Fan Fictions

Breathless ~2~...Note! Page 34 - Page 24

RainOnMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Shrinaaa di :( PLEASEE updaateee :'( Missing your daily dosee of beautifulnesss <3 D': PLEASE continuee! Anything! Incomplete promo, jo bhi ho! Please di! Aur nahi se sakte hai humm :( pleaase Shrina :(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gehana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its been ages dear. Do care to update?

-ialwayswill- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Come on dude, show up and leave a note at least :(
RainOnMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Di ! <3

Im a HUGGGEEE Fann of this seriees, and id seriouusly . Legit-ly. Die if you dont post soon -.- :| πŸ€’πŸ₯Ί

PLEASE DI! Dont loseee hope! You are one of the MOST TALENTED WRITEERS on IF! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β€οΈ

PLEASE CONTINUE! For youur fans' sakes! Pleasee! πŸ˜­

RainOnMe // Yashi 
pinkss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Shrizii Winziii 
plzzz plzzz plzzz continue this FF, m sooo missing it dese days man, i'v prolly read it more than 10 times by now,
can we atleast get a note from ur side :/ 
cummon dude its been ages since u'v updated -_________-
hav mercy upon ur PHANSS ;)
loads of love
JIA<33
Bhavya8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I started reading this ff and absolutely love it!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Please update soon!!!!!
And if you do please add me to your pm list! 😊
addicted2ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey there!!

So I started this FF a couple hours ago (cause it was on the first pages of the forum) and I had no idea what to expect, but now after having read alll of it, I cant help but want more!! I love how much attention you pay to all the minor details (which go a long way in making this story so wonderful) as well as how all the different POV's flow together and the way through which you showcase all couples and do full justice to each character! I absolutely LOVE how witty and fun each chapter is and how you've portrayed the friendship between all of them, its really heartwarming :) And finally coming to AR, I just looove their chemistry and their interactions and their attitudes... And also that they're hopeless when it comes to each other haha :D
Oh and everything in italics is def a treat to read because the way you've written out their thoughts is tooo good (and so so amusing- I def LOLed for real a couple of times!)
So AR haven't confessed and you haven't updated in a year :/ Here'a to hoping you update sooon!! Itna bhi mat tadpao :P

Love,
Shruti
...Aphrodite... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Note

Okay...I've been bad. I say it every time...but this time...I've been downright terrible. Sooo where have I been this ENTIRE 2011? After I left my last chapter in January my spring semester in college started, which meant absolutely no time to write. Then? Summer rolled around and I went to London for 3 weeks. Then? I spent the rest of my summer working...6 days a week, 14 hours a day with travel. Then? Fall semester came by which meant no time to update and now it's winter.
Sad excuses I know because I'm sure there are FF writers on here that balance school and writing successfully...and I obviously can't lol.
I've read everyone's comments and I'm so so so sorry for being *that* writer that starts a project and never finishes it!
Am I going to carry on still? Yes!
I won't ditch Breathless.
I'm actually working on starting the next chapter right...now!

I seriously want to thank everyone that cared enough about Breathless to comment and message me. I can't believe that even after a year people haven't forgotten. It makes me so happy!!!

Beat me up...throw stones at me...rotten tomatoes...what have you. Or just let me know how you've been! I've lost touch with everyone!!! Are you guys still there?

YOUR LOVE IS AS SPECTACULAR AS THE FIREWORKS WE'RE ABOUT TO SEE ON NEW YEAR'S EVE...=)

Lots of love,
Aphrodite xxx
Medha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!  You're back!  Yayy!  And I hope you're back for a LONG time.  I really missed reading this FF!  Update SUPER SOON!
...Aphrodite... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
@KaJenAbhiya - Thank you!!!! I hope I am too lol...I'm so glad you missed my FF even after so long!