Breathless ~2~...Note! Page 34 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 47

Sanju_

IF-Sizzlerz

Sanju_

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
hey shrinzieHug
First of all welcome back and I'm so glad that I started reading BREATHLESS just when you were about to make a comeback because otherwise, I'd have been too restless like others I guess...lol..anyway I'm just too elated that you are back and that too with a bang...completely loved the update...the fights, the attractions, the denials all characters are going through are absolutely intriguing and I can't wait for them, especially Armaan and Riddhima to realize and accept their feelings for each other.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Breathless ~2~...Note! Page 34 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rapunzzel

Goldie

Rapunzzel

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
i  read ur ff afew months  back and its really gr8.................

finally u updated ..............

but dont take tooooooooooooooo long for next update..........

Sani_Rani

IF-Sizzlerz

Sani_Rani

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
AAAHHHH OMG THIS WAS LIKE OUT OF THE FREAKING WORLD
eekkksss the update was magical like no words. the way u explained everything was terrific.
haha that kamasutra bit killed itLOL
bbz that was AWESOME times 10 to the power of zillionLOL
how can someone write to simply yet so powerfully? just wondering hehe
plzzzzzzzz update more. i mean this ff leaves me breathless in every way.
love
sani

anitamalik

IF-Stunnerz

anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Aphrodite...

First off Miss Anita...apologies for not replying sooner. I saw your comments on thread one and loved them but I was on a race against time trying to get this chapter up so I couldn't reply. I'm getting to those comment slowly slowly. I'm so glad you came across this ff, I believe it was recommended to you? i might be mistaken! Anyway, you're already extremely valued by me! Your comments make me smile.
Now to this particular one...I'm trying so hard to make the story flow so thanks for noticing! it's really hard when you're chopping up your chapters with different scenes! Haha!! I don't plan on disappearing for that long again so don't worry. You're an AR fan I take it, you must have been somewhat happy with this chapter considering there was an extra focus on them after I got so many requests on 'more AR' lol. Hopefully the other couples were entertaining too!
The yoga scene is one of my favorites too! I don't now if you're familar with the story but I had actually written up chapter 14 months and months ago and somehow lost it on my computer, this was one the scenes I recreated from the original.
AR bonding was fun to write too...I'm trying to keep it as natural as possible! I love the way you quote my writing...it lets me know exactly what you like! Fantastic.
Your comment was not at all essay-like...I like them to be long!! Thanks for commenting honey and I will try to update asap!

Aww don't worry about replying to those comments lol, I know you were trying to do so many things at once! And yes, this FF was recommended to me by Preeti_285 which was recommended to her by ..Mira.. LOL So it went from one person to the next..and I'm so glad I read this!Embarrassed I really REALLY dislike reading FF's that aren't clear in story, that jump unpredictably, that have no purpose, and no consistency but this one has a really intriguing storyline, so I just have to say that the title of your FF, is so apt!!  The chapters leave me breathless for real, believe it or not. By the end of it all, I want moree! LOL

Your chapters are beyond amazing, each chapter has something new to offer while the gang is in goa! Its really hatke! I love how you manage to remember all the characters personalities and keep them in check in your writing, it really shows that you understand those characters, and I value that!  Yes, I'm a diehard AR fan so im glad the focus was on them a bit moreEmbarrassed, but I ABSOLUTELY love the other characters of DMG TOO! lol...So I really love how you transition so beautifully between RM and AA and then the girls and guy gang! I absolutely love reading each bit of this FF! It's like I imagine it in front of my eyes!LOL

AND boy am i glad you included the Yoga scene LOL, that has to be my absolute fave bit from this update lol, cause Armaan was being his typical self and its LOL how Atul's read Armaan's books ROFL

Like I said, everything in this FF is amazingggggg..Im running out of words LOL! Everything is natural, and you have loads of talennnnnnnt! LOVED the GYM angle a lot here :D Can't wait to see what the next chapter focuses on! 

Please don't make us wait 7 months lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.qazplm

qazplm

IF-Sizzlerz

qazplm

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Okie, I updated my reply. But wanted to thank you for this part again.Hug

Please do update soon. Will be waiting anxiously.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anitamalik

qazplm

IF-Sizzlerz

qazplm

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
oh and I hope the 'Breathless Beckons' make a comeback. Their my absolute favoriteEmbarrassed

I just went back and looked at the 'Breathless Beckon' picture your had posted for the gym...I could totally imagine all the action happening in there.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anitamalik

desire_20

IF-Dazzler

desire_20

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:09am | IP Logged
i love u soooooooo much for continuing and writing such a great part...keep them coming, and please dont go away for months again lol

kweetrockstar

IF-Rockerz

kweetrockstar

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
u r so back
n am super happy to c u back
i just missed all this too much
thank goodness it was such a beautiful chapter
hats off to u
everything, was just brilliant