Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: starlight123

Sorry, what is JNU?

Nothing that puts too much effort.....πŸ˜†. No, I was thinking of going into confectionary (chocolate making, cake baking), jewelery designing, and at the same time updating my skills by doing a short term course of animations.

Jawaharlal Nehru university...😊

baking !! that's great..its much in demand ,even jewellery designing is worthwhile..

I thought of combining jewellery designing with learning of diamonds and precious stones.  It is completely different to what I have been doing but at the same time do animations and update my skills in computers. 

Do you do any baking yourself?

I'm an excellent excellent eater of baked producs...my expertise ends there πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Antwerp beckons...Best of luck on ur endevor..where will u enroll??

-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Jawaharlal Nehru university...😊

baking !! that's great..its much in demand ,even jewellery designing is worthwhile..

I thought of combining jewellery designing with learning of diamonds and precious stones.  It is completely different to what I have been doing but at the same time do animations and update my skills in computers. 

I'm an excellent excellent eater of baked producs...my expertise ends there πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Some time in Jan..Need to do some research before enrolling.  Just ideas at the moment, action still needs to come....πŸ˜†

Anything interesting on the news channels?, Tanths.
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Over All One of the episodes where Things remained stagnant or at least gave an appearance of it ...But after watching it again  and In hindsight.. one can say that this was the episode where many things happened ...First we again got to see the widening chasm between Krishna and his bauji...he takes only GD's aashirvad and not SS's ..clearly indicating that Bauji has fallen from the pedestal on which Krishna had placed him....

The Boat ride at Sangam..perhaps  indicating that Krishna has begun the journey of discovery and  has already moved on in this voyage ..He may or may not return ..but he will not be the same man ...

or that he has got deep into this..that he can not turn back even if he wants too..The only option left for him is to  plod on .

The inability of  his parents to accept the fact that their Boy has grown up and wants to spread his wings..Their Pain and fear which comes out as anger and jealousy.The Son's triumphant return and his exhilaration at having bought everything with his own Money..Hard earned Money

the conversation between the husband and wife ..regarding the right way of earning money..again a juxtaposition of Reality  and Idealism..Reality poses some hard question's which the idealism is not able to answer..The frustration of Husband at his inability to please his wife was effectively conveyed by Krishna..Similarly Pratigya's low keyed reaction, She did not glare,  she did not preach, she did not adopt  the high moral ground..instead she tried to reason and to guide..a seismic shift in her handling of a  Situation ...I like this tactful, soft and diplomatic Pratigya.

But for me the scene which stood out was the Loan scene in the Bank..The keenness with which Adarsh was over hearing the conversation which  clearly did not concern him, His unhealthy curiosity to know the root of the matter and his thoughtful demeanor do not augur well ...Will we  see the Krishnafication of Adarsh and the Adharshification of Krishna..Is this the episode that is showing the germ of this switch.. Have the winds of change began to blow?? ..Time will tell

Sathya,

you know what is your best quality....? you are an optimistic person. i have seen you finding little ray of hope even in the worst situations... this is not the 1st instance...

like here you found krishna has started moving on... i found it would be too tough to make him understand i found pratigfya's inability to make him aware of the right and wrong.... you found ss sad at the scene where he didnt take ashirwad or refused to eat...i found his insensitiveness his rigidness ..

for me the only appealing point was when krishna make his point clear infront of his family that i am capable enough to earn i have proved it so from now onwards make sure no one would ever ask any question related to my job or incapability from my wife

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

Some time in Jan..Need to do some research before enrolling.  Just ideas at the moment, action still needs to come....πŸ˜†

Anything interesting on the news channels?, Tanths.

new Year,New Disha !! All the best  !!

I am comfortably ensconced in my razzai...have no heart to move out of this cocoon to switch on the TV... πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

Sathya,

you know what is your best quality....? you are an optimistic person. i have seen you finding little ray of hope even in the worst situations... this is not the 1st instance...

like here you found krishna has started moving on... i found it would be too tough to make him understand i found pratigfya's inability to make him aware of the right and wrong.... you found ss sad at the scene where he didnt take ashirwad or refused to eat...i found his insensitiveness his rigidness ..

for me the only appealing point was when krishna make his point clear infront of his family that i am capable enough to earn i have proved it so from now onwards make sure no one would ever ask any question related to my job or incapability from my wife

Fatiiiii Bacha ...πŸ€—

Thats why I lubalub ur   POV's ...ur's are so different from mine and u bring in a different perspective ...

For it was Krishna stating to his beebi his  weakness without being apologetic  about it...
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Fatiiiii Bacha ...πŸ€—

Thats why I lubalub ur   POV's ...ur's are so different from mine and u bring in a different perspective ...

For it was Krishna stating to his beebi his  weakness without being apologetic  about it...

yara πŸ€— tera piyaar hi to hai jisnay humain pagal kia😳

aap jaisa qadardaan aur kahaanπŸ˜ƒ

well seriously yara i would consider it her inability... she has spent more than enough time with him and she knows very well that she is THE only person who can change him.

tanthya thumbnail

yara πŸ€— tera piyaar hi to hai jisnay humain pagal kia😳

aap jaisa qadardaan aur kahaanπŸ˜ƒ

well seriously yara i would consider it her inability... she has spent more than enough time with him and she knows very well that she is THE only person who can change him.

Quite True !! Fatii ...I think  she is learning ..In fact she has  begun to understand him ...Had  it been the old Pratigya..she would have thrown the choco's back on his face the moment she learnt that it was not from izzatdar Kammayi..but she doesn't do that and neither does she begin her glaring and usage of podium speech... She actually took it calmly and reacted with an unseen mellowness..her voice was not accusing , it was rather that of reasoning ....she is a slow processor , Beta ..Lets give her some more time..πŸ˜ƒ
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Quite True !! Fatii ...I think  she is learning ..In fact she has  begun to understand him ...Had  it been the old Pratigya..she would have thrown the choco's back on his face the moment she learnt that it was not from izzatdar Kammayi..but she doesn't do that and neither does she begin her glaring and usage of podium speech... She actually took it calmly and reacted with an unseen mellowness..her voice was not accusing , it was rather that of reasoning ....she is a slow processor , Beta ..Lets give her some more time..πŸ˜ƒ

ab is beech mera Dahi  jaleebi na ban jayeπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
-Sheena- thumbnail
Tanths,

After reading your post again, I was thinking the method used was wrong but there are those who work as bailiffs and their jobs is to evict tenants who dont pay rent, and one wouldnt call them not having respectable job. I was wondering what is called a respectable job which does not have grey shades in them.

If one looks at the scenario that a tenant has not paid rent for over a year.  Most likely they will move because they want to be paid to leave as there is no incentive to leave and will continue to live there rent free.  Landlord uses other means and gets his flat vacant by force.  My point is who is right in this situation.  No one is, but if its done in the legal way through court order then nothing is questioned because judgement has been given and has to be followed even if its the wrong one.

I dont think I have made much sense.
-Sheena- thumbnail

Sathya,

Hi Fati............πŸ€—. Its been a long time since I have spoken with you.

How are things?

I enjoyed reading your POV and agree with it.  I did think it was strange that Pratigya would automatically assume that he would go and look for a respectable job when he only knows how to get things forcefully.

I hope the change comes gradually and not abruptly where he is made to realise his errors and should come from his own conclusion and not others.