Changing Winds (Page 16)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by starlight123

Tanthya, do you think Adarsh will accept bribes and what will be the consequences when it is exposed?  So far Saxes have an answer to whenever they break the law, so will this too be swept under the carpet like all other incidents as they were in dire need and therefore justifiable in their action.

I hope not, because Nainaji made noise when Komal used illegal means to get electricity, and this too is illegal and should be addressed with the same sternness.

I does not say much for Prof upbringing if only 1 child of his is the only non criminal in the family.

Star,

I am quite positive that this will come under the Majboori  on seeing the ghar ka halath....and Pratigya's roar against anyay will be muted to a mewling ..and she will content herself by saying..yeh teek nahi hai or not even that...But Adarsh always had a propensity to walk the borderline..while the youngest one has the capability to cat walk in the wrong path ...

Nainaji may be kept in the Shut mode...but if this really is about  sanskar, tehzeeb, vasool etc etc..then by all token's..Heavens should fall ...and the passive arrogance of Sax has to crumble and they have to be humbled..

Its strange isn't it when Saxes walk the line of right and wrong and is exposed Pratigya becomes a muted voice and not mann ki awaaz.  If her character is based on righteousness and idealism then all situations should be addressed with the same passion.

Prof in particular needs a reality check as he is one character who has never taken responsibility for his action.  If one thinks back if he decided not to be a sacrificial father during Angad fiasco then Aman would never had appeared and Arushi would not have taken the decision the marry Shakti.

Not only the mann ki awaz of Pratigya goes into pause mode..but even the guruji who advocates  justice/kanoon for wrongdoing  is not seen keen to pursue the same Kanoon ..when it involves  his family or someone who would be doing enormous favour's on his family...we saw how the sense  justice worked for both father and daughter in the case of Kesar ..and also in the case of JM..both heinous crime's...but while one sparked outrage the other was brushed under the carpet under the guise of honewale sambandhi ...weren't the Thakur's Sambandhi's then..should not Sax's word of advice to Pratigya  be .."Ur FIL has not come, he is the head of the family..wait for him ...and then  decide on course of action"...but what do we see..we see sax interfering in another households internal matter...while when it came to his own home and his own Son..The sax was not keen on seeking or getting justice..but a foothold into the rich society was considered to be of paramount importance...

No, Star..I disagree..it was not Prof mule headedness that caused the entry of Aman..it was the intimidation of the local lawyer's by SS  which necessitated the entry of outsider and an unlikely daredevil..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

Tanthya

Excellent post !!

I enjoyed Kriya's argument yesterday though I must say I found it difficult to understand what kind of job prats expected Krishna to achieve with no education he was quiet clear about manual labor that does not seem to be in his vicinity nor his mind as real work at least for a prince like him,,, And the issue about education was brought up by Krishna how ironic prats never mentioned the importance of it before sending him off in to the real world !!!

I was also interested with Adarsh yesterday the gleam in his eyes and the way he stood there thinking portrays his intentions I just hope this time the Saxena's have the guts to accept their mistakes instead of covering them up under their needs why are things only unacceptable if one of the Tachur children commit them but when their own make mistakes they are forgiven in the Twits case she is disowned yet easily forgiven in the long run !!!

Thank You !!  Binny

Even I am curious to know what exactly Pratigya has in mind ..She would be disapproving if Krishna joined his bauji n Bhai in the family business cos she is rather contemptuous of their dealings and the way they conduct business..he cannot be a university prof or a bank clerk  cos he is not educated ..Banks will not give him any sort of loan without surety ..and SS  definitely will not provide that surety ...and without a capital he cannot start a business....he cannot ask his father ...it would lead to split and a round of abuse on PRatigya...So what is left for Krishna to do ??...I am curious how the CV's solve this conundrum ...I do hope they do solve it realistically ..This is a very interesting track...

The sax's lack the backbone..I dont think they are capable of accepting any wrongdoing ...I will not expect too much from them..

...Binny...

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Tanthya

Excellent post !!

I enjoyed Kriya's argument yesterday though I must say I found it difficult to understand what kind of job prats expected Krishna to achieve with no education he was quiet clear about manual labor that does not seem to be in his vicinity nor his mind as real work at least for a prince like him,,, And the issue about education was brought up by Krishna how ironic prats never mentioned the importance of it before sending him off in to the real world !!!

I was also interested with Adarsh yesterday the gleam in his eyes and the way he stood there thinking portrays his intentions I just hope this time the Saxena's have the guts to accept their mistakes instead of covering them up under their needs why are things only unacceptable if one of the Tachur children commit them but when their own make mistakes they are forgiven in the Twits case she is disowned yet easily forgiven in the long run !!!

Thank You !!  Binny

Even I am curious to know what exactly Pratigya has in mind ..She would be disapproving if Krishna joined his bauji n Bhai in the family business cos she is rather contemptuous of their dealings and the way they conduct business..he cannot be a university prof or a bank clerk  cos he is not educated ..Banks will not give him any sort of loan without surety ..and SS  definitely will not provide that surety ...and without a capital he cannot start a business....he cannot ask his father ...it would lead to split and a round of abuse on PRatigya...So what is left for Krishna to do ??...I am curious how the CV's solve this conundrum ...I do hope they do solve it realistically ..This is a very interesting track...

The sax's lack the backbone..I dont think they are capable of accepting any wrongdoing ...I will not expect too much from them..
Yes after a long time we have finally received a track worth watching and the current situation is quite intriguing... Krishna was never in favor of working to begin with but he gave in for prats we will have to see how far he is wiling to go for something he has absolutely no interest in.... I personally am waiting for the day he realizes this is not simply a love test but is his responsibility he needs to do this because he wants to not because he is being forced to... this can only take place when prats deals with his insecurities before expecting anything drastic from his side his fears must be calmed he must be ready to deal with his challenges with prats support of course... A part from his weaknesses they must also deal with the Tachrus who will stand in their way pulling them down when ever they make an effort to rise but this is what makes this track exciting...

As for the Saxena's I expect nothing from them they have always been biased when it came to their own !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramsotanthya

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
I mentioned it earlier and I was serious K can pursue acting. His whole family and he himself have said that he enjoys nautanki. P can help him memorize dialogue like they do with child actors. It's not manual labor and it's respectable .

He can learn to read and write slowly. A university degree is not required to become an actor, just talent and creativity.

Edited by yummimommy - 28 December 2010 at 9:28am

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Tanthya

Excellent post !!

Thank You !!  Binny

Yes after a long time we have finally received a track worth watching and the current situation is quite intriguing... Krishna was never in favor of working to begin with but he gave in for prats we will have to see how far he is wiling to go for something he has absolutely no interest in.... I personally am waiting for the day he realizes this is not simply a love test but is his responsibility he needs to do this because he wants to not because he is being forced to... this can only take place when prats deals with his insecurities before expecting anything drastic from his side his fears must be calmed he must be ready to deal with his challenges with prats support of course... A part from his weaknesses they must also deal with the Tachrus who will stand in their way pulling them down when ever they make an effort to rise but this is what makes this track exciting...

As for the Saxena's I expect nothing from them they have always been biased when it came to their own !!

Not only shud Pratigya deal with the SITUATION"S arising out of Krishna's unpad status ..and give him the courage and encouragement to face  the task....but even SS has to maintain that taunts and stick to his decision  of not giving a penny to Krishna....If SS weakens even slightly..Krishna's resolve will get diluted  ...he  will begin to think bauji is there ..to get out this mindset..Bauji has to be Scrooge...

hussainramso

Go to top