India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Nysa with SRK (Page 2)

MaSqUeRaDe Goldie
MaSqUeRaDe
MaSqUeRaDe

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
I hope every1 knows who is Nysa na?lol. havent mentioned she is Kajol's daughter on main topic haha..glad its unseen to atleast a few

Abbyviv Goldie
Abbyviv
Abbyviv

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Srk is totally a sweetheart.. and that was really cute.. Nysa is so adorable! 
Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kattyluv

Originally posted by Zareena

i know!! This is so cute!! i don't know why whenever i read nysa it sounds like srk's daughter haha cute!!
@bold: lol haha LOL

Yes SRK's interaction with kids beyond cuteee..I love watching him with Suhana ..also he used to anchor this show in Star plus called Panchvi pass se teez hai ,he was awesome with those kids too!! .he was specially fond of a lil girl ..haha lucky girl!!

So wanted to see SRK-Aryan/suhana with Kajol-Nysa from the time SRK talked about both kids in KWK 1 LOL.Sigh sometimes I wish Ajay was also close friends with SRK like Hrithik,then we could've seen a lot of family get together pics OuchLOL

do you remember KKHH girl who played srk's daughter..she was so cute too. But i love kiya aap paanchvi..i wish the show didn't end like thatCry I know but i don't think ajay will ever be friends with srk or kjo, reason is still a mystery.

Yeah man KAPPSTH should have ended so soon..I SOO damn love watching SRK as anchor no matter what others say..He is one of the best celebrity anchors ,loved him in KBC too..Hayee those days 5 days of week SRK on telly Day Dreaming..Soo happy he will anchor ZKJ will watch that show only for him:)

hmm yea Ajay doesnt seem to b good friends with KJO or SRK..its ok I m just ahppy with the fact even after working with many others Kajol remains SRK's best friend and favourite co-star Smile.So much genuine respect and love,no fakeness like some others Wink

I miss KBCCry he use to wear the most gorgeous suits and remember this one lady said i don't want to hug you??Shocked she could had said it politely but NO!! and i missed him in KAPPSTH, he was most friendly with the girl, i think srk loves daughter and he was so happy when suhana came. I don't think we will see him that much in ZKJUnhappy it will be those boring contestantsLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4ever

MeghaSRKLover IF-Sizzlerz
MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
i wouldnt call kajols laugh infectious ROFL

but nysa is cute
i love SRK's interaction with kids too, very sweet, gentle & doting Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4evermariasrk

-Zarwulicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zarwulicious-
-Zarwulicious-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
awweee...cutiepiesss
mz.jess IF-Sizzlerz
mz.jess
mz.jess

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Nysa's laughter is so cute!

Ahh their so cute
sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
This video is in my must watch list! Next month I'll watch it.
MaSqUeRaDe Goldie
MaSqUeRaDe
MaSqUeRaDe

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:09pm | IP Logged

i know!! This is so cute!! i don't know why whenever i read nysa it sounds like srk's daughter haha cute!!
@bold: lol haha LOL

Yes SRK's interaction with kids beyond cuteee..I love watching him with Suhana ..also he used to anchor this show in Star plus called Panchvi pass se teez hai ,he was awesome with those kids too!! .he was specially fond of a lil girl ..haha lucky girl!!

So wanted to see SRK-Aryan/suhana with Kajol-Nysa from the time SRK talked about both kids in KWK 1 LOL.Sigh sometimes I wish Ajay was also close friends with SRK like Hrithik,then we could've seen a lot of family get together pics OuchLOL

do you remember KKHH girl who played srk's daughter..she was so cute too. But i love kiya aap paanchvi..i wish the show didn't end like thatCry I know but i don't think ajay will ever be friends with srk or kjo, reason is still a mystery.

Yeah man KAPPSTH should have ended so soon..I SOO damn love watching SRK as anchor no matter what others say..He is one of the best celebrity anchors ,loved him in KBC too..Hayee those days 5 days of week SRK on telly Day Dreaming..Soo happy he will anchor ZKJ will watch that show only for him:)

hmm yea Ajay doesnt seem to b good friends with KJO or SRK..its ok I m just ahppy with the fact even after working with many others Kajol remains SRK's best friend and favourite co-star Smile.So much genuine respect and love,no fakeness like some others Wink

I miss KBCCry he use to wear the most gorgeous suits and remember this one lady said i don't want to hug you??Shocked she could had said it politely but NO!! and i missed him in KAPPSTH, he was most friendly with the girl, i think srk loves daughter and he was so happy when suhana came. I don't think we will see him that much in ZKJUnhappy it will be those boring contestantsLOL
yea man dont have much hope from ZKJ Ouch show's format doesnt give much importance to host like KBC hmm..Oh there are many contestants i dislike..I bet all those women will go overboard flirting and maska maroing Shah LOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4ever

Go to top