Frequent Posters

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: chatterbox

hahaa well  if they r alone and left alone for long time things can happen

it was almost done  in the jungle

remember the scene both were very close but he had to stop
tht pratigya is on his mind but he is still turning more towards arpi than his own pratigya and he has realised he has wronged arpi

mayb nw he is repaying bck all her love.. though still bound by his duty towards haveli..

haha lal singh and his mystery wonder when it wud clear

Arpi has taught him to touch and caress constantly and he is loving it!...now that is why he can't keep his hands off here...!!...remember this is the guy who was too shy to even put his arm around her in front of people, now he doesn't even care declaring he is missing her and so on!...he loves being loved and wants to return it hence the constant turning to her...😍

So rightly said, I think they are heading for an 'accident' soon!😳😳😃....🤣🤣...
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Everyone keep on discussing/talking....I have to go and meet some friends for lunch, will see you all few hours later....😊
super_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Arpi has taught him to touch and caress constantly and he is loving it!...now that is why he can't keep his hands off here...!!...remember this is the guy who was too shy to even put his arm around her in front of people, now he doesn't even care declaring he is missing her and so on!...he loves being loved and wants to return it hence the constant turning to her...😍

Yup they r heading 4 THE ACCIDENT 😳😳😆😆😆😆🤣🤣 n Bhauji will shout NAHIiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIii n faint 😆😆😲😲 Wat if she was hiding n wud hv seen d nose kiss .................thud Faint in PJ's arms 😆😆 they mite hv their nose kiss..........thinkng abt it is makng me burst  😆😆😆😆so may b dats why m talkng nonsense 😭
Edited by super_boy - 13 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
yup avdesh is enjoying his new found love feelings and wants to feel again and again

chaska lag gaya hai  is gunahon ke devta ko  hehee
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ayee Dreamy di...

kya post hai....

Avi ke paas itna paisa hai... phir bhi bechari Arpi ke paas mobile nahi hai... 😆 

Bhouja was looking  in that outfit...
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh u went i was busy with work cudnt respond

ya  sure headed for accident but  i dont want pregnancy track too
danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: super_boy

Yup they r heading 4 THE ACCIDENT 😳😳😆😆😆😆🤣🤣 n Bhauji will shout NAHIiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIii n faint 😆😆😲😲 Wat if she was hiding n wud hv seen d nose kiss .................thud Faint in PJ's arms 😆😆 they mite hv their nose kiss..........thinkng abt it is makng me burst  😆😆😆😆so may b dats why m talkng nonsense 😭

pandit ke paas achha mouka hota nose kiss   nahi .................doosri kiss karne kaa
super_boy thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

oh u went i was busy with work cudnt respond

ya  sure headed for accident but  i dont want pregnancy track too

Not so soon............it shd b wen no more probs 4 AVITA .............wanna see Avi's reaction n how he will take care of Arpi , how he will cutely boss over Arpi n bear her mood swings (if d CV's show all dis) ............it will b cute 😳😊 
super_boy thumbnail
Originally posted by: KriYa_life

Ayee Dreamy di...

kya post hai....

Avi ke paas itna paisa hai... phir bhi bechari Arpi ke paas mobile nahi hai... 😆 

Bhouja was looking  in that outfit...

Arpi had a mobile wen Avi got shot n they were tryng 2 contact Avi n then d gang comes in........... Khud toh BB use karta hai n Arpi ko ek fone nahi de sakta. But in d promo wen she is in her room, she has a mobile.
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

I'm sure we will see the mistake very soon....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed