waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Fatiiiii Bacha ...Hug

Thats why I lubalub ur   POV's ...ur's are so different from mine and u bring in a different perspective ...

For it was Krishna stating to his beebi his  weakness without being apologetic  about it...

yara Hug tera piyaar hi to hai jisnay humain pagal kiaEmbarrassed

aap jaisa qadardaan aur kahaanBig smile

well seriously yara i would consider it her inability... she has spent more than enough time with him and she knows very well that she is THE only person who can change him.

Quite True !! Fatii ...I think  she is learning ..In fact she has  begun to understand him ...Had  it been the old Pratigya..she would have thrown the choco's back on his face the moment she learnt that it was not from izzatdar Kammayi..but she doesn't do that and neither does she begin her glaring and usage of podium speech... She actually took it calmly and reacted with an unseen mellowness..her voice was not accusing , it was rather that of reasoning ....she is a slow processor , Beta ..Lets give her some more time..Big smile

ab is beech mera Dahi  jaleebi na ban jayeLOLWinkLOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-stanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Tanths,

After reading your post again, I was thinking the method used was wrong but there are those who work as bailiffs and their jobs is to evict tenants who dont pay rent, and one wouldnt call them not having respectable job. I was wondering what is called a respectable job which does not have grey shades in them.

If one looks at the scenario that a tenant has not paid rent for over a year.  Most likely they will move because they want to be paid to leave as there is no incentive to leave and will continue to live there rent free.  Landlord uses other means and gets his flat vacant by force.  My point is who is right in this situation.  No one is, but if its done in the legal way through court order then nothing is questioned because judgement has been given and has to be followed even if its the wrong one.

I dont think I have made much sense.

....Poojie....tanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:04am | IP Logged

Over All One of the episodes where Things remained stagnant or at least gave an appearance of it ...But after watching it again  and In hindsight.. one can say that this was the episode where many things happened ...First we again got to see the widening chasm between Krishna and his bauji...he takes only GD's aashirvad and not SS's ..clearly indicating that Bauji has fallen from the pedestal on which Krishna had placed him....

The Boat ride at Sangam..perhaps  indicating that Krishna has begun the journey of discovery and  has already moved on in this voyage ..He may or may not return ..but he will not be the same man ...

or that he has got deep into this..that he can not turn back even if he wants too..The only option left for him is to  plod on .

The inability of  his parents to accept the fact that their Boy has grown up and wants to spread his wings..Their Pain and fear which comes out as anger and jealousy.The Son's triumphant return and his exhilaration at having bought everything with his own Money..Hard earned Money

the conversation between the husband and wife ..regarding the right way of earning money..again a juxtaposition of Reality  and Idealism..Reality poses some hard question's which the idealism is not able to answer..The frustration of Husband at his inability to please his wife was effectively conveyed by Krishna..Similarly Pratigya's low keyed reaction, She did not glare,  she did not preach, she did not adopt  the high moral ground..instead she tried to reason and to guide..a seismic shift in her handling of a  Situation ...I like this tactful, soft and diplomatic Pratigya.

But for me the scene which stood out was the Loan scene in the Bank..The keenness with which Adarsh was over hearing the conversation which  clearly did not concern him, His unhealthy curiosity to know the root of the matter and his thoughtful demeanor do not augur well ...Will we  see the Krishnafication of Adarsh and the Adharshification of Krishna..Is this the episode that is showing the germ of this switch.. Have the winds of change began to blow?? ..Time will tell

Sathya,

you know what is your best quality....? you are an optimistic person. i have seen you finding little ray of hope even in the worst situations... this is not the 1st instance...

like here you found krishna has started moving on... i found it would be too tough to make him understand i found pratigfya's inability to make him aware of the right and wrong.... you found ss sad at the scene where he didnt take ashirwad or refused to eat...i found his insensitiveness his rigidness ..

for me the only appealing point was when krishna make his point clear infront of his family that i am capable enough to earn i have proved it so from now onwards make sure no one would ever ask any question related to my job or incapability from my wife

Hi Fati............Hug. Its been a long time since I have spoken with you.

How are things?

I enjoyed reading your POV and agree with it.  I did think it was strange that Pratigya would automatically assume that he would go and look for a respectable job when he only knows how to get things forcefully.

I hope the change comes gradually and not abruptly where he is made to realise his errors and should come from his own conclusion and not others.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-s....Poojie....tanthya

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:07am | IP Logged
But for me the scene which stood out was the Loan scene in the Bank..The keenness with which Adarsh was over hearing the conversation which  clearly did not concern him, His unhealthy curiosity to know the root of the matter and his thoughtful demeanor do not augur well ...Will we  see the Krishnafication of Adarsh and the Adharshification of Krishna..Is this the episode that is showing the germ of this switch.. Have the winds of change began to blow?? ..Time will tell

A very good point - and even Naina said that only good things will happen to us now - meaning lots of money?

