Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Telepathy and Love (maan geet) #1 (Page 48)

seemamary IF-Sizzlerz
seemamary
seemamary

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
I am your new reader and i liked your FF as it is different from others, i want to see maaneet meeting together so plssssssssssssss update it in your next part  and yes add me in your PM List.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smj1977.shruti

Firegurl IF-Rockerz
Firegurl
Firegurl

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Hi
finished reading this
one alsn
very interesting concept
updates are
beautiful
fantastic
awesome
thnx 4 pm

smj1977.shruti

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
hey update yaar...

smj1977.shruti

rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
waitinggggggggg for an updateeeeeeeeee

smj1977.shruti

smj1977.shruti IF-Rockerz
smj1977.shruti
smj1977.shruti

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
a fast forward, Sameera introduced, sorry again no Maan and a new entry
Part 15

She left for Hazrat Gunj as the KC office was there; she was received by Adi Sir who came to Luck now on his weekly visits every Monday. He gave her papers to sign she knew him as he was there at the time of admission the man in charge, the man Maan trusted, and his accounts manger.

He introduced her to Sameera Bakshi, and left the two.

Sameera had a beautiful smile;

she surveyed Geet from top to bottom and gave a approving nod, welcome to the den! And hugged her

Geet was taken aback by the warmth she carried, she thought that Sam would be a timid girl shy and fearful because she always sounded like this, but then Geet had only heard her when she was with the Man, The Maan Singh Khurana.

She soon accommodated herself well,

Sam was a good boss, and always welcomed ideas, she herself was very creative, she was beautiful and charming her manners voiced her traditional back ground, but still she was sufficiently modern.

Geet had an instant liking for her.

As time went by Sam was amazed by the fact how much Geet reflected Maan's way of working, but she shrugged the thoughts as she knew the two have never met, least she knew that Geet's mind was a replica of Maan's.

As Geet joined the office Maan knew what ever went on there before Adi could report but he never let Adi know this,

he even came to know how well Sam worked, as the way she delt with the staff it was amazing,

Sam who never opposed any of his ideas many times corrected Geet on his ideas, and he was taken aback by the fact that how much this girl kept from him,

The 2nd semester came to an end, it was a year since Geet went to HSPur, she was not quite missing her family but still, she went for 10 days to HSPur.

In HSPur

Everyone welcomed her, Darjee was now proud of her, he was also pleased that she attained a scholarship so no money to be spent on her plus she stayed with Ram so no other charges also,

but he was not mean he credited 10,000 rupees in her account each month which he would have spent on her if she was not sponsored, no one knew about it.

The days flied and the day came when Geet has to return to Luck now,

Darjee called her and gave her the debit card issued in her name, she was surprised she never expected this from him,

she always considered him to be stone hearted as far as girls were concerned but elders have their own way of showering affection,

he lovingly gave it to Geet saying she can spend the money which ever she chooses to it is hers, she touched his feet and he blessed her for a happy future,

one more surprise waited for her, Brij gifted her a latest mobile phone and hugged her saying he never knew he will miss her so much,

he kissed her forehead and said when ever she will need him she just has to call he will be there by her side,

it is said set your love free if it is true it will come back to you

she was glad and thanked the almighty for showing how her family loved her, she felt lucky, and also thanked Maan as it was because of him else she would have been long ruined by Dev or some other guy.

The ladies of the family gave gifts for the Kapoor's and packed a lot of home made eatables; by the time she left she had 4 bags instead of 1 she brought.

She boarded the train and headed to Luck now, she was placed in the 2nd AC compartment

the opposite seat was occupied by a boy of somewhat her own age, he introduced himself as Raj,

he was from Jammu and was rejoining the college after a years break, as the two chatted she found that he was in her college,

he told her that last year he had an accident in which he was seriously injured and had to take a break to recover, 

he was at that time in the 2nd year, now his classmates are in 3rd year whereas he has to join in the 2nd year, he felt very insecure but he has to complete his education,

later she told her that all his insecurities were just momentary and introduced herself as his classmate, by the time the journey ended they have become good friends

Maan all the while was sad for that guy but appreciated how easily Geet befriended him and helped him out of his insecurities

Luck now

Prem was waiting for her on the char bagh station,

he quickly took her luggage and was introduced to Raj,

they shook hands, but Prem did not like him much

he sounded very nice but his eyes told a different story, he did not look like a good guy.

Geet sensed his discomfort so did Maan

Geet on one hand shrugged the thought but Maan on the other hand became alert, Prem being his half brother must have sensed something Geet did not, so he thought of rechecking this guy, named Raj.

PLEASE READAND ANSWER
PLEASE VOTE VOTE VOTE
so what do you think Raj would be like?
pls tell me I have not given much thought on it

should he be a positive character or negative?

I am seeing all the FF's have some negative characters,
should I develop him as a negative shade or just a good friend?

pls pls tell me, after I get your answers I will continue

PLEASE VOTE VOTE VOTE
almost 50 people hit like button I want atleast 30-35 replies
your response on college was very nice I recieved about 30 replies so will appreciate if figure rises

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

...... if you find something disturbing do write and if you find it nice encourage me by commenting and of course by hitting that LIKE BUTTON

pls continue commenting, it feels really nice to read you all

don't ever forget to hit the like button, the silent readers it takes only a second to hit it, so pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeee hit the like button whenever you like the update

hope you like it pls comment I am HUNGRY of your comments

part 16 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1574211&TPN=53

Edited by smj1977 - 16 January 2011 at 1:00am

The following 117 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10shrutisthpyarisahelipsruthidpurvagaberscarce05mishimgayathripriyankSarah08sweetmelongagsyfizza25krishna.01leothelionasmi123annie03Jadorvij10prizabhakbhartifanpoojaaddisjoa123YellowtullipsKawaljeet1bono_jostnamaaneetfan123sakadafipiyushiPaloma_Dsoniaz121Opaldewskrsh07chingaminganuradha.nandamchiki143rostnish025Diva7kavya.sravyapreetymaaneetrashgirl000cutemishtiNH1971HADmishtistar_777XXaquafireXXmaaneetkimeetsrikrithitanya_viamalu123maanmishtiixrayiceprincess101charlie1950Nirjhor105shivangi783myedward12abina03RukhluvMaanSaJan-SaJanreea88doosheekacyum321.ramya-gurtian.-shamima-kiran99iqbals4everIqbal Neha1ninavishining_moonmilliiheermeherprincess163MsMovieloversheetalvasagangesegbnats0101angel-ki-shonapaponecon-Veritaserum-ramaheshKrishnaluv94smallvillekomlikaksasisweet cherryesha143--Saavi--shruti_luvs_mskambbihamrk-1meravigiliso--Ratna--rsroopalimuskanphinal_maaneetshah10sun-naaaaaaaaaShalveseemamarykooliio-afsha-mitzi11swetha10SahSahcharmed onespreethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6priyasree_BlackPearl_felicitysmoak.dumasCrazyCutesymysteriousmilliKrishna_Sourav

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
trishap Goldie
trishap
trishap

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
nice update
preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
nice update......

i think raj shud hv some negative shades without that it wont b interesting u c......

well agar koi villain nahi hoga toh hamara maan hero kaise ban saktha hain........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetfan123smj1977.shruti

Go to top