India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

How many of u is/not happy with werewolf entry

zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:02am | IP Logged
from so many days on this forum i have seen many of them are against wolf .....but why??? well its ur point of view i dont have any right to point out......... 

but still werewolf thing can be sooo exciting there can be soo twist and the main deal is wolf are part of vampire were u see vampire thing u will surely see wolf ......... 

[ it seems that vampire and wolf have some treaty that vampire doent hunt human or else wolf will deal with them as far i know in view of twilight ]

and we get too see some handsome wolfmen if its not kabir or if its kabir then sone pe suhaagah well i myself is not abe to justify whether i wanna see kabir as human or werewolf

i am totally in favour of wolf..........all thou all i wanna see iz vampire giri of my abhay.......buttt wolf bhi chaltaLOL

i guess ekta wont come up with whole wolf thing soo earlier its might be jst a trailer for us and i guess there might be no hero entry so soon...........as there is no article or newz of a hero entry

so tell ur reason for liking or disliking werewolfs theme in pkyek Ouch

ABHAY MY VAMPIRE ROCKSEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roseflower_07Charu21shyams

bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
im happy with werewolf........but scared about the effectsDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zaina_abhayCharu21

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Yes me too........ I would love to see werewolves for sure.. it will definitely add sum spice to da story.. Ofcourse main focus should b on AbhIya story but werewolves can definitely provide inputs for d AbhIya track..

Da only thing i m worried about is da effects.. I really wish they deal wid it effectively..  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..

AshTara Goldie
AshTara
AshTara

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:35am | IP Logged
i wish it cud have been another clan of rival vampires..tht wud be more interesting to see. bt if its werewolves, its fine bt lets hope ekta does not spoil the effects of it.
shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:35am | IP Logged
I think it is good for creating interesting storyline for d show Thumbs Up so that way I like entry of werewolf

Edited by shyams - 28 December 2010 at 12:40am
zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashUrock

im happy with werewolf........but scared about the effectsDead

me too same to same
..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:04am | IP Logged
I would love to see Kabir as wolf.Embarrassedand his wolfgiri , Abhay ke vampiregiri rocks tu socho Kabir ki woldgiri mast hogi.Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu21

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index