Krishna felt proud today - I think he enjoyed earning and then spending. His story reminds me of Rocky's struggle in Rocky 2 - Fight was the only thing he could do ......

A very nice deep analysis Tanths. Fantastic thanks for this insight.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Tanths,

After reading your post again, I was thinking the method used was wrong but there are those who work as bailiffs and their jobs is to evict tenants who dont pay rent, and one wouldnt call them not having respectable job. I was wondering what is called a respectable job which does not have grey shades in them.

If one looks at the scenario that a tenant has not paid rent for over a year.  Most likely they will move because they want to be paid to leave as there is no incentive to leave and will continue to live there rent free.  Landlord uses other means and gets his flat vacant by force.  My point is who is right in this situation.  No one is, but if its done in the legal way through court order then nothing is questioned because judgement has been given and has to be followed even if its the wrong one.

I dont think I have made much sense.

what you say is quite correct, Star..but in the case of bailifs they have the law to back them , Moreover  they dont beat up peaople and neither can the evictees lodge a complaint while here Krishna acts as  an extra constitutional authority , who stands above law..the very law which Pratigya worships ..it will be natural for her to be horrified  by his act...

Secondly..we are assuming the tenants will be helpless and hapless ..but what if he too is well connected ..what if he retaliates and in the ensuing Krishna is assaulted ..even mortally injured...he will automatically have a criminal record  because of this goonda giri.. and Star, any woman will not  like to be known as a Goonda's wife..esp woman like Pratigya.

-Sheena-....Poojie....

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Hi Tanthya...Nice post as always...though I have not watched the whole episode...just bits and pieces here and there but what I liked most is how pratigya was happy and was sort of proud of Krishna when he was talking about how he bought all those stuff from his earnings and was saying that its just a start...she was kinda quite happy about it though poor gal's happiness was short lived but it was indeed a fresh start in Kriya's life...now it would be very interesting to watch how Pratigya convinces Krishna to mend his ways and more importantly what kind of work Krishna would end up doing in the end? I hope CV's handle this track realisticly and beautifully as it has high potential to take Kriya's relationship to the whole another level with understanding, closeness and maturityBig smile...as u said I also already like this mellowed and patient Pratigya...

Thanks for the wonderful post!!Hug

p.s. forum is very quiet these days...very unlikelyUnhappy

....Poojie....tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:17am | IP Logged

Fatiiiii Bacha ...Hug

Thats why I lubalub ur   POV's ...ur's are so different from mine and u bring in a different perspective ...

For it was Krishna stating to his beebi his  weakness without being apologetic  about it...

yara Hug tera piyaar hi to hai jisnay humain pagal kiaEmbarrassed

aap jaisa qadardaan aur kahaanBig smile

well seriously yara i would consider it her inability... she has spent more than enough time with him and she knows very well that she is THE only person who can change him.

Quite True !! Fatii ...I think  she is learning ..In fact she has  begun to understand him ...Had  it been the old Pratigya..she would have thrown the choco's back on his face the moment she learnt that it was not from izzatdar Kammayi..but she doesn't do that and neither does she begin her glaring and usage of podium speech... She actually took it calmly and reacted with an unseen mellowness..her voice was not accusing , it was rather that of reasoning ....she is a slow processor , Beta ..Lets give her some more time..Big smile

ab is beech mera Dahi  jaleebi na ban jayeWink

we have the secret Mantra, one of this ..and U will be revived...

Seriously , Fatiiii..Have u tasted Dahi jalebi ???
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

A very good point - and even Naina said that only good things will happen to us now - meaning lots of money?

Krishna felt proud today - I think he enjoyed earning and then spending. His story reminds me of Rocky's struggle in Rocky 2 - Fight was the only thing he could do ......

A very nice deep analysis Tanths. Fantastic thanks for this insight.

Whenever  these Sax start getting happy, or whenever they become optimistic ..I start  shivering  wondering  what will be the next calamity and from where it will come ??

When Nainaji said ..Good times are coming..I was equally sure..they  are going  into fire .. I wonder whether Aarushi will be the deliverer of this bad tiding or will Adarsh's Un adarsh conduct become the source of humiliation ...will this finally send Sax to the final resting ..and will we be seeing a new and independent naina.

Krishna had reason's to be proud ...he , a so called worthless man goes out and brings back with 20,000...enough to make any one proud ..

The Pleasure is mine Caris..and thanks for sharing ur views..Big smile

....Poojie....carisma2

Go to top