Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
LMAO. LMAO. LMAO.

What a fantastic update! That has got to be one of the most interesting movies I've ever read about.. too bad no one actually knew what it was about. :P

Ahahahahahahaha. I <3 Atul; I think his middle name should be "Persistence". Hopefully Anjali will slowly stop resisting him. :)
RM were so cute.. & Muskaan's addiction to Rahul's cologne.. I'm faintly reminded of Davidoff Cool Water.
OMGosh, AN really, really need a room. I feel for Muskaan & Armaan, I would have probably been the same. That being said, Nikki's jealousy is so adorable - she's been with him for six yrs, but that worrying tendency will never leave.
AR.. what can I say about them? Ridzy is basically the male counterpart of Armaan, minus the Casanova personality. I love her wittiness.. it's about time someone got the upper hand of my favourite man. :P

Shrinaaaaaa. You are simply amazing. & this update was worth the wait. I can picture the dinner now, Muskaan won't be able to get enough of Rahul.. I mean his cologne; Riddhima will probably one-up Armaan yet again; Atul will do his utmost best to melt Anjali; and AN won't even go to dinner.. they'll sit in the car & makeout. LOL.

My love for you is as sweet as the caramel popcorn Abhi couldn't get enough of. :D

<3

lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
gorgeous, thank god you updated, your update is a breath of fresh air whilst doing boring law assignments, as always, i simply loved the update!! please do continue and thanks for the pm!
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Great part!!
Thanks for the pm!!
NiksAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear,

wht type of star u represent.....u disappear...n come back after ages.....gosh.....i didnt even believe whn ur site showed tht u updated the part..had to recheck it twice....ha ha ha....nice part.....cant even request u to continue soon.....hehe ....again u'll ages....
ARCaskettFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
luvd it!!!!
plzzzz cont. soon
angullgrl91 thumbnail
HAHHAHHAHHAH...such a longgg part!!! awesome job! 
all the details were so perfect...i love your fan fic! 

Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
heyyyyy shrina!!!

OMG!! the update was fab...I was having such a huge silly grin on my face throughout...you are too good... seriously, you are a perfectionist...lol somehow I knew boys would come there...without boys barging in, there wouldn't have been much fun...lol...amazing amazing update....I'm still smiling...Loved how Riddhima made Armaan eat the nachos...lol..too good...and Armaan and Riddhima's text was so funny yet cute!!! 

thank you so much for the amazing update...hope you can manage to update soon...

nidz n thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i get goose bumps all over weneva i read abt AR...
do continue sooooooooonnnn...tc <3
yongshin thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome part....n that throwing popcorns n m&m were awesome ...n riddhima reaction followed by other girls....lol my stomach hurts from laughing ....abhi n nikki ..poor thm ...lol...
and that sms ...i was like why is riddhima replying to him ...turn her face n jst talk to him ...

continue soon n thx 4 PM
shininggal2008 thumbnail
Loved the update - thanks!@