Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Part 4

Though Maan thought he will ask Arjun but was not able to get words to explain the situation to him.

Few months passed by, now he was accustomed to the fact that on specific 4 days no one will wake that girl whose name may be Geet, so he too will have to get up on his own, but since than she had not replied to him, so that she heard him might be his assumption.

Geet now became more and more aware of his presence, she was accustomed to his footsteps,

many times she judged his mood by the way his steps sounded, in the morning he would walk lazily,

when he left for the college, he definitely was in college she was sure, his steps were fast like in a rush,

once inside the premises of the college, he paced with arrogance, he took measured strides that might show his attitude,

when he was in anger they sounded disturbed.

She was amazed that how her imagination felt as if he was someone real,

Rajji suggested that he may be some alien, or may be she is in a spell of certain black magic, maybe but she felt that he was real

Maan was not sure why after practicing so many mental exercises, he still heard the voices and the voices now disturbed him at any time,

initially he heard them only in the mornings or in his free hours, but now he hears them on and off,

only the other day, when it was suppose to be her day off from waking up early, in the afternoon he heard her voice as if she was in pain, she was moaning with pain, he wanted to ask her but was not able to utter a word, he only cursed his imagination, after hours he came out of them only after she maybe fell asleep.

Geet was attending her school and was concentrating on her kabbadi game when all of the sudden she heard his rushing steps and she lost her balance and got out,

she sat on the side bench when she heard him saying "doctor uncle she will be alright, is the attack mild or"

The other voice "you need not worry son, its just a mild attack, she will recover, but I think now she must not strain herself with these business issues, you are almost 20 you should help her and take over slowly, and by the way it is you who has to look after this business, better start when she is to guide you"

he said "I will uncle",

OMG some one in his family is not well, God help him give him strength

From that day she heard a different sound, many a times his footsteps echoed authority and power.

What these two are not able to understand is that more they think about each other more they will connect with each other,

both have accepted the fact that they will hear the voices and when they don't, they become restless and concentrate on searching for them;

that is the reason why they hear the sounds on and off especially when the other person is in high or low spirits.

ps: hope u like it I made it short so that you may read carefully and grasp what the situation is ...... if you find something disturbing do write and if you find it nice encourage me by commenting and of course by hitting that LIKE BUTTON

pls continue commenting, it feels really nice to read you all

don't ever forget to hit the like button, the silent readers it takes only a second to hit it, so pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeee hit the like button whenever you like the update

part 5 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/37620085

Edited by smj1977 - 13 years ago
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
lovely !!!! so kind of understanding this  concept lets wait and see wat happens
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
loved it..............really interesting
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thnx for the update...each and every post is just increasing my curiosity
SaJan-SaJan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi... read d last 3 parts...
awesome..
totally loved it...
d part when geet reacted 2 maan's voice was superb...
do cont soon...
thnx a lot 4 d pm..
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Nice one ....yeah I do heard of the concept that when we try to concentrate more on something we will connect with that more...and this last line of yours...."they hear the sounds on and off especially when the other person is in high or low spirits"....this reminded me of Harry Potter n Voldemort😆.....
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: esha143

Nice one ....yeah I do heard of the concept that when we try to concentrate more on something we will connect with that more...and this last line of yours...."they hear the sounds on and off especially when the other person is in high or low spirits"....this reminded me of Harry Potter n Voldemort😆.....

esha you are quick
I got the concept from the comics MANDREK if you ever read it
he was a magician and he found the villians by using telepathy
I very well remember one in the series where he finds a scientist who has been kidnapped by connecting him to his mind
and asks the scientist to keep on thinking about him because once he quits thinking about him he will loose the trace

rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesomeeeeee
waiting for d next updateeeee
chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic! Thanx 4 replyin, wil wait 4 long update till ur story pick d desird track:-)
shivangi783 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is getting really interesting with each update. I am amazed about each one of them now knows other's routine, specially Geet. She's able to gauge his mood from his footsteps.