India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Changing Winds (Page 15)

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Tanthya, do you think Adarsh will accept bribes and what will be the consequences when it is exposed?  So far Saxes have an answer to whenever they break the law, so will this too be swept under the carpet like all other incidents as they were in dire need and therefore justifiable in their action.

I hope not, because Nainaji made noise when Komal used illegal means to get electricity, and this too is illegal and should be addressed with the same sternness.

I does not say much for Prof upbringing if only 1 child of his is the only non criminal in the family.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Hola Tanths Ma'am!
Marvelous post!
When I watched the episode yesterday I didn't care for most of it but I did like the last scene in the bedroom. K apprehension about revealing the truth and P reaction were both nice. I have been saying this for the last few days that they have been avoiding shouting matches lately. I like the calmer KP. A couple can argue without flying off the handle........growing individually and together.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAItanthya

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

@ Magesh ,

Yes..Krishna is his own master , he does not have the temperament to obey or follow order's ...He also needs to be challenged..only when he is challenged will buckle up and work determinedly...I hope SS's decision not to give a penny until Krishna comes under his thumb will be the incentive needed by Krishna to finally break free ..

Krishna. never could take orders but love to give them.

Krishna a great organizer?ShockedConfused  When it comes to the material world, his closet comes to mind. Reality check for Prats yday when he asks her "what do expect me to do, I am not educated". That has always been the big flaw in Prats's character. She rarely has the answers herself. She just bosses him around to rise up to her expectations.

At least give the man a few pointers of where to try for a job.  It's like throwing a man in water and asking him ot become a master swimmer for one who doesn't know how to swim.

Your post is growing.Big smile  I too was curious about Adarsh. Is he entering the world of Takurs soon? The perfect ghar jhamai for Takurs while Krishna may become a reformed man but how? Right now he is still upset about his lack of education. He used it in practically every sentence to depend his position.

Adarsh caught my attention. He is entering the world of Takurs with another illegal act. First trying to stab Krishna, then Angadgate and now this. Takurs would be proud of their ghar jhamai.

Krishna has practically hung his hat on his inability to make a decent living and used it in every sentence in his defense with Prats. Why would she just send him to find a job without giving him guidance.  Didn't she know he didn't know anything but gundagiri?

Edited by MERARAI - 28 December 2010 at 7:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

magesh18...Binny...hussainramsotanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Tanthya, do you think Adarsh will accept bribes and what will be the consequences when it is exposed?  So far Saxes have an answer to whenever they break the law, so will this too be swept under the carpet like all other incidents as they were in dire need and therefore justifiable in their action.

I hope not, because Nainaji made noise when Komal used illegal means to get electricity, and this too is illegal and should be addressed with the same sternness.

I does not say much for Prof upbringing if only 1 child of his is the only non criminal in the family.

Star,

I am quite positive that this will come under the Majboori  on seeing the ghar ka halath....and Pratigya's roar against anyay will be muted to a mewling ..and she will content herself by saying..yeh teek nahi hai or not even that...But Adarsh always had a propensity to walk the borderline..while the youngest one has the capability to cat walk in the wrong path ...

Nainaji may be kept in the Shut mode...but if this really is about  sanskar, tehzeeb, vasool etc etc..then by all token's..Heavens should fall ...and the passive arrogance of Sax has to crumble and they have to be humbled..

MERARAI-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by starlight123

Star,

I am quite positive that this will come under the Majboori  on seeing the ghar ka halath....and Pratigya's roar against anyay will be muted to a mewling ..and she will content herself by saying..yeh teek nahi hai or not even that...But Adarsh always had a propensity to walk the borderline..while the youngest one has the capability to cat walk in the wrong path ...

Nainaji may be kept in the Shut mode...but if this really is about  sanskar, tehzeeb, vasool etc etc..then by all token's..Heavens should fall ...and the passive arrogance of Sax has to crumble and they have to be humbled..

Its strange isn't it when Saxes walk the line of right and wrong and is exposed Pratigya becomes a muted voice and not mann ki awaaz.  If her character is based on righteousness and idealism then all situations should be addressed with the same passion.

Prof in particular needs a reality check as he is one character who has never taken responsibility for his action.  If one thinks back if he decided not to be a sacrificial father during Angad fiasco then Aman would never had appeared and Arushi would not have taken the decision the marry Shakti.
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Hola Tanths Ma'am!
Marvelous post!
When I watched the episode yesterday I didn't care for most of it but I did like the last scene in the bedroom. K apprehension about revealing the truth and P reaction were both nice. I have been saying this for the last few days that they have been avoiding shouting matches lately. I like the calmer KP. A couple can argue without flying off the handle........growing individually and together.

Hola,Yum mum !!

Thanxx Big smile...

there were many nuggets that I did like...it was good in parts ..and the bed room segment was very good ..

I know..and I do agree ..I like this bickering and fighting rather than indulging in shouting and  use of strength .....Both mange to convey effectively without raising their voice..The CV's do deserve a kudos for showing this..

babithajhussainramso

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

@ Magesh ,

Yes..Krishna is his own master , he does not have the temperament to obey or follow order's ...He also needs to be challenged..only when he is challenged will buckle up and work determinedly...I hope SS's decision not to give a penny until Krishna comes under his thumb will be the incentive needed by Krishna to finally break free ..

Krishna. never could take orders but love to give them.

yes..He can never take direct orders but obeys those order which is put in as a request..

Krishna a great organizer?ShockedConfused ....

Mera, Remember how beautifully he had organised SR

When it comes to the material world, his closet comes to mind. Reality check for Prats yday when he asks her "what do expect me to do, I am not educated". That has always been the big flaw in Prats's character. She rarely has the answers herself. She just bosses him around to rise up to her expectations.

it's genetic !!Ouch

At least give the man a few pointers of where to try for a job.  It's like throwing a man in water and asking him ot become a master swimmer who doesn't know how to swim.

not water !! in the deepest and treacherous ocean filled with Sharks...

Your post is growing.Big smile  I too was curious about Adarsh. Is he entering the world of Takurs soon? The perfect ghar jhamai for Takurs while Krishna may become a reformed man but how? Right now he is still upset about his lack of education. He used it in practically every sentence to depend his position.

He is not upset bec of his lack of education..he is upset about the fact that his wife instead of appreciating his efforts is nitpicking....as for him being and Unoad..he has always been upfront  and has not  displayed any self-pity..

Adarsh caught my attention. He is entering the world of Takurs with another illegal act. First trying to stab Krishna, then Angadgate and now this. Takurs would be proud of their ghar jhamai.

Is he entering the world of Thakur's ..Mera..I think he has always been there ...A tiny fish ..bt now he may grow.. and grow..

Krishna has practically hung his hat on his inability to make a decent living and used it in every sentence in his defense with Prats. Why would she just send him to find a job without giving him guidance.  Didn't she know he didn't know anything but gundagiri?

Talk about blinkers and  and an inability to think

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Tanthya

Excellent post !!

I enjoyed Kriya's argument yesterday though I must say I found it difficult to understand what kind of job prats expected Krishna to achieve with no education he was quiet clear about manual labor that does not seem to be in his vicinity nor his mind as real work at least for a prince like him,,, And the issue about education was brought up by Krishna how ironic prats never mentioned the importance of it before sending him off in to the real world !!!

I was also interested with Adarsh yesterday the gleam in his eyes and the way he stood there thinking portrays his intentions I just hope this time the Saxena's have the guts to accept their mistakes instead of covering them up under their needs why are things only unacceptable if one of the Tachur children commit them but when their own make mistakes they are forgiven in the Twits case she is disowned yet easily forgiven in the long run !!!

magesh18hussainramso

Go to top