Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Breathless ~2~...Note! Page 34 (Page 12)

mrs-sr IF-Rockerz
mrs-sr
mrs-sr

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Hi Dear
Happy new year to u 2.
May god bless u
And all ur wishes, dreams come true
Cant wait for next chapter Big smile
Update soon.

LoveSurat.

falcon.star Goldie
falcon.star
falcon.star

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
loving the new Beckon........ update sooooooon
ARCaskettFan Goldie
ARCaskettFan
ARCaskettFan

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Happy New Year!!!
cnt wait 4 da update
plz continue
SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
thanx for the teaser.........
 waiting for the upd8
Norz IF-Sizzlerz
Norz
Norz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Hey Shrinzii...
awesummm update dear....
m really glad 2 see u back....
love AR convo
i hope riddhima dont fall soon 4 armaan as he need to tried harder to gain her love well lets see wht u have plan 4 us
cupid-struck IF-Rockerz
cupid-struck
cupid-struck

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i want update!!!
and yeah HAPPY NEW YEAR!
-Aliya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aliya-
-Aliya-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Shrinaaaaa! ya finally updated! a fresh update after so long in a brand new thread :D congoo

back to thee update:

hilarious. I loved the update. Mixture of humour, little cute convo's between the coupls and ofcourse the GYM! What a perfect setting! The gym is perfect to make the sexual  tension between the couples evident. i love how ya manage to put in enough and more of the other characters and still make sure that AR are given the focus as the main couple in this ff.

NOW i finally know why ya called ya ff breathless! it will leave Ridhima breathless and it sure has left ya readers breathless! :D

Some smack down funny quirks and dialogues! Atul is so amazing in ya ff! Just the perfect mixture of sweet and spice..perfect to mix match with Anjali for suree. I love ya writing style, its not too much and not too less. not too cheesy and yet not too bland.

LOL The Anjali and Armaan fiasco was brilliant! I find it so easy to image everythig in ya ff because ya have used the base of the characters from the actual show DMG but only just adjusted them to ya own style. Anjali has always been the flexible one and i quite remember her doing a bridge in the holi episode from dmg and so it was easy for me to picture her in her yoga position. And ofcourse that comment from Armaan: expect him to say that.

Armaaan..hmm i don't know whether i like him or just don't bother much about him. He certainly is funny and is caught in the most absurd situations and yet his character is strange. rofl "sex fiend" I'm not too much a fan of flirty characters like him and yet I like your Armaan more than i usually would like any character like his. That is a compliment Shrina, i just can't word my opinions rightLOL

"I told him what happened...you took me in to your room, sexually harassed me and now I am forever scarred and will never be the same again." she said nonchalantly.

^^^^One of the best damn dialogues from the update. and what makes this dialogue even better is that she said it nonchalantly...usually people would ruin a humourous dialogue like that by making them say it as if they are doing a dramatic impression from star plus because they think saying it like that would make it funnier? but it doesn't...am i making sense to you?LOL

I see Ridhima as the girl with an over-all character. Mellow. Yet fiery at times (which is mostly when Armaan finds a way to pull her leg) She won't let Armaan get away with bugging her without her firing a comment back at him to make it evenLOL

Muskaan was damn funny. Sports braLOL She couldn't admit that the sports bra was a bad idea hah.

What? I'm a girl...I'm supposed to have an appreciation for the male physique. It would be a problem if I didn't...

She shook her head and skipped in to the shower, you need to stop thinking so much...it's becoming detrimental to your health.

^^Seems she constantly bickers with herself to defend herself and her strange thoughts. Detrimental to her health?! LOL I need not say anymore for this dialogue because that dialogue speaks for itselfLOL

Ridhima's earphone moment reminded me of the first episode of DMG and the Ridhima from that first episode :) the AR encounter and the earphone situation was cute. Ridhima got embarrassed about yelling in Armaan's face...usually girls would be feeling like a fool for embarrassing themselves in front of a guy they had a mild crush on? right..no?..hmmLOL These cute moments between AR must mean only one thing ;) I wonder when they will realise

Anyway EXCELLENT update Shrina. However i don't want to be 50 by the time ya next update so make it early puh-lease ;p

Aliya

Edited by Tahmina96 - 06 January 2011 at 1:39pm
qazplm IF-Sizzlerz
qazplm
qazplm

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Shrina...when can we expect an update?Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desire_20nyxx

Go to top