Users

Frequent Posters

puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
short but sweet update dear
mitzi11 thumbnail
yippe now there friends again so gayatri is Maan mom sure 100% dont but i'll wait & see awesome part pls cont soonnnnnnnnnnnnn
-shamima- thumbnail
Awe so maan started talking to her again well he couldn't resist and I'm still not going to guess but the clue did lie with taking mrs kapoors blessing and about your question if geet in this ff goes the same in the other ff then don't bother going in detail as we already know from the other ff and it'll make it easier for you anyways great update and can't wait to see the secret reveal 😊
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey.... I just came across while browsing around.... Its different i reallx oh do u really believed in dis telphtay thing seriously i loved it..... I read till 36th part hope didn't miss any part...... Continue soon.
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved it...oh so mrs kapoor is maan's mom i guess.....i thinki wudnt wanna read mor ein detail abt her college...wud like to know her convo with sameera and all.....

maan's pov on dev nt i will b interested in it too....
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
as the majority said that they just want a quick glance of the college i am quickly going through it ans in the next part she will meet Sameera, sorry no Maan in this, but he is being mentioned

Part 13

The college was fine, she adjusted quite easily,

she being a early riser helped the tight schedule,

she was a hard worker so finds no assignment difficult

she adjusted well in the family too, she always realised that when evr she called the lady of the house Mummy Maan's heart skipped a beat,
he many times insisted her to talk with the lady so he may hear the dominating voice,
Geet noticed that some things about her sounded very familiar, but can not place them,
for years she had been with Maan helped her though she did not realize earlier, she tied Rakhi to Prem on the Rakhi fetival,
no one can say she was a outsider
Gauri loved her to bits
she was happy to have a home away from home

in the college  when many new things did not seem new she got it,

she had experienced all this in the back of her mind and every detail was registered in her mind,

though at that time she did not understand the meaning of all these terms now very well knew them, she had a full advantage of this.

She every night thanked him heartedly even teased him that she will become a better Architect then him as she has an advantage of 7 yrs over him,

he smiled and liked it.

Days converted into weeks, weeks to months and finally the exams arrived,

the schedule was becoming hectic day by day, though she was a regular workers unlike others,

she still had to improvise a lot of assignments,

many teachers thought that full marks were less for her she should be given extra marks in their subjects,

she was a natural designer,  her capacities were beyond their bounds,

while checking her examination copies the subject in charge asked the Head that there is not a single flaw in her designing
as per 1st semester standards go

but full marks can't be given as this will just rise her hopes and she may think she is perfect and that would end her creativity,

it was decided she will be given 20% extra marks from the best student out of rest.

Rest subjects were technical and she got full marks in them, it was a record that any Architecture student scoring 96% marks,

it was amazing, every one congratulated her,

but she just smiled and said the credit goes to the teachers who taught so well and the Kapoor's as they were all the time supportive,

in her mind she thanked Maan as it was his achievement not hers, this all was just a revision exercise for her.

She made many friends, Roshini, Garima, Satish and Naveen they were the famous five by the end of the semester.

As the term ended it was time to join the KC.

The Kapoor's were surprised by her decision,

Ram asked her was it not early to join some office,

she was well aware of all this,

Ram was more surprised when her father approved of this, it was then he came to know that she was a sponsored student

and the contract they signed with Savitri Devi clearly stated that she will join KC, Luck now once she clears her 1st semester,  

She showed him the copy of contract, he read the copy and was impressed by the clauses laid by the MD,

he called Gayatri showing the copy and asked her opinion about it, after reading the copy Gayatri asked Geet why had her father signed on her behalf,

she cleared it by saying when the clause took place she was still 17 and now that she is 18 she will have to sign one declaration which she will receive on the day of her joining,

Gayatri was impressed that even the case of her being married was not left out,

the contract clearly stated that she will have to join the KC part time after 1st semester clearance and after completing the degree she will join it full time,

if she wants to continue further studies, she will have to follow the same process and

if she chooses some college were there is no branch of KC it will be her responsibility to establish a KC branch there full support will be given to her by the main office,

and she has to at least work for further 5 yrs after completing her studies then only she can leave them,

plus if she gets married, which certainly she will, she will still have to be bound by the contract else she will have to sponsor the education of one candidate as she is being sponsored and get him/her ready to work for them.

After reading Gayatri said it does not sound like Savitri Devi,

on which Ram instantly replied it sounds like you made all those clauses and laughed,

then it just struck Geet, OMG, and I never guessed, so now your secret is out, she smiled

Ram asked the reason for her smile,

she nodded and touched Gayatri's feet, and said

Mummy, Papa may be right the only difference is your son thinks and works exactly like you,

Gayatri just looked at her confusingly,

she said Mummy he is not a child, he is a big man, 25 yrs old the man behind the recent success of KC, your son Maan.

...... if you find something disturbing do write and if you find it nice encourage me by commenting and of course by hitting that LIKE BUTTON

pls continue commenting, it feels really nice to read you all

don't ever forget to hit the like button, the silent readers it takes only a second to hit it, so pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeee hit the like button whenever you like the update

hope you like it pls comment I am HUNGRY of your comments

part 14 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/37981303Edited by smj1977 - 13 years ago
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oh so she got it....nice update......
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wovvvvvvvvvvv finally geet came to know abt Maan
shining_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
well that was quite good
so geet is benefiting from maan's knowledge....I really liked this part
gayatri does not know about maan...........why??n why she left her other children??
hope to get the answers soon
keep writing
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ohhhhhhhhhh so maan is gayatri son oh god never would hv guessed tht one
awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeluved ittttttttttttttttttttttttttt