India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Changing Winds

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Krishna takes the Aashirwad of the  only good soul in that house GD..and leaves in search of his El dorado aka his Job ..but not before exchanging some pleasantries with SS..The loyal and staunch companion follows the trail of her hubby and stands looking at his departing back..she is soon joined by Kesar, the voiceless Camera who promptly clicks this scene for posterity ...These two are in turn joined by Cruella- i n cruella-II who start their days Litany praising the virtues of Goddess Pratigya..Pratigya listens on Impassively ..

We find that the Bhootnaath has set sail to his Kingdom..where he and his People/Ministers comprising of two woolly headed creatures deep in consultation..Are they thinking of the kingdom they are going to attack, or planning some Machiavellian strategy to wreck havoc  in this restless society..........No, We find them deeply and seriously in discussion...thinking about the sort of work that their Lord and Master can do....At the end of this Brain storming  Session, the king is hit by a lightning  and his neural get activated and he comes with a Brilliant and a wonderful plan [which he refuses to share with us]...The ever obedient Cows of Brindavan dutifully follow the Cowherd Krishna  Lost in their devotion to Krishna..

In the bank where Adarsh works, A man is begging for a loan and says he will warm the pockets of the  sanctioning officer if he gives the green signal  ..This is overheard by the principled and virtuous Adarsh , who comes out and wriggles out all the details from the concerned officer.

Shakthi and Sajjan Singh walk into the house after a day of toiling in the hotsun [ A fact which escapes the hawk eyed Amma,and who has no qualms if they burn in the sun] He greets everyone and sits on his reserved place complaining about the cold..Pratigya offers water for the tired men.SS turns away his face but finally accepts the proffered water but after informing her not to take on such difficult tasks and he asks whether the earning and hardworking Man has come after working or is he still on duty..Shakthi cant resist adding that Probably His younger Brother will be at his den discussing about the weather with his  learned, sophisticated and wise friends, Krishna walks in at this precise moment his hands holding the many purchases he has made ..Krishna walks In and Taunting session begins ..This time it is Krishna who is the Giver and SS the humble receiver  [Have heard of the adage what goes around comes around..but have never seen it being so swift in coming around] Proving that he is impartial ..he turns and gives it to his Mom too..He further says I have not mortgaged myself to anyone..I have bought all this with my own efforts ...SS will not be baulked off so easily..he wants to know how his nalayak Son earned so much money in a day..Krishna , the Cunning Krishna refuses to give up his formula for easy living ..Krishna further adds Salt to the wound by saying I just went out today and managed to earn so much , just think if I go out everyday..How much I'll be able to earn..Krishna asks his GD to ring the bell ushering in the golden  times..GD obliges..Krishna takes the packages and comes up to Pratigya and says Looking at SS ..Pratigya , Come I want to show U this costly clothes "..KP go in to their Room to admire Krishna's clothes ,leaving a quivering volcano behind..SS takes it out on his hapless Mother, who puts a stoic face, While Amma digs in by quipping that Baba must have got it on loan and U will be getting the bill tomorrow.SS finally decides to teach his Spirited stallion a lesson and vouchsafes to his Mother that His younger brat will not get a dime until that time when he will surrender himself to SS and agree to be his mindless robot.

Aarushi takes the permission of Amma to go to the Temple [ Aarushi, You have our whole hearted Permission to go out and get lost in the crowd]..Wheels,gears and Cogs start turning in  Shakthi's head the moment he hears Aarushi's request ..SS catches a glimpse of  Shakthi's working's  and warns him against any Hanky-Panky..Shakthi assures him he will not do any such thing..An assurance which he has no intention of keeping.

Krishna is happily showing off all his purchases to an uneasy Pratigya..Says I bought it for Rs.20,000.., Sending a shock wave Through Pratigya.. He has purchased Shirts,Pants, Shoes, even Watch ,, He has not forgotten Pratigya amidst this Hectic Shopping ..He has bought her a sweet  Choco..Pratigya accepts the Choco's and promptly wants to know the secret formula , Krishna  diverts her mind by  opening the packet and offering it to her  and tells her to eat and chat and will state everything ,,Finally revealing he got this  for doing his favorite job ...Beating up PPl !!..Pratigya is shocked to the core hearing this and tries to show him the path of DHARMA ..But Krishna  is not daunted ..he shows her the reality which states the fact that he is uneducated and therefore  will never get the sort of job which she will consider as a respectable

GOLDEN MOMENT

When  SS offers A spoonful of curry to Krishna, Krishna refuses , SS salvages his ego by saying even this curry has been made  using my Money..  A brief but good moment of Fatherly Love and the need to cover up the hurt caused by the callous refusal of his Son.

When GD is looking at the retreating back of her Grand son , the jealous outburst  of SS.

SS walks in  at the end of the day takes out the Money gives it to Shakthi and orders him to give it to his Mother, goes towards his Katiya looks at his Mother says "Ghanti?"..One words which shows his concern and affection towards his mother..GD Ting-Tings..He understands perfectly and replies "Yes , Everything went well..But Just felt very cold "..A perfect Mother -Son Moment

Krishna walks in with Shopping Bags  and gives a vivd description of all the things he bought for himself ..The tart and  vinegary rejoinder by SS and the triumphant look that he shoots at SS plus that wide grin while his eyes will be raging with fire ...Awesome moment

The look of Suppressed Anger on SS face when Krishna is bragging about his success and gives a warning to his Mother

The expression on  Krishna's face when Pratigya asks  the source of his Money..He knows that she will not approve ..the anxiety in his eyes..

The anger on Krishna's face and the way he controls it when he abruptly gets up and away from reality [ in the form  of Pratigya ]

The moment when he stalks out of the bedroom  saying "Sab Bekaar hai" In a soft but charged tone..

The confrontation of Reality against Righteousness...One helluva good moment

Crispy Dialogue

Krishna to Bauji " Ay Bauji , Arrey Yaar Tum ithne Man se , Bhakthi Bhav se Krishna Krishna  Rata Maarbo tho Kahe nahi aayenge tumko darshan..

Krishna to Bauji : Kapda na Pehne daibona tum,nahi pehne daibo na, Apni Mehnath se yeh Sab mehnga, Mehenga Kapda, yeh Jhootha, Belt  sab Laaye hain..Roomal bhi leke Aaye, Tumra Barosan neina.., Kya Samjhe............. Sabke sab jaanthe ho kya hai..Biranded ! Biranded hai Sabka Sab..

Bauji to Krishna : Savere tho sasur sade Pyaz jaisa yahan se nikhal ke gaireho aur Sandhya ke laut ke aarahe ho tho Sunehri Raja.

Kya Pyaz ki dacoity tho nahi kar rahe the Beta [Indirectly referring to the spiralling Onion prices in India ]

Bauji to GD: Ay Ghanti Lal,Tumao Sunliyo , Ab Hum Tas se mas  honewalon se naina..Rakthan ke aasoon  rula chukaye Babua humko, Samjhi..

Krishna to Pratigya : Ab tumri hisab se agar humka Ijjatdar bana hai,tho humko bhi woh,woh tumri bauji aur Bhai jaise ee mastar taange ke ophis jaana padega ka ? Tum bahut Ache se jaanthe ho hum yeh sab nahi karsakthe..Woh kya ke hum pade likhe neina ,,Tho hum jo kiye hain..yehi sab karsakthe hain bas.

Pratigya : Krishna tum iss tarah apne kamzoriyon ko chupa nahi sakthe , Apne pairon par khade hone ka matlab doosron  ko Nuksaan Paunchana nahi hai aur aise koi darra dhamkakar galat tarah se kamayai hue  paison ko mehnath ka paisa nahi  maanthe

Krishna to Pratigya : TV ke remote jaisa humko dhbabithi rehthi ho

Over All One of the episodes where Things remained stagnant or at least gave an appearance of it ...But after watching it again  and In hindsight.. one can say that this was the episode where many things happened ...First we again got to see the widening chasm between Krishna and his bauji...he takes only GD's aashirvad and not SS's ..clearly indicating that Bauji has fallen from the pedestal on which Krishna had placed him....

The Boat ride at Sangam..perhaps  indicating that Krishna has begun the journey of discovery and  has already moved on in this voyage ..He may or may not return ..but he will not be the same man ...

or that he has got deep into this..that he can not turn back even if he wants too..The only option left for him is to  plod on .

