Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Telepathy and Love (maan geet) #1 (Page 123)

smj1977.shruti IF-Rockerz
smj1977.shruti
smj1977.shruti

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged

Part 27

Few more songs played but Maan was smiling as if thinking some thing.

R: hey Geet why don't you give them some GYAN read a verse or 2 from your Geeta pls

S: no, no

N: Rossini that's boring

Girl: no, Geet they really need some GYAN

G: ok I'll read something about and explain it to you, right listen

Chapter 3
Verse 26

Na buddhi-bheda.n janayed aGYaanaa.n karma-saNginaam /
joshhayet sarva-karmaaNi vidvaan yuktaH samaacharan //

The wise man should not bewilder the mind of the ignorant attached to action. By performing all actions in the proper mood of equipoise, let the wise
induce others to do so.

Ordinary people perform actions with a view to securing fruit. Under the circumstances, the wise man should not tell them not to have any selfish motive in the performance of their actions, as it would entangle them further in the world and, thereby, they would lose their chance of attaining liberation (Mukti.) Ignorant as they are, they may not be able to understand the meaning of what the wise man says and they may totally give up the work and remain idle, or spend time in undesirable ways. In short, the common people perform actions in order to enjoy the fruit. They may do the religious ceremonies and rituals with the idea of going to heaven. They may also undertake some  aritable work for helping the poor with the thought that such actions will benefit them in the end. The man of wisdom should not unsettle their  understanding by saying that such self-motivated works will not give them eternal peace and happiness and so they should perform only selfless actions. Such statements may create a split in their minds and they may abandon their works altogether. So instead of confusing their understanding, the wise man, remaining in their company, should perform actions for 'loka sangraha,' the good of the world. Thus he should show them the peace, happiness and the spiritual elevation that he gets by such selfless actions. This should be done very tactfully and skillfully.
R: hey Geet you read that out but how will we understand it, please explain in simple words

G: ok, I'll explain, similar things happen in our lives, if we want something to improve, if we want something to really happen then it is only the wisdom within our own self that can make things happen

Rather then thinking of the results we should concentrate on the efforts we are making

If our efforts are pure and not driven by fruits they will bear, the result will surely be positive;

the Almighty, who has bonded us to the world around us, knows what he wants, he only tests us, he only wants to know how far we can trust him.

If you believe in him and leave everything to his sole desire and give in your true efforts, you will get what you desire.

With this Maan came out of his trance and started crying

Arjun paused the CD and asked Satish to forward it to the part where Raj enters.

He leaves Maan to cry his heart out as this will help in lessening of the pain.

After an hour when Maan was very much himself and his the blank look in his eyes faded They played the CD

G: so what you all think, I really do love someone

S: of course you do, may be you don't know

G: how you are so sure

R: come on I have seen you many times talking to your self

G: actually '.. I, I can't explain

N: so they are right, you won't even tell me

G: stop it you guys

Raj: so am I the lucky one

G: why are you here?

Raj: this is not the answer of my question

G: I am asking you for the last time why are you here?

Raj: to see you

G; stop flirting, and go away, this room is allotted for our group to work

Raj: what if I will not leave

S: can't you hear what she said? Leave.

N: or we know how to make you leave?

Raj I am going but, Geet tell me what happened baby,

G: Raj you are crossing your limits

S: leave before I loose my temper

GEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!! Shouted Maan

please give me strength by commenting, in the next part Maan will go to Geet's side  

...... if you find something disturbing do write and if you find it nice encourage me by commenting and of course by hitting that LIKE BUTTON

pls continue commenting, it feels really nice to read you all

don't ever forget to hit the like button, the silent readers it takes only a second to hit it, so pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeee hit the like button whenever you like the update

part 28 before moving hit the like button  same page

Edited by smj1977 - 05 February 2011 at 7:40am

The following 122 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarpyarisahelidpurvashr3ya12gabervini187scarce05sheffnehavashimishimsumigeetSarah08sweetmelonshaaagagsykasturi11krishna.fizza25asmi123annie03hemvb--love--nonabebuvij10poojaaddisbhakbhartifanjoa123Paloma_DKawaljeet1-ArhiLover-WhitepigeonOpaldewskrsh07bubblygalsakadafisar786samaira39piyushichiki143ifamanikarostabjeyaMaangeetlove7bbindukavya.sravyaDiva7cutemishtiNH1971HADmishtipreetymaaneetrashgirl000srikrithibobbydolldoosheekaSaJan-SaJanreea88amalu123trishapcharlie1950myedward12RukhluvMaanabina03shivangi783chubzyvidu87cyum321-shamima-IlovemskAnu_Rputhkiran99iqbals4evernats0101MsMovieloverAmbibambyshining_moongangesegbsheetalvasaGudiyalovesguruangel-ki-shonapaponecon-Veritaserum-AudiwaliaKrishnaluv94cute-alykomlikaksasisweet cherryshruti_luvs_msk-Prithi---Saavi--ambbihaWater.esha143sanu3108mrk-1meravigilisorsroopalimuskanpmaansee--Ratna--sun-naaaaaaaaaShalveSoulmate_Sanamitzi11hinal_maaneetSahSahkooliioswetha10janu_2006preethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Tyropriyasreevandy28kirti_fijidumasfelicitysmoak.mysteriousmilliCrazyCutesyKrishna_Souravspvd

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
beautiful part. loved it.
 love the geeta part. well explained.

