We Want Faz Bak!Give us a Bumping:Mod's note PG10 - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
Yes. We want Faz back!
:) i was a stalker when her posts crowded the GF! πŸ˜†
Now it's too... khali khali πŸ˜†
Faz, your bumpings were a joy to read! :)

**Mod's note**

Friends I repeat again..hving fun in the forum or making post for your friends in good humour is fine but while doing so make sure noone is hurting the sentiments of another member out here..

I will ask the topic maker to edit some of the words from your post so that it doesn't look like the thread is made to mock at someone else because that comes under personal attack which is against IF's COC...

Geet DT
Ohh... i just read the title and commented...
This was intended as a spoof?? 🀒
@Anjana: πŸ˜”
Da Brij....Fazzu...it is time to return....the Bumping topics need to be started up again...and if you can manage...pull in your partner in crime too....we miss you both....

Our own Karan Arjun....πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Poli.Geek - 13 years ago
@ Rolz : no its not a spoof πŸ˜• !! we jst wanted our Brijs Bumpin Threads which disappeared πŸ˜” !
@ Polki : i dnt think Asma will come bk πŸ˜” !! misss tht Girlie πŸ˜” !
@Rolzz:Even I m not sure if its spoof or not...I got reports because few members felt that way and so making sure noone is getting hurt here ...😳
@Cwezy: I got the intention of the post...even I want Faz back!! But the wordings of the post is spoof.....  πŸ˜’
@Rolz...nothing about this post is a spoof ....I speak from a person commenting on this threads point of view....if it were a spoof I believe Fazzu wouldn't be replying or commenting...we haven't seen Fazzu around the forums for a while as she is busy with school...also I can't remember when the last Bumping topic was.....all the more reason for this post...

There was absolutely no bashing going on...infact only people trying to bribe Fazzu...with poetry, threats, Guru Dakshina, name calling...vagera vagera...everything is only directed at Fazzu...no one else is being dragged into this and no one is being spoofed....

All in good fun...

Edited by Poli.Geek - 13 years ago
@Rolzz: There is no spoof anywhere to my reckoning but then I am blind as a bat you see, I wouldn't know what is right before my eyes even if someone is gonna kill me frontally :D

Anj just made this post for FAZ's BT return and it has nothing to do with anyone but since Anj is asleep by now due to staying awake till 6 AM you guys gotta give her time to respond to your doubts, but knowing Anj as I do, she wouldn't even hurt a fly virtually or NOT EVEN in jest
Friends I think the topic maker Anjana is best to answer on this issue..so let her come and edit her post..lets not create any unnecessary war zone here😊... Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago