Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Telepathy and Love (maan geet) #1 (Page 14)

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

loved how thay are able to relate to each other...simply brilliant!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charmed ones

smj1977.shruti IF-Rockerz
smj1977.shruti
smj1977.shruti

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged

Part 5

The graduation day

Finally Maan completed his course and now he was an architect, fully qualified to run his business which he has been taking care for last 2 &1/2 yrs since his Dadi Maa's heart attack. Today he will officially and legally have the reins of the Khurana Constructions in his hands. The Khurana Mansion was decorated like a new bride for the party Dadi Maa has given to celebrate the occasion.

After the convocation ceremony Maan heads to the Mansion with Sameera and Sasha, who is Munshiji's daughter and helps him in business, she is also an architect.

Maan calls Arjun, where are you buddy, come soon or should I pick you up, no dude I am on my way.

Geet did not understand why she was so happy, but she felt like celebrating, oh God! Why I feel like I am on top of this world? Why?

She closed her eyes and heard voices echoing laughter and joy, so he is celebrating, I don't understand do aliens have parties too, I know you are somewhere, and Rajji is wrong this is no black magic or my imagination, you are someone, somewhere,
there has to be a reason for such huge celebration so

she said loudly by the way CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Maan jolted, scanning the people around, who just congratulated him, but no girl out here seems to be doing this, so is it the voice? Is she congratulating me? Lets see,

he said loudly THANKYOU!!!! Every one looked at him amused, he shrugged and gave a heart throbbing smile

Geet jerked OMG now I am imagining that he is thanking me, damn me and my thoughts.

Didi you are blushing, what happened? Asked,  Rajji entering the room.

Rajji you won't believe he, the guy I hear voices of, is having some celebration and I just congratulated him, and he thanked me can you ...

Stop Didi enough of all this, you just concentrate on studies its your 10th std, and if you don't do well Darjee sure will not let you study further, he is just searching for reasons to stop us from studying

You are right, sorry but, ok forget it, let's take our books and study

Days passed by, calendars changed, after that day Geet made it a point not to linger on voices she heard, they now were a part of her life, she never gave them a second thought, never even acknowledged their existence.

But then also she knew very well that this guy is of marriage able age, he is the eldest and

his younger brother whom he called Dev had eloped with his batch mate NT, she felt his dislike towards this new girl,

she even knew that his sister Anvesha was having an affair with his best friend Arjun, he acknowledged that and assured his sister that he will get them married as soon as she completes her studies.

A girl named Sasha and a guy whom he addressed as Adi are his right hands in business,

she failed to understand the feeling he had for a woman whom he addressed as MAA SI emphasizing on the fact that its MAA SI and not Maa, though she understood him very well still she felt no one understood him apart from Anvesha, Arjun and his Dadi.
He hardly acknowledged the presence of the presence of a girl named Kamya whom he clearly hated.

Here Maan was no different from Geet,

he too understood the her surroundings well,

she knew that she loved her cousin Rajji, and brother Tito,

she respected his parents and uncle aunt,
she was terrorized by his cousin Brij, who had recently married,

her best friend was Channi,

she had a very limited life, and as such no agenda, she worked hard to impress her Darjee or rather say to not let him loose his temper,

she had a very strict family and orthodox atmosphere,

her anklets and bangles filled his heart with music, she laughed a lot, she does not have to find a reason to giggle,

though she lacked freedom but still knew how to find happiness in small things.

In HSPur 

She was concentrating hard just in two months she has to face 12th boards, she really has to fare well,

only yesterday Maa was telling her that now she is 17 and Darjee is searching for a suitable match for her, she did not want to marry, she told her Maa even the law says its illegal to marry girls before 18,

but who listens here, may be if she gets a good score she may convince Papa to let her join some college for graduation, Brij bro was quite upset with her for taking Math science as her main subject.

She heard loud voices that guy was shouting on someone, she did not like this disturbance but what to do, she sat there for them to fad away,

then she heard him saying, "Dev this is height of irresponsibility, what do you think I have here, first you loose that million dollar deal, and slap the client, and here for your folly I had to pay such a huge amount and our reputation is ruined, and then when I send you to Canada with your ill worthy wife NT, you come back again loosing all your money in gambling, 4 crores do you know what amount this is, have you ever even tried to earn a single paisa, no I am not giving you any money this time, just leave the Mansion before I throw you out, GO!"

"bro, please last time, I will not do this again, bro please, don't do this to me, that Mr. Mehta will kill me if I do not return his money in 70 days time"

"Ok you have 70 days, at least try to arrange some money , please you have had enough of me, just leave"

note: she over heard a heated discussion between Maan and Dev

ps: hope u like it I made it a little long just read carefully and grasp what the situation is ...... if you find something disturbing do write and if you find it nice encourage me by commenting and of course by hitting that LIKE BUTTON

pls continue commenting, it feels really nice to read you all

don't ever forget to hit the like button, the silent readers it takes only a second to hit it, so pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeee hit the like button whenever you like the update

part6 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1574211&TPN=16

Edited by smj1977 - 31 December 2010 at 8:01am

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarnams4pyarisaheligaberscarce05nehavashimishimgayathripriyankSarah08sweetmelongagsypayal956krishna.asmi123lathaaujoa123bhakbhartifanNiVu-mjht1kirannaryanivij10Kawaljeet1SapphireFlamesOpaldewssakadafipiyushirostnish025Diva7kavya.sravyapreetymaaneetrashgirl000cutemishtiNH1971star_777myedward12charlie1950iceprincess101doosheekashivangi783abina03srikrithiamalu123trishapNirjhor105-shamima-cyum321puthvidu87shining_moonJayaR286pearljeyanthi123angel-ki-shonapaponeconramahesh-Veritaserum-harshithaaaaaaaKrishnaluv94mrk-1Water.esha143shruti_luvs_mskambbihasweet cherry-afsha-mitzi11swetha10SahSahkooliiocharmed onesanuandavirsroopalimuskanpmaanseeShalvesun-naaaaaaaaa6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6preethiaCrazyCutesydumasfelicitysmoak.Krishna_Sourav

vidu87 IF-Dazzler
vidu87
vidu87

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:11am | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClap
mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:13am | IP Logged
I Loved it yaar..awsome one ..so maan and geet got used to each other voices.... waiting for more updates !!

smj1977.shruti

-Veritaserum- IF-Rockerz
-Veritaserum-
-Veritaserum-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged

lovely update.............. enjoyed reading it

swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:28am | IP Logged
wow nice update.. liked the way they acknowledged the existence of each other... do continue soon..

Happy New Year..Smile

smj1977.shruti

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:28am | IP Logged
nice update....i guess it will b the same as geet marrying dev and gets pregnant for next few updates...i feel bad.....

smj1977.shruti

maaneetfan123 Senior Member
maaneetfan123
maaneetfan123

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:30am | IP Logged

amazing updates

Go to top