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 05 February 2011 at 7:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smj1977.shruti

heermeher IF-Dazzler
heermeher
heermeher

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
aap ne beech mein kyu roka plsssssssssssss continue karo please please please please

smj1977.shruti

Audiwalia IF-Rockerz
Audiwalia
Audiwalia

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
loved it................ geeta part was awesome.............. actually dont want to say anything eles............... hope geet get well soon......

smj1977.shruti

hinal_maaneet IF-Sizzlerz
hinal_maaneet
hinal_maaneet

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
wow loved the update and the geeta part was awesome hope now geet will react to maan's shouts

smj1977.shruti

smj1977.shruti IF-Rockerz
smj1977.shruti
smj1977.shruti

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged

Part 28

Maan screamed again and again, then he shouted I told you Geet stay clear of that Raj,

how many times I told you to tell your friends about his history but you never listened that day also I told you that things can get out of your hand you should tell at least Satish and Naveen about him,

but you never listened to me,

but this is not your mistake it's mine I should have reopened the case earlier that would have brought his truth in front of every one,

it's my failure Geet, it's my failure! He cried louder.

Shiv was looking at Geet's face and was relived to see tears rolling down her closed eyes, he called Arjun and showed him,

he too was happy that her mind as usual was responding to his emotions.

Naveen went near Maan and held his shoulders and helped him to sit on the chair

N: Maan Sir, sorry you trusted us but we were of no help

M: don't be sorry, Naveen (Arjun was relaxed that Maan was recognizing people) it's not your fault, you did not know anything but you many times saved her from that goon, remember that night at Mumbai, it was you who dragged him away from her when he came near her

N: can I ask you something?

M: yes

N: you love her a lot, she means a lot to you

M: she's my life

N: then why are you doing this to your self

M: I can't help

N: you heard the CD, and I am sure you were their the day the
CD was recorded

M: yes, but

N: the verse from Geeta she read, the explanation she gave "the Almighty, who has bonded us to the world around us, knows what he wants, he only tests us, he only wants to know how far we can trust him. If you believe in him and leave everything to his sole desire and give in your true efforts, you will get what you desire."

M: but

N: sir, think hard if you believe in your love in your life, if you believe in the bond you share with her, then strengthen your wits make an effort to bring her back from the trance she has gone; she held herself strong till she knew you want her strength and once the pressure was relived she could not hold further and synced, now sir it's your turn, pull her out, go sir get her back, only you can do that

M: thank you Naveen, I failed the test of love where she scored full, I became weak when I should have been most strong I will I will

A: Maan go she's in tears wipe them and assure her that you are by her side waiting for her to wake

Maan stood and went to Geet's side;

Shiv has removed the curtains.

please give me strength by commenting, in the next part Maan will talk to Geet

...... if you find something disturbing do write and if you find it nice encourage me by commenting and of course by hitting that LIKE BUTTON

pls continue commenting, it feels really nice to read you all

don't ever forget to hit the like button, the silent readers it takes only a second to hit it, so pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeee hit the like button whenever you like the update

part 29 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1574211&TPN=130

Edited by smj1977 - 10 February 2011 at 11:54pm

The following 119 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarnams4pyarisahelipsruthigaberdpurvachintushilpamishimsumigeetSarah08gayathripriyanksweetmelonnga0130ada_angelkrishna.payal956fizza25gagsykasturi11asmi123annie03kirannaryaninonabebu-ArhiLover-priza--love--JadorbhakbhartifanPaloma_Dsakadafisamaira39piyushiKawaljeet1vij10WhitepigeonrostMaangeetlove7-BeingAppy-Opaldewskrsh07chiki143poojaaddisjoa123TinkJiasrikrithiamalu123maanmishtitanya_viDiva7kavya.sravyamaaneetkimeetcutemishtiNH1971HADmishtipreetymaaneetrashgirl000myedward12abina03RukhluvMaantrishapcharlie1950SaJan-SaJanreea88bobbydolldoosheekashivangi783cyum321chubzyheermeherputhAnu_R-shamima-shining_moonprincess163MsMovielovergangesegbsheetalvasaGudiyalovesguruiqbals4everkiran99ksasisweet cherry007jindalcute-alykomlikaangel-ki-shona-Zahra15-paponecon-Veritaserum-Krishnaluv94ambbihamrk-1esha143Firegurl-Prithi-sanu3108--Ratna--rsroopalimuskanpmaanseemitzi11hinal_maaneetshah10Shalveseemamarysun-naaaaaaaaapreethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6TyroSahSahkooliioswetha10janu_2006felicitysmoak.kirti_fijidumasCrazyCutesymysteriousmilliKrishna_Sourav

hinal_maaneet IF-Sizzlerz
hinal_maaneet
hinal_maaneet

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
wow finally maan will bring geet back and the precap is awesomeeeeeeee

smj1977.shruti

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Those were awesome updates