Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shamima- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hmm yeh I'll just stick to what you were thinking like them not meeting now but in Lucknow anyways great update and can't wait to read more 😊
sakadafi thumbnail
lucknow...they say, intezaar ka phal meetha hota hai 😉
chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow its gettin more n more intrestin!
mitzi11 thumbnail

awesome pls cont soonnnnnnnnn

Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think an unknown place would be the best. :)
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

meeting to honi he hai .............. jaldi karo ............................ maan tooks lots of efferts to come to nasa.......................................as both challanged  each other also ................. lucknow will be a small place where maan is boss and can be easily recognized..................... so this new place will be better ...................... one more thing try to update daily......................... as we r in  love with telepathy

vidu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey
sry 4 late rplyn
superb part
luvd it
thnx 4 d pm
cont soon

nd evn d previous parts were also vry gud.
 sry coz of ma xamz was nt able to compliment
 but seriously d parts were fab

i thnk d unknown place option will b quite interesting
seemamary thumbnail
i feel they should meet in mumbai.
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
thanks for the overwhelmed response 76 likes, 68 comments, 22 pms OMG unbeliveable

So as you all said the majority was saying that their meeting should be unplanned, they should meet by chance, and they went for Luck now some even said Delhi.

So let's see when they meet

Part 19

Things were not as easy as they seem to be, Sameera's presentation was appreciated by one and all, many companies came forward to inquire about KC, Maan was overwhelmed by the response, he was a short while forgot about the fact that he was here to meet Geet.

Geet was nervous, very nervous, the result were due to be announced in half an hour, their group was sitting keeping their fingers crossed, the cultural going on were not dampening their nervousness. All were sitting together holding each others hand and praying to the Almighty.

The results were to be announced any minute, suddenly Maan's mobile buzzed; he reluctantly looked at the number and received the call which was from Arjun, hello

Hello, Maan Arjun here

Yes Arjun, what happened? you sound disturbed

Maan, come back immediately

Every thing alright

No, Pammi aunty

What happened to her?

She had a stroke

Stroke, how?

She fell down the stairs, and hit her head, some internal injury

How did she fell?

NT

NT, what is she doing there?

Oh she came to visit, and had some heated discussion with aunty and when she was calling out Dev she fell down

Dev is also there

Yes

I just have to move out of Delhi, and this wait I am just coming, let me talk to Sameera, she will wind up things here.

Sorry, dude

Why are you sorry? It's my family I should be the one feeling sorry.

Maan hangs up and calls Sameera and tells her he has to leave immediately, she has to wind up things here

Then he recalls Geet and says sorry Geet, but gets no response, he senses there was pin drop silence inside the hall,

oh the result is to be announced, she might be too occupied to sense my disappointment, he leaves the premises,

as he was getting in the hired car he hears the crowd shouting, Geet's college has won the trophy,

famous five were heading towards the stage with the rest of the team, then he heard Geet thanking every one

he softly said congratulations and sensed her immediate reaction she now being out of herself heard him and said thanks, where are you?

Heading to the airport

Why? (She gave the trophy to Pinky and came out of the hall)

Oh Maa SI had a fall and now she is suffering with stroke due to head injury

How this happened? And why did I not realize it?

You were busy and your mind was occupied with that announcement

Sorry, tell me how this happened?

After wards, you go inside and join the celebration

No, I want to hear everything, this is the first time I missed something, and I don't like it

Ok, honey listen then he told her everything, this is what Arjun told me, rest I have to find out when I go there

Take care, and don't stress

I won't you go and enjoy it's your first big success, don't let any one else take the credit of your hard work, and stay away from

Raj

I am away from him

I know, but when you were heading to the stage he almost hugged you, and I did not like it

Ok, Mr. Possessive, ok

Take care

You too, bye

...... if you find something disturbing do write and if you find it nice encourage me by commenting and of course by hitting that LIKE BUTTON

pls continue commenting, it feels really nice to read you all

don't ever forget to hit the like button, the silent readers it takes only a second to hit it, so pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeee hit the like button whenever you like the update

hope you like it pls comment I am HUNGRY of your comments

part20 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/38589511Edited by smj1977 - 13 years ago
preethia thumbnail
nice update so finally u chose not to let them meet i think its the right decision as if they meet the thrill in their telepathy conversation will die i think it wud b better if they dont meet until she finishes her graduation or something...........but he address geet honey and sweetheart does it mean he has some feelings for geet or its just the way he speaks to her..........bcoz yet now their feelings towards each other is not stated clearly right...............