Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Breathless ~2~...Note! Page 34 (Page 34)

RainOnMe Groupbie
RainOnMe
RainOnMe

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Di ! <3

Im a HUGGGEEE Fann of this seriees, and id seriouusly . Legit-ly. Die if you dont post soon -.- :| DeadBroken Heart

PLEASE DI! Dont loseee hope! You are one of the MOST TALENTED WRITEERS on IF! ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapHeart

PLEASE CONTINUE! For youur fans' sakes! Pleasee! Cry

RainOnMe // Yashi 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

happygirl18...Aphrodite...pinkss-Nina--ialwayswill-

pinkss IF-Dazzler
pinkss
pinkss

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Shrizii Winziii 
plzzz plzzz plzzz continue this FF, m sooo missing it dese days man, i'v prolly read it more than 10 times by now,
can we atleast get a note from ur side :/ 
cummon dude its been ages since u'v updated -_________-
hav mercy upon ur PHANSS ;)
loads of love
JIA<33

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Aphrodite...

Bhavya8 Senior Member
Bhavya8
Bhavya8

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
I started reading this ff and absolutely love it!!! Big smile
Please update soon!!!!!
And if you do please add me to your pm list! Smile

...Aphrodite...

addicted2ksg IF-Dazzler
addicted2ksg
addicted2ksg

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Hey there!!

So I started this FF a couple hours ago (cause it was on the first pages of the forum) and I had no idea what to expect, but now after having read alll of it, I cant help but want more!! I love how much attention you pay to all the minor details (which go a long way in making this story so wonderful) as well as how all the different POV's flow together and the way through which you showcase all couples and do full justice to each character! I absolutely LOVE how witty and fun each chapter is and how you've portrayed the friendship between all of them, its really heartwarming :) And finally coming to AR, I just looove their chemistry and their interactions and their attitudes... And also that they're hopeless when it comes to each other haha :D
Oh and everything in italics is def a treat to read because the way you've written out their thoughts is tooo good (and so so amusing- I def LOLed for real a couple of times!)
So AR haven't confessed and you haven't updated in a year :/ Here'a to hoping you update sooon!! Itna bhi mat tadpao :P

Love,
Shruti

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Aphrodite...Bhavya8-Nina-

...Aphrodite... Senior Member
...Aphrodite...
...Aphrodite...

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Note

Okay...I've been bad. I say it every time...but this time...I've been downright terrible. Sooo where have I been this ENTIRE 2011? After I left my last chapter in January my spring semester in college started, which meant absolutely no time to write. Then? Summer rolled around and I went to London for 3 weeks. Then? I spent the rest of my summer working...6 days a week, 14 hours a day with travel. Then? Fall semester came by which meant no time to update and now it's winter.
Sad excuses I know because I'm sure there are FF writers on here that balance school and writing successfully...and I obviously can't lol.
I've read everyone's comments and I'm so so so sorry for being *that* writer that starts a project and never finishes it!
Am I going to carry on still? Yes!
I won't ditch Breathless.
I'm actually working on starting the next chapter right...now!

I seriously want to thank everyone that cared enough about Breathless to comment and message me. I can't believe that even after a year people haven't forgotten. It makes me so happy!!!

Beat me up...throw stones at me...rotten tomatoes...what have you. Or just let me know how you've been! I've lost touch with everyone!!! Are you guys still there?

YOUR LOVE IS AS SPECTACULAR AS THE FIREWORKS WE'RE ABOUT TO SEE ON NEW YEAR'S EVE...=)

Lots of love,
Aphrodite xxx

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

switangel27KASH_rocksone_ashiabhilasha_123happygirl18RainOnMemish2427mak3mesmileBhavya8sabicupcake.ahensevenkarankideewanixrepercussionBlushhhhsasyabushrayouscorpio95sanjana25krazy4kashdiyaa1pkDreamerRealityMaNaLoVeKaShdesikalakaarRhea.KaJenvidu87Lekshmic7ChamakChallo91...Aayoo...Sweet_Ashumaddicted2ksglovebapu18Angel39Iqbal Neha1lil_desi_goddes-Nina-MelodiousDreamsReinekweetrockstar-Aicha-shonagudiasabihaa.Medha.nyxx-Aliya-Sani-KarAni-KSGRummy.ObodroKargoshcant.be.assed.SankiPagal-ialwayswill-Radhika ShahEthereal-Path-ArohaAngel-NorzqazplmIshaqzaadianitamalikMrs.Hulk_Oishi_soundsofcedarsjain

Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
OMG!  You're back!  Yayy!  And I hope you're back for a LONG time.  I really missed reading this FF!  Update SUPER SOON!

...Aphrodite...

...Aphrodite... Senior Member
...Aphrodite...
...Aphrodite...

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
@KaJenAbhiya - Thank you!!!! I hope I am too lol...I'm so glad you missed my FF even after so long!

Medha.

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
OMG seriously once I start a FF, I never forget it whether its writer finished it or not and this FF has been on my mind ever since I first came across it. I had lost hope of you updating though LOL but I am so glad to see you back! I really really really really hope you continue and stay till the end now <3 Can't wait to read the new update :)

PS your comeback seems like a late Christmas present LOL

...Aphrodite...

Go to top