India-Forums

Sabki Jodi Wohi Banaata Bhagyavidhaata
Sabki Jodi Wohi Banaata Bhagyavidhaata

update on characters

shalgo Senior Member
shalgo
shalgo

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:33am | IP Logged
i have missed seeing bhagividatha after vinay's death...can someone give me a quick run-down on the new characters on the show....i am completely lost and fail to understand from updates....as to who exactly is sakshi,ratan,phoot,.............
 also, what is bindya's connection with sinha family now?

will really appreciate a response on this

smartc IF-Rockerz
smartc
smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Hi Shalgo,

Any future questions or queries regarding the show can be asked in the Help Desk Thread :) For now, let me give you a brief rundown on the new characters:

Post-Leap:

Purva: She is the daughter of SP Arjun who lost his life while saving Vinay. She was adapted & raised by Bindiya as per her father's wishes.

Mamta: She is the daughter of Raja & Rekha ji. Raja is in jai while Rekha ji passed away.

Sakshi: She is the student of Bindiya but most importantly, she ends up being her daughter-in-law as she gets married to Vinay & Bindiya's son, Suraj.

Suraj:
Since he was snatched away with force by Akhilesh and PPW in the childhood, he has been raised in an environment where Bindiya is considered a bad omen and a bad person. He hates Bindiya and has never met her. He is Bindiya's and Vinay's son actually but considers PPW as his mother even though he knows that his birth mom is Bindiya. He has been raised without any education and without any rights by PPW but he is such a simpleton at heart that he considers PPW as the ultimate source of respect..

Ratan
: He is the eldest of all children from Akhilesh-PPW. He gets married to a villager girl, Phool because of fate. He is like his dad and doesnt give a damn about his wife or anything else in life. Likes to exercise power and control over others but deep within, he does have a good heart..

Phool:
She is married to Ratan..She is the eldest daughter-in-law of the Sinha Mansion.

Payal: She is the one and only daughter of Akhilesh-PPW. A sweetheart really.

Prem:
He is the youngest of all children of Akhilesh-PPW. So 3 kids of their own altogether and one Suraj makes it 4 children post-leap in Sinha household. Anyhow, Prem is the dumber character who wants to become an actor and ends up marrying a wicked woman,  Kamini.

Kamini: She is married to Prem and is after Sinha household's wealth and status. Evil character again and should give PPW a run for her money ;)

Damad-ji: Purva is married to a creepy guy who has no respect for women at all. Not sure how she got married to him and why? But I am sure this would be revealed later on ;))

So these are the new characters thus far. Hope this helps u :)

About Bindiya's connection to Sinha household, well..She is still their daughter-in-law.. Her son Suraj has been snatched away from her and raised with the Sinha's and basically, we'll get to see how Suraj's wife Sakshi realizes PPW's games and tricks and then tries to unmask her evil face in front of Suraj and tries to get Suraj reconcile with his birth mom, Bindiya. So the Prasad and Sinha families are still very much connected..

Cheers,
Sana~

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

wassup28one2noneTapeygaaarfardusk

shalgo Senior Member
shalgo
shalgo

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Dear Sana

Thanks a ton!! Now I the past few episodes make sense....otherwise i was like struggling to understand......

So this gets me back into the forum.

Thanks once againBig smile

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Thanks
-INFINITE- IF-Stunnerz
-INFINITE-
-INFINITE-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
thanxxx..Smile
newkq Senior Member
newkq
newkq

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Do anyone know what happens to Vimlesh and his wife? they were such a cute couple and i havent seen them or even heard of them post-leap.
shalgo Senior Member
shalgo
shalgo

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
SmileYEs, even i wanted to understand as to what happened to vimlesh and poonam....??? any reply will be sincerely appreciated.
tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
I think the actors playing Bimlesh and Poonam quit the show... so their characters have just disappeared. and probably will not return.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smartc

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top