Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

We Want Faz Bak!Give us a Bumping:Mod's note PG10 (Page 8)

ash08 IF-Dazzler
ash08
ash08

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:24am | IP Logged
See Fazy, This is what we were missing!!

You are the jaan of this forum.

We love your humorous posts.

We want you back!!

We love you even though others don't

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Saara jahaan chod ke aaja..
Sab kaam chod ke aaja....
Aaja Fazy, Ab to aaja....

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-Poli.Geeksuj01vivacious_gurlArwen.SuhaniSoniaMeetu_Anumaybe-just

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maybe-just

*Faz tries to find talwar....cant find it...Faz gets doggy Dev to run her over with DA TRACTOR* ROFLROFL Then Faz dubki lagos in Naintara's poisionous saliva ROFLROFL Ewwww DeadDead GAG ME! DeadDead

Pallo fishes through the SALIVARY POND.....*Ties a worm to the hooks and baits*

Catches Water Buffalo Daarji......
!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

DA FAZ....Care to explain whatcya actually doing in der with PINK PAGDI WAALA???
!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

PS- If its personal...USE PM SERVICES!!!
!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ash08-pixie-Poli.GeekArwen.maybe-justAnjanaYYZ

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deniac

Originally posted by Geekgod

@Faz I'm new here but I do like the way you are ready to do the do hickey with Maan,Geet and any one that strikes you fancy. Seems like Brij is coming and the talwar is singing "mujhe kisi ka khoon peena hai...kisika bhi chalega" LOL

Fazu - see....newbies...oops groupbies also know bout ur thingie for the hickey...... LOL

I am missing the FazEet and FazAan moments...... but now its time for FaRij to happen..... LOLLOL

@Deniac I joined recently but I've done my fair share of Bhatakti jawani...dang it bhatakti aatma basically looking for Tanu's live update.ROFL Sorry for quoting dudes. I love Faz's jumping anybody's and everybody's bon@s with impunity. My kinda gal no favoritism there, she swings here and there six ways to sunday. ROFLWhats not to loveLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-LuvScoobyArwen.maybe-justAnjanaYYZ

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Fazuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee come backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed we miss your bumpings like anythingUnhappy Me wanna confess something. Your BUMPINGS made me curious about this show and thats how I got hooked up to GHSPEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Please come back darling!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed NOW THAT DA BRIJ IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big smileBig smileBig smilePartyDancing

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Poli.Geek-Divine-LuvScoobyArwen.maybe-justSofnasuj01vivacious_gurlAnjanaYYZ

maybe-just IF-Sizzlerz
maybe-just
maybe-just

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geekgod

I love Faz's jumping anybody's and everybody's bon@s with impunity. My kinda gal no favoritism there, she swings here and there six ways to sunday. ROFLWhats not to loveLOLLOL

EGGJACTLY Approve what's NOT  to love? CoolWink

ROFLROFLROFL

@Pallo - EWWWW that budha can do one, I know im open minded and I swing any way i want but I do have standards you know, I set Daarji up with Dev last week....didn't work out ROFLROFL dev thought Daarji was a girl and was hell bent on donating a sperm again ROFLROFL I Stole his glasses you see ROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-Poli.GeekLuvScoobyGeekgodsuj01

maybe-just IF-Sizzlerz
maybe-just
maybe-just

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash08

Saara jahaan chod ke aaja..
Sab kaam chod ke aaja....
Aaja Fazy, Ab to aaja....
ROFLROFL

OYEEEEEEEEE Im lubbed by everyone *wink wink* ROFL BTW if you sing me this song I might consider coming back ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ash08Poli.GeekGeekgod

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maybe-just

@Pallo - EWWWW that budha can do one, I know im open minded and I swing any way i want but I do have standards you know, I set Daarji up with Dev last week....didn't work out ROFLROFL dev thought Daarji was a girl and was hell bent on donating a sperm again ROFLROFL I Stole his glasses you see ROFLROFLROFL

!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

If DEV manages to do that....then DAARJI will be RESERVOIR OF sperms....He can set up a stall....
*Ek ke saath ek muft*
!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Packaged in PINK PAGDIs!!!
!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Gawd...I am son gonna get banned!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

As for Dev....HEs a PRO IN DA BUSINESS.....specs or no specs....HE GOES NIKE-LIKE (JUST DO IT!)
!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-LuvScoobyGeekgodmaybe-just

maybe-just IF-Sizzlerz
maybe-just
maybe-just

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by livelygal

(JUST DO IT!)!
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

WHERE? ROFLROFL Dev was chori chupay observing my OUTHOUSE sessions whilst I was teaching ShockedShockedAngryAngryAngry Kamina ROFLROFLROFL for this im going to take revenge from you Pallo ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-Poli.GeekLuvScooby

Go to top