Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Telepathy and Love (maan geet) #1 (Page 23)

millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
owsemmmmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smj1977.shruti

smj1977.shruti IF-Rockerz
smj1977.shruti
smj1977.shruti

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged

Part 8

In HSPur

After this episode, her papa ji convinced Darjee to postpone the groom hunt for sometime, and prayed for some miracle to take place and she could be able to continue her studies,

if she earned a scholarship of some reputed college, at least the financial part will be sorted out, plus later he will transfer some funds in her name for her to continue further,

once she goes somewhere to study  he will see to it that this marriage issue is postponed till her degree, its said out of sight is out of mind.

In Delhi

Once Dev entered the Mansion Man called him in the study, and asked the Ladies to leave for their respective rooms. He also called Dadi Maa as he wanted her to know about her grand son's doings.

M: come Dev

D: bro

M: oh Dadi Maa, please have a seat

DM: how are you Dev?  (Kisses his forehead) Maan let him
freshen up first we can always talk tomorrow

M: DM tomorrow never comes!

DM: ok continue

M: Dev will you please tell DM form where are you coming and for what purpose you were there?

D: DM (stammers) actually, I was in Amritsar '

M: Dev I hate lies and be sure DM also hates them

D: bro ''I ' I mean we '.. I mean.

DM: Maan why don't you tell me,

M: should I Dev?

Dev hangs his face, stares the floor as if trying to understand the hidden pattern in the marvel below

M: DM, Dev along with NT, MAA SI and Kamya have gone to see a 17 yr old girl, you know for what ?

DM: son how can I? don't talk in riddles, come straight to point, why would he go to see a girl?

M: for his second marriage (smirks)

DM: second marriage! (Looks at Dev) are you planning to divorce NT? (Dev hangs his face lower)

M: no DM, he is not divorcing NT

DM: then?????????

M: oh this girl will bring a huge dowry may be assets worth 4-5 crores, enough for Dev to pay his debts which he had due to gambling, right Dev

DM: what rubbish? Dev what is all this? some new prank

M: DM playing with some random girl's emotions, destroying her life, do you think this is just a prank? I consider it a crime

DM: Dev tell me what ever Maan is telling, is it true?

Dev just looks down, unable to face the two

M: tell me Dev, did you tell them your bro's name, NT's husband, as NT portrayed as your sister in law, hopefully you did not use my name, tell me

DM: what? NT as your sister in law, are you out of your mind? and that NT she was with you all the time, disgusting!

After a long time when Dev said nothing but kept his eyes fixed to the floor DM said

DM: ok Dev this time Maan will pay your debts, but you will have to work hard to earn your pocket money and no more gambling

M: ok DM as you wish, I will certainly pay, but he is not the only one who should be punished, NT, MAA SI and that Kamya are equal partners in crime

DM: ok let me think about them

M: Dev you go to Amritsar and handle the construction work of the Mall we are constructing, take NT with you, live in the guest house near the site, give me daily report of the work there via e mail, your accounts will be taped and you will be given facilities of the site engineer, do you understand, you will work under Munshi ji , and NT will have to live like a site engineer's wife not the Khurana family member, no extra benefits will be given to her.

DM: and Pammi will live here with me where and Kamya will be soon married to, Dev what was the name of her good to nothing boy friend, yes Vinayak, she deserves him, and living in lesser privileged family will teach her a lesson.

M: every thing clear, you will leave tomorrow and don't tell any of those 3 women anything we will inform them, and take NT with you and explain every thing to her only when you are in Amritsar. I want no drama here.

Dev nods

DM: now take your filthy presence from here. And one more thing in 15 mins time I want the passports of all 4 of you, go get them, quick! (Turns to Maan as Dev leaves) I just can't believe that he is my grand son

M: passports,I never thought about them, DM he just needs a second chance, all this is just he has a greedy spouse, the girl is really evil, God mend her for our Dev

DM: you love him, you have been giving more chances then he deserves

M: DM lets try for the last chance, I was just thinking, if these 2 had a child then things would have changed, why don't you ask them, of course after few weeks,

DM: yes, it's been a long time, they need a responsibility ASAP, and I'll talk

Both bid good night ASA DM leaves, Maan says Good night Geet

Geet who was fast asleep, unknowing says Good Night

precap: shifted the studies of Geet issue, Dev I thought needed immediate attentioin, will write about Geet in next part

...... if you find something disturbing do write and if you find it nice encourage me by commenting and of course by hitting that LIKE BUTTON

pls continue commenting, it feels really nice to read you all

don't ever forget to hit the like button, the silent readers it takes only a second to hit it, so pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeee hit the like button whenever you like the update

part 9 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1574211&TPN=26&#37792151

Edited by smj1977 - 05 January 2011 at 4:43am

The following 98 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarpyarisahelipsruthigaberscarce05nehavashikhuranamishti12mishimgayathripriyankSarah08sweetmelonzazoy12gagsykrishna.fizza25asmi123bhakbhartifanjoa123kirannaryani--love--Kawaljeet1vij10SapphireFlamesOpaldewsbubblygalpiyushirostnish025Diva7kavya.sravyaHADmishtiNH1971preetymaaneetrashgirl000cutemishtimaaneetkimeetmyedward12star_777shivangi783doosheekareea88iceprincess101abina03RukhluvMaansrikrithimaanmishtiamalu123Sujata77trishapcharlie1950.Suhasini.Nirjhor105-Deepzz-puthvidu87iqbals4ever-shamima-cyum321shining_moonninaviJayaR286pearlnats0101jeyanthi123angel-ki-shonapaponeconKrishnaluv94ramahesh-Veritaserum-mrk-1meravigilisoambbihasmallvillekomlikavrsharmashruti_luvs_msksweet cherryesha143rsroopalimuskanpmaanseeswetha10charmed onesmitzi11-afsha-SahSahkooliiosun-naaaaaaaaaShalveshah106n6s6k6i6r6a6n6preethiapriyasreers12345CrazyCutesykirti_fijifelicitysmoak.Krishna_Sourav

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
that was nice, i like msk comming out straight with dadi ma about dev, but i missed geet today.  please do update soon

Edited by kirti_fiji - 04 January 2011 at 6:16am

smj1977.shruti

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
hey i was really expecting abt geet and her studies this time....but anyways i ma sure u will update soon...i think maan is giving him too many chances.....

smj1977.shruti

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
awsome yaar...loved it ..waiting for the next part !!!! wanna see where geet gets her admission..

smj1977.shruti

trishap Goldie
trishap
trishap

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
nice part

smj1977.shruti

rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali