Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Telepathy and Love (maan geet) #1 (Page 16)

ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged
awesome update
continue soon
happy new yr

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smj1977.shruti

smj1977.shruti IF-Rockerz
smj1977.shruti
smj1977.shruti

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:34am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujata77vidu87ambbihavrsharmacharmed ones

annie03 Senior Member
annie03
annie03

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged
wow....gr8 upd.....lovly....i hope dev doesn't marry geet fr money in this ff atleast...plzzzz do marry geet to dev....hope maan comes there 2 save hr...do cont asap....

smj1977.shruti

smj1977.shruti IF-Rockerz
smj1977.shruti
smj1977.shruti

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
 Part 6

So his brother again lost a fortune, thought Geet, this guy and his wife are just a burden on him,

stop it Geet you have already decided you won't linger on these voices, just avoid them,

as she went back to her book she heard receding footsteps belonging to his brother.

Today was her last paper, she did well and was certain will pass with flying colors, as she was going back to the Handa Mansion her veil caught the wild wind and flew she went after it parking her scooter ate,

it was caught by a man in his early twenties, she instantly out of habit covered her front with her hands, asked him to return her veil, he smirked,

she was annoyed by his reaction, he stepped towards her,

she stiffened, those steps sound familiar, she was getting bad vibes from this man,

she moved forward and snatched the veil from him, and ran as fast as she can, she heard him laugh,

OMG this laughter sounds so familiar, she was not able to place the blocks as to where she have met this evil man before, he was undoubtedly a devil in disguise.

Maan felt as if he heard Dev laugh, but how? Where? Dev was in Canada, how can he hear him? Strange!

The boys family was coming the next day to visit the Handa Mansion, Geet was annoyed by this development, at least these people would have waited till I am 18, but no they will not, God what should I do now

Geet, called her Maa, are you ready, ... what you have still not changed, move fast else Darjee or Brij will simply drag you out in this attire

She reluctantly dresses up not applying makeup as insisted by her Maa and not even wearing the jewels, she gave, (she was not aware of her raw beauty) prayed to God for some miracle to happen

Maan was quite restless, everything round him seemed fine than why this restlessness?

He would now and then hear her footsteps she sounded weird, now what happened to her?

Should I try asking her maybe I can sooth her, ok let me try, he stands up and locks his chamber, he was in the office, and then sits on the couch determined to connect with her.

He was not sure even if she was real or just his illusion, still he tried,
hey Geet it's me, can you hear me

Geet jumps, who's this, oh its you, you are talking to me right

Yes, so you are real or..........

Same question I want to ask you, are you some alien or human being

Laughs, no I am a human being what about you are you some angel'

No, no I am just a plain village girl

So your name's Geet right

Right

Tell me you sound quite worried, what happened everything ok

No, nothings ok, here, in the living room here, a guy's family is sitting they are here with potential marriage proposal

So what every one has to marry some time

You not getting it, you know how old I am, I know you are 24+

Ok let me just think you are ' OMG you are not even 18 is it not

Yes I have just given my last exam yesterday, you know 12th and these guys wanting to get rid of me

But this is ill legal they can't marry you off till you are 18

Wait, wait someone's coming but please don't go anywhere, be with me, they probably calling me to take tea for those people

Ok I am here I will definitely not go, you carry on

Thank you, I am dotting on you

She leaves and joins the ladies in serving the snacks and tea to the guest;

she gets annoyed seeing the same man she met yesterday.

He was smiling at her, a lady in her early twenties raises to introduce themselves,

Lady: hello I am NT (Geet taken aback by the familiar voice, Maan also jerks, OMG this is NT) this is my mother in law Pammi, this is my sister in law Kamya and this is by brother in law Dev for whom we have come to see the girl

Both Geet and Maan are shocked, she internally asks Maan,

Hey this is your family, right

I think so the voice is definitely of NT and the names also are the same, but Dev is NT's husband not brother in law, and Dev and others are suppose to be in Canada

Did I not tell you the family belongs to Canada they are here to find a suitable match for your married brother Dev

Look Geet, say no to the marriage, tell your family Dev and NT are man and wife

What do you think they will believe me, and if I say no your bro won't go to some other place with the proposal

Why will he do so?

As if you don't know, he is arranging for the money he gambled

You know that

I know every thing that you know

Ok but you can't marry a married man, that too is ill legal

Then what should I do, this bro of yours is a devil, yesterday also he teased me with my veil

What? He '??? definitely you are right,.... tell me is your family to offer a huge dowry

Definitely yes, we are one of the wealthiest farmers here, and I have a land worth 2 crores registered in my name which will finally be given to me after marriage, and of course the jewels given to me will also sum up to a crore or may be more

So now I see he is after the dowry, how low can he become, filthy creature and that NT offering her own husband pretending to be his sister in law

Yes and your MAA SI along with her hateful daughter helping them

Suddenly, the discussion is interrupted

by Darjee raising his voice, Geet see Dev ji is asking for snacks, pay attention.

Geet gives the guests a stern look and leaves.

Brij apologizes on  her behalf by saying that she is just shy.

note: Maan and Geet are in telepathic conversation and here Geet is aware of Dev being married to NT an dhe being Maan's bro also that he is after the money
will she be able to convince her family about Dev's truth
 ps: hope u like it I made it a little long just read carefully and grasp what the situation is ...... if you find something disturbing do write and if you find it nice encourage me by commenting and of course by hitting that LIKE BUTTON

pls continue commenting, it feels really nice to read you all

don't ever forget to hit the like button, the silent readers it takes only a second to hit it, so pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeee hit the like button whenever you like the update

part 7 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1574211&TPN=19&#37698129

Edited by smj1977 - 02 January 2011 at 12:36pm

The following 98 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10ssssmarnams4pyarisahelisheffnehavashikhuranamishti12gayathripriyankSarah08sweetmelongagsyasmi123fizza25payal956krishna.vij10maaneetfan123saweet-pariwifeybhakbhartifanpoojaaddisjoa123YellowtullipsKawaljeet1bono_jostnaOpaldewskrsh07avemBkhasnish025sakadafipiyushirostpreetymaaneetrashgirl000HADmishtiNH1971Diva7kavya.sravyacutemishtimaaneetkimeetsrikrithiamalu123trishapNirjhor105sonali_22charlie1950doosheekaSaJan-SaJanreea88shivangi783myedward12RukhluvMaanabina03-Deepzz-bd670816iqbals4ever-shamima-JayaRcyum321vidu87shining_moon286pearllovemaaneet1jeyanthi123paponeconangel-ki-shonakhushi_4ever-Veritaserum-saomommrk-1meravigilisoesha143Krishnaluv94ambbihaWater.sweet cherryshruti_luvs_mskvrsharmaSoulmate_Sana-afsha-mitzi11swetha10charmed onesSahSahkooliiosun-naaaaaaaaaShalvepreethiarsroopalimuskanpmaansee6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6love2_somapriyasreeCrazyCutesyfelicitysmoak.Krishna_Sourav

shining_moon IF-Dazzler
shining_moon
shining_moon

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged

so I finally completed reading all the parts till now....n I must say ur imagination n its presentation worth a standing ovation.....though u cant see me I m giving it to uClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

u r just brilliant
so beautifully written
n really loved those scenes where u used to connect them through telepathy
all the scenes which they heard of each other was fab
but didn't geet know dev is his bro so if the story will b same n maan will always hear her won't he know dev\NT's plan or their wrong doings to geet???
plzz update soon
will reply for 6th one later
love u

hey I just read the 6th part
so they both know everything now
will maan help her out of this????
geet will refuse but her family just want to get rid of her...ugh..... I hate these people
dev appears to b more evil than in the showAngryAngry......he is an assAngryAngry
hope to read more soon
keep writing

Edited by shining_moon - 31 December 2010 at 8:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amalu123smj1977.shrutikhushi_4ever

chubzy IF-Dazzler
chubzy
chubzy

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:14am | IP Logged
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 .U knw i jst loved loved loved ths update! Dil khush kar ditta gal, telepathic convo was mind blowin so geet knws evrythng abt dev n nt tats so good. Poor gal cnt convince her family they wont listen to her tats 4 sure, i wish if maan could come to help her.....

smj1977.shruti

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged
wow !! awsome one yaar... they talk as if they are on phone !!

smj1977.shruti

vrsharma IF-Rockerz
vrsharma
vrsharma

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Wovvvvvvvv nice part. now Maan should come and tell them about Dev truth

smj1977.shruti

Go to top