartbeat! ...But Arpi is will put the bully in her place with her quiet words, she too can be stubborn our Arpi.

Originally posted by -sia-

after a long tym..i'm back in the forum..i missed the forum so much :(
as for the analysis...once again u've made me speechless di!! loved the epi..especially the Avita scene!!

Hi Soumya,🤗

Welcome back!

I hope now you would be able to join in, missed your comments.😊

were you able to watch the episodes?
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Hi N,😊

what will bhootni do once over the edge?...do you recall a film called 'fatal attraction'?...I vaguely recall the mad things that woman did, so bhootni might go down that way....arpita doesn't have a pet rabbit does she?😃😃

😆😆😆

Noooooooooooo,thank God there are no helpless animals involved WackoWacko