The Lucky Husband... - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Di, @ red...nicely said.

Being away from Avdesh, is actually making him yearn for her more. So anything bhootni tries (unless outright seductionπŸ˜†) will bounce of him, or as I said in my post, he will just think it another thing......

I would really love to see bhootni talking to avdesh but he is dreaming about arpita and suddenly realise someone is talking so he comes back saying 'Arpita!' and then see's bhootni and goes ' oh bhauji, aap?'....ha!ha!..bhootni's face would be a sight!.....the day MC came and shot avdesh, I loved how distracted Avi was, thinking about Arpi and not listening to a word coming out of bhootni!...did u see her play that trick with that betal nut cutter?...so loved that scene....my other fav is when she accuses him of whose voice was silencing her voice in his ear?..powerful words and true one, and she still doed not have a clue how much Arpi means to him.

I wouldn't be surprised if in future we see a scene where Arpi and bhootni is in danger and Avi can only save one person ......who will he choose?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ...that would be the biggest clue to bhootni!

I wouldn't be surprised if in future we see a scene where Arpi and bhootni is in danger and Avi can only save one person ......who will he choose?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ...that would be the biggest clue to bhootni!
Oh would love to see that,πŸ‘πŸ‘ I think it would push bahuji over the edge in her delusional mind.
Originally posted by NVBGKY

Oh would love to see that,πŸ‘πŸ‘ I think it would push bahuji over the edge in her delusional mind.

Hi N,😊

what will bhootni do once over the edge?...do you recall a film called 'fatal attraction'?...I vaguely recall the mad things that woman did, so bhootni might go down that way....arpita doesn't have a pet rabbit does she?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by MonyP

Awesome post Dreamy

Avita scene was really god. Loved the way Avi talks to Arpi. I was wondring about the big suitcase too, for how long is he sending her to maayka?, hope she comes back soon.

Missed the discussion, 
anways, everything is said, i don't have anything to add.

Hi Mony,

thanks.😊

And yes, my eyes went straight to the suitcase when it was shown Avita walking out.....too big that suitcase!....unless Arpita has put in Avi's picture frame...that big one!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

it feels a bit strange for her to be suddenly going away, especially after the intense day in the jungle....but if RV is going to use Arpi, he has better access from her parents than from the haveli!...and that is the whole purpose - and to also to bring Avita even more closer off course!
Hi there Ferdous:

Finally I caught you here! Great to read your post, which I'm a fan of. I haven't watched the serial but your analysis sounds it to be interesting. Very nicely put!

A Very Happy New Year to you!
I don't know how RV will use Arpi? Arpi knows very well that RV is after Avi's life. She even told Manjiri that RV didn't take Avi-arpi's name for the reason. RV may blackmail either Arpi or Avi. I hope Arpi comes back to the haweli soon because the longer Avita stays away from each other, the more complicated / dangerous the situation will become. 
 Tomorrow, after his meeting with BJ, we might get some clue.

Originally posted by Shefali.K

Hi there Ferdous:

Finally I caught you here! Great to read your post, which I'm a fan of. I haven't watched the serial but your analysis sounds it to be interesting. Very nicely put!

A Very Happy New Year to you!

Chef!!!πŸ€—

I popped over to the P forum few moments ago, totally forgot to go there...maybe tomorrow!

You need to start watching it, you will have some lovely backlogs to watchπŸ˜‰..

Thanks for popping by. Happy new year to you as well.πŸ€—

Talk to you soon.
Originally posted by MonyP

I don't know how RV will use Arpi? Arpi knows very well that RV is after Avi's life. She even told Manjiri that RV didn't take Avi-arpi's name for the reason. RV may blackmail either Arpi or Avi. I hope Arpi comes back to the haweli soon because the longer Avita stays away from each other, the more complicated / dangerous the situation will become. 
 Tomorrow, after his meeting with BJ, we might get some clue.

I think he will spin her a story about doing something for him so he can spare Avdesh's life.....yeah let's see what happens tomorrow...not liking it at all if Bhootni plans to entrap Arpi...that is too much..Arpi is so innocent, her only saving grace is her love for Avdesh, that has saves her time after time...will it do so again?

yes, like you I don't want her to stay away too long....their love is there, but reality cannot be ignored and Avdesh will be pressurised to take action because of the people depending on him!...that's the spin bhootni will be doing...
Thanks Dreamy for your update. You and CB were the main reasons why I had joined Indiaforums. I loved reading all of your episode analysis and CB had restricted her updates to members only and so I had no choice but to join. I very glad that I did. The GKD fans are very friendly, I remember being part of this other serial group where the girls will pull each others hairs and insult other members as well as the casts of the show. I am happy that the GKD fans are not harsh but sweet to each other. Thanks for welcoming me. I really do not know what I can add to this post because everyone has said everything. I just hope RV would not cause Avita's separation (we already have evil Bhootni and her lover, Panditji). Also, I wonder what will happen when Simple visits the Thakur haveli, will she show dominance over Arpi because she is Arpi's bhauji and irritate Bhootni with this power. What if Simple challenges Bhootni over who can make Apri do anything? Who will win? Poor Apri will be in between these two dominant and power craving women. I know Avi will be really pissed to see his Apri bend low for anyone.
Edited by Sidda8 - 13 years ago
after a long tym..i'm back in the forum..i missed the forum so much :(
as for the analysis...once again u've made me speechless di!! loved the epi..especially the Avita scene!!
arre missed reading more posts here..

@sidda  we had to restrict updates to members only cos they r being copied and again despite no copy code they r still being copied that irritates us to no end.

so happy that u finally joined..  i do agree with u here all of us r friendly and just tease each other joke with each other

but mainly coz the lead is just one
and rest are all negative characters so i guess fights r not here

some arguments do erupt but they r nipped in the bud so to say

hehee

and sia hi how r u

long time no see