Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Zareena

MEHAK!!! OMG!!!! i am so JEALOUS!! I'm not a aamir fan but he and rani talking with your NAME OMG!!!!! You're so lucky!! Faridoon even show that tape OMG!!! That is sooo special!

Eeeeekkkkksssss I know Zareenaaaaaaaaaaaaa :l :l
I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happppyyy when he did that!!!!! And Aamir's reaction was hillarious when I saw it! LOL!!!

I am sooooooo freakinggg happpyy <3

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Eeeeekkkkksssss I know Zareenaaaaaaaaaaaaa :l :l
I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happppyyy when he did that!!!!! And Aamir's reaction was hillarious when I saw it! LOL!!!

I am sooooooo freakinggg happpyy <3

i know..haha so cute how he said i love rani too haha who knows maybe cuz of that he thought of giving rani a role?? Who knows!! but OMG rani was so curious about your questions!! WOW!!

Originally posted by: Zareena

i know..haha so cute how he said i love rani too haha who knows maybe cuz of that he thought of giving rani a role?? Who knows!! but OMG rani was so curious about your questions!! WOW!!

🤣
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO If that's the case...I am happy,that it made a difference and landed her in an Aamir film...LMAOOOO!!!

Haha! I had given SO MANY questions because I didn't wanted to leave the chance and wrote all sort of stupid stuff coming in my mind!😆

"All My Love To Mehak" I loveddd ittt😳

Zareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehak_Luvs_Rani

🤣
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO If that's the case...I am happy,that it made a difference and landed her in an Aamir film...LMAOOOO!!!

Haha! I had given SO MANY questions because I didn't wanted to leave the chance and wrote all sort of stupid stuff coming in my mind!😆

"All My Love To Mehak" I loveddd ittt😳

hahaha you were the star in the interview..aww rani was shooo sweet😳 but now i love AAMIR RANI JODI!!! he was sooo adorable saying even i love rani🤣 for REAL!! hahahaha i'm still in shock..i wonder how will you be😆
Oh!!!! This is not the first time Rani took my name,so I have kind of got it in...I was totally stunned the first time she took my name! haha! That gave me jitters!
Zareena thumbnail
^WOW! i think she remembers your id name now hahah
She better! LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO
I've suffered enough 😆
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3