Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

We Want Faz Bak!Give us a Bumping:Mod's note PG10 (Page 15)

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Ramona

Fazzzzu is around.  She was on IF yesterday that's why i started the thread.  Brij is back wiith his OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEE! She must comebak and do FazrijROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maybe-justsuj01

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
FAZUUUUU!!!!!!!! Come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe-justAnjanaYYZ

starchase IF-Sizzlerz
starchase
starchase

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
ROFLshes prolly typin it up now hopefully !! but wait shes the brij and did you see the pics on FB, hai allah the brij just killed someone ROFL FAZ  u better get ur butt in here !

maybe-justsuj01

maybe-just IF-Sizzlerz
maybe-just
maybe-just

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Okay so got a warning but it was not for what I expected actually! LOL

Right now lets get down to buisness! Ouch

@Salma - Nope i am not doing any BTs at all now LOL btw I cant text u Ouch I need to top up, my mobile decided to be stupid today LOL oh look here on IF I'm talking about texting ROFL I am such a no-lifer Stern Smile

@Reporters - (ooo sounds like the papz LOL) jokes apart, I'm sorry if you felt that this was targeted at someone. I seriously didn't see anything until Jyoti posted a note about it and then I went back and read it all and tried to make sense (took me a while to figure it out) and then did I realise! (It was surprising actually since I never would've saw that one coming) but anywayy don't take it to heart because it was only intended for me and of course I didn't mind because its just random fun but seems everyone is taking offence ErmmConfused (there's something wrong here, shouldn't I be the one who should be offended, i mean look at all the insults that are thrown at me LOL people should feel sorry for me OuchLOL) but anyway guys forget about it, I don't wanna be the reason that people argue, thats the last thing I want! Just think nothing of it and move on, because it was nothing & I don't think anyone other than me was mentioned here, go back check all the posts if you want to be sure, any questions just holler so... anyway Good Day my fellow Geetians! Tongue

@BT readers - OYEEEEEEE kaminoon no jhappiz tay pappiz to any of you ROFLMaybe Maan Blushing  Even a topic for me nearly caused a war zone Ouch and since I cant stand conflict, I won't be visiting IF much like before, I only sometimes came on for updates (Thank you Tanu, I never get de chance vance LOL)

Now because I'm not coming to IF...yes you guessed it right YOU HIT THE JACKPOT I won't be doing BTs either LOL I AM Sholly (sorry) guys Ouch I had many reasons before not to do it and now I can add more LOL

My studies are really important to me so I just don't have the time! I don't watch Geet anymore (my paitence ran out) ROFL seriously havent watched it in 3 weeks now Pinch *gets hit by chapals* LOL I left IF for a reason (RULES u know I cant *desi accent* CONTROLLL my self paaji) ROFL its amazing that I have been so good on IF for such a long time, its a record ROFL everyone on IF is too emotionally attached to one thing or another, too many sentimental people and I cant stand it LOL JESUS! LOL I know I will end up saying something that may offend people (even in good humor Ouch) therefore I cant come back to all this! Besides I got enough to worry about in my life rather than on top add more by coming to war zone Geet forums to see petty fights (MEANING-LESS) LOL This place USED to be my favourite because I met many many amazing people here (KAMINOON u know who you are ROFL) and the amount of fun I had here was unbelievable (staying up half the night and talking XXXrated things ROFL) but that fun isn't here anymore and I don't wanna be in a place which is gonna test my paitence and make me depresso! Wacko

@People willing to come back - Its an absolute honour to hear you say that, heck its amazing that people keep telling me about how my posts were the highlight of the day or even made you curious to watch Geet Shocked and so many other wonderful things Embarrassed (I still don't believe it, i still think you lot are pulling my legLOL) It is quite something to hear all these things and I know this is not the best way to repay you all and I know this is selfish of me but my education does come first. Sorry Kaminoon ROFL LEECH people always sucking me dry ROFLROFL (my EGO is still as big as it used to be ROFLROFLWink) No now my EGO is huge Stern SmileEvil Smile anyway point being I won't be coming back not only for personal reasons but also for other reasons that I was able to add today LOLOuch

P.S - I miss you all too Ouch and Love you all loadsssss (but not more than my lovers Geet and Maan LOL)

Edited by maybe-just - 28 December 2010 at 1:05pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesBgblZoolander69RituparnaaPoli.GeekLuvScoobyArwen.Sofnavirgo_gurlstarchasenanditasinghvivacious_gurlsuj01AnjanaYYZ

maybe-just IF-Sizzlerz
maybe-just
maybe-just

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

so will b glad if someone can come forward and tell me exactly what to edit ..I will do itSmile

Me too LOL I may have guessed the wrong thing and I still cant figure it out ROFLConfusedConfused

SofnaAnjanaYYZ

maybe-just IF-Sizzlerz
maybe-just
maybe-just

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Okay I have to add, the songs are effin HILARIOIOUS ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScoobyvirgo_gurlstarchaseArwen.

virgo_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
virgo_gurl
virgo_gurl

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Tsk Tsk that was an emotional speech Faz ROFL
Okay jokes apart im sad that u arent coming back i really am:(
But yep studies do come first so yeah its okay=D
Best of luck with ur studies:P

Arwen.maybe-just

starchase IF-Sizzlerz
starchase
starchase

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

oh D'ohfaz ! i was thinkin wat happned to you Stern Smile after reading ur humongous speech, i have nuthin to say. so sad naROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maybe-just

Go to top