Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 47

AshiYuvi4life

IF-Rockerz

AshiYuvi4life

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Aphrodite...

Originally posted by AshiYuvi4life

SHRINZIE! that was 2 days you cheater! When we were chatting, I remember somebody saying, "I have a deadline for myself. It has to be done by tomorrow." Tomorrow my butt! rofl!

OMG OMG OMG! I loved AA in this soooo much! I keep saying this but I really wish Atul had been this bold in the show. It suits him somehow. His comebacks are hilarious and he's a great match-up to Anji's feisty-ness. LOL

R-M were equally rocking as well! I think Muskaan is more responsive to Rahul's forwardness. Not to mention that Rahul IS a bit more forward in this. Timid, but forward nonetheless. I love it! mwahahahaha!

YOU! we have some stuff to discuss! Wait for my phone call, missy! or we can just skype. or fb. whatever.

I LOVED this part btw! update super soon!

kisses!

-Komzie

Komziee!! Hey Girl!! Nooooo!! My internet's been dead slow over the past two days because of the snow! I had to use my iphone to surf the net...though I'd be lying if I said I didn't like the extra time I got to polish up the chapter!! lol
You loved AA?! Have you transformed in to Borna?! Haha!! Yeh I really wish Atul wasn't so immature in DMG...I didn't like his character at all. Yeh they're both a match made in heaven and hell it seems like from my FF..haha.
I like the flirting between RM...you're probably right about Muskaan, not forgetting she's always been a little bit more dramatic...including in my FF. I like flirty Rahul! He's sexy Wink
Ooohh fun...I'll tell you what...we'll skype. I'll catch you on fb some time and arrange a date? How about it? Thanks for the comment love :))

Uh huh. A likely story. that's what they all say! rofl. I'm sure you were glowing because of the extra day while i sat here shaking my head disappointingly. oh well. at least you got it up... EVENTUALLY! rofl.

Of course I loved AA! crazy woman! You know I'm a huge AA fan! Remember me telling you way back when we first started talking like a year and a half ago that I never liked AR and I wasn't an RM fan until that bike scene and the basketball scene and all those little scenes hinting their story all the way up to their fake marriage thing. I was an AA fan from day 1. In fact I was just on the phone with Pankit Bhaiyya a couple minutes ago. I was telling him about his character in your FF. he was cracking up.

We definitely need to set up a date and skype. I have updates on the bfkg.  Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Breathless ~2~...Note! Page 34 (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel39

IF-Dazzler

Angel39

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:16am | IP Logged
OMG!! Thank you so much for updating!!! Hope you have settled well in USA and everything is going good!

As usual an amazing update!! Your FF is so good that people have been waiting for an update since so many months!! Just a request, please don't take so long for your next update! lol, thanks! hehe

TheMelody.

IF-Dazzler

TheMelody.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Oh.My.God. I can't believe my eyes!

I remember I used to be a silent reader of this Fan fiction a really really long time back, when you first started it. I used to be one of the eager silent readers who refreshed the page every hour to see if you updated. LMFAO. But, I never bothered making an account and commenting. I guess I was just lazy. But I've always LOVED your FF. I had given up hope months back that you'd update to be honest. And now, as I was going through the first few pages of this forum, I came across this FF! I was so shocked and pleasantly surprised to find this FF after months. So, I read the whole FF once again to refresh my mind a little. I felt ecstatic after reading it!

Anyway, that was my little story. Coming to your FF.<3
Firstly, I've been a fan of your writing since I started reading this FF. The way you depict all the characters is truly commendable. I have grown to fall in love with each and every one of them. The way every single character interacts with one another is so real. My favourites are Armaan, Ridhima and Atul! You make Armaan seem so unbelievably hot :| And I love Ridhima's sarcasm! Atul, ahh what can I say about him? The way you show his character is amazing! I liked the initial days of Atul's character in DMG a lot..but then he started to seem a little immature. But, in your FF I think he's really sexy! The way he responds to Anjali, it's just so much fun to read! But that doesn't mean I don't like any other characters, I surely do! But these three characters stick out the most in my opinion. 

Lastly, the way you write is exceptional. I cannot put it into better words. I can totally imagine each and every scene, emotion and action! LOVE it! =)

Please continue soon! Don't make us wait for too long! :)

Melena.

Edited by TheMelody. - 30 December 2010 at 9:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia_0810awarapan.

cutiedevil1

cutiedevil1

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
<3<3<3 lovvvvvved it. Congo on the come back nd the new thread. It was reeeeeealky nice. I mean hu wouldnt like a part where armaan is working out. Just imagining his muscles. Luvd d anjie thing. Nd nd ridhimas answer to armaan regarding wat she said to Rahul abt her sleeping in armaans room had me rolling with laughter. Awesome. Really!!
Hope u update sooon.

KaSh_KaJen

Groupbie

KaSh_KaJen

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
loved it! AR's sarcasm is funny...

please cont soon

-ialwayswill-

IF-Sizzlerz

-ialwayswill-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged
O M G !!!! You updated :O yayyyy !!
But i cant reallly  read and comment now. I have my exams running on my head :@
I'll be back in 2 weeks though :D
Till then, miss me ROFL

NiksAngel

NiksAngel

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Hey,

gud to see u back....! hope u update regularly from this part onwards...!

meow23

IF-Rockerz

meow23

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged
luvd d new update
plzz dn'telope
plzz updte soon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top