The inability of  his parents to accept the fact that their Boy has grown up and wants to spread his wings..Their Pain and fear which comes out as anger and jealousy.The Son's triumphant return and his exhilaration at having bought everything with his own Money..Hard earned Money

the conversation between the husband and wife ..regarding the right way of earning money..again a juxtaposition of Reality  and Idealism..Reality poses some hard question's which the idealism is not able to answer..The frustration of Husband at his inability to please his wife was effectively conveyed by Krishna..Similarly Pratigya's low keyed reaction, She did not glare,  she did not preach, she did not adopt  the high moral ground..instead she tried to reason and to guide..a seismic shift in her handling of a  Situation ...I like this tactful, soft and diplomatic Pratigya.

But for me the scene which stood out was the Loan scene in the Bank..The keenness with which Adarsh was over hearing the conversation which  clearly did not concern him, His unhealthy curiosity to know the root of the matter and his thoughtful demeanor do not augur well ...Will we  see the Krishnafication of Adarsh and the Adharshification of Krishna..Is this the episode that is showing the germ of this switch.. Have the winds of change began to blow?? ..Time will tell

Edited by tanthya - 27 December 2010 at 11:36pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

na9nasweet_bhankiShefali.Kanu-sTivocorvette---Yemi---a_umaPragati.Twaniya_fatimahussainramso-Sheena-babithajPristineSoulcarisma2....Poojie....

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Kesar..voiceless camera!!! Tanth ..chanceless!!!

Tanth..even when reading the LUD..I found it a not bad episode..if not good!

Adarsh scene..we are same here as this was the one that struck me first ....
Adarsh getting adulterated...Krishna getting purified....
the reason behind both these process changes in them is basically their wife....

I ujst watched the last few minutes conversation between KnP. It was good...no over the board dialogues..anger..
everything was subtle but strong.

But further going how will P make him understand..he knows what he lacks but doesnt want it to be brought to the front again n again.
A tough task ahead for her!

Arushi just ebing forgiven by her sister n her parents does neither show the reality not the right solution..and she has basically wronged Kesar n Thakurs!

Edited by HamiSky - 28 December 2010 at 12:17am
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Kesar..voiceless camera!!! Tanth ..chanceless!!!

Tanth..even when reading the LUD..I found it a not bad episode..if not good!

Adarsh scene..we are same here as this was the one that struck me first ....
Adarsh getting adulterated...Krishna getting purified....
the reason behind both these process changes in them is basically their wife....

I ujst watched the last few minutes conversation between KnP. It was good...no over the board dialogues..anger..
everything was subtle but strong.

But further going how will P make him understand..he knows what he lacks but doesnt want it to be brought to the front again n again.
A tough task ahead for her!

Arushi just ebing forgiven by her sister n her parents does neither show the reality not the right solution..and she has basically wronged Kesar n Thakurs!

Big smile I told u na..It was a average epi..made watchable mainly due to the liveliness of Arhan Behll's acting and able support provided by SS...otherwise ...

No..In Adarsh case ..I would not  lay the entire blame on Komal..even before Komal's advent he had  displayed a penchant for adopting some grey rules...and even now I would say..part of the reason he may go astrayy would probably be due to the financial constraints faced by them.

Aarushi should not be forgiven that easily..neither should she be shown as escaping unscathed ..
HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Arushi alone paying the price :-) ...
y is she forgiven by P n her parents wen there are whole bunch of people she had wronged..in a way she ahd wronged Shakti also.

Will K go to work again tomorrow???

What did Adrash do before???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

Tivo IF-Dazzler
Tivo
Tivo

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged

y is she forgiven by P n her parents wen there are whole bunch of people she had wronged..in a way she ahd wronged Shakti also.

Hi sathya and Hami sowkiyama Big smile enna branded vaangitu vanthaan krishna Shocked ada brands koda theriyuma eppadiShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:41am | IP Logged

She has wronged the whole  Thakur Khandhaan ...in varying degrees..In a way I feel she has wronged Shakthi more  than Kesar..

Lets see what the overgrown brat does tomorrow..Where  Krishna is concerned with his pathological hatred of any form of workouts except for Ahem Ahem ..he may use this opportunity to shirk his duty on the other hand with SS declaring that he will not give single penny to Krishna ..Krishna might not be left with any option but to find work.

I donno the exact sequence about Adarsh and his grey shades..but in the beginning of the serial..he takes the money or refuses to part with money for Pratigya's marriage and also we saw his color blindness during Angad's accident..
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:42am | IP Logged
nice theard sahaya dii...........Thumbs