Changing Winds - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by tanthya

Haila !!!😲😲😲..Yeh kya ..Hamari Munni badnaam hogayi bey !! Aakhir hamare sangat ka asar .., We shud take a bow..Fatii..we have raised a girl to be proud of ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeah heads downπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by anu-s

oooooppppsssssss.........Lots of Bholapan here.................πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

thanks to sathya and me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sathya Anu sheena ... i am leaving girls.... see ya all tomorrow inshAllah till then tc bye bye good night and have sweet dreams....

muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

I think first she was curious when he walks in with all the bags thenwhen he said he boughts from his own earning there was a hope and a smile until SS asked him to tell where did he get all the money from and thats when P's mind started working and sort of worryingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I also like how K asked GD to ring the bell for assurance and SS;s reaction to thatπŸ‘

I really felt for that old horse...poor guy was roasting in anger πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..and his reaction towards his mother..all the frustration ..

Another one scene was the gleam in Shakthi's eyes when he hears Aarushi is going to the temple ..and Kesar's reaction to that expression

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Sathya Anu sheena ... i am leaving girls.... see ya all tomorrow inshAllah till then tc bye bye good night and have sweet dreams....

Me too leaving....Bye Sathya, Fatima, Sheena......Take Care....
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Ok..Bacha...See u Tomo..Bye !!

Bye..Anu Jaan ...

Have Dahi Jalebi on the way to home ...give ur review tomo..

TC,,,

by by buddy tc see ya tomorrow
Originally posted by na9na

hi tanthya , liked ur perception (last part  )  for ech character 
n my view , krish will understand his responsibilty   but he needs sme time (it s not easy for a man who lived like a prince and assume tat all wealth earned by  his father belongs 2 him )for the sake of prats he goes 4 a  work  wat ever he has done he thnks tat he has done right thg   ;;;;; becuz he has brought up like  tis and behave n same maner as his dad and bro did ........c.v has done great job by showng slowly slowly transformation n krish character......... prats should handle tis  sitution  n a calm way and show faith n him   ;;;;;;; he will surely understand her if  she tells him with love

but i wnt  krish 2 realise d ryt way of earning money by himself
.;;;;;;hope the cv's handle this track n a right maner

Hi Na9na,

Thank You dear !!πŸ˜ƒ

I agree Krishna will understand his responsibilities ...and he is also  man of action ..not the type to procrastinate ...Once he accepts that he has to work...he will go out and conquer it ..It is the acceptance which he is finding difficult esp knowing that he is a wealthy young man who doesn't have to work..

Pratigya is beginning to learn .. if y'days reaction is anything to go by..then she is making adequate progress..

Yes..Hun..even I want Krishna to do it because he wants to do and not bec Pratigya is asking him to..
Originally posted by tanthya

I really felt for that old horse...poor guy was roasting in anger πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..and his reaction towards his mother..all the frustration ..

Another one scene was the gleam in Shakthi's eyes when he hears Aarushi is going to the temple ..and Kesar's reaction to that expression

Tanthya did u notice there is Amma's body double in almost all the scene these days? I wonder why? it looks weirdπŸ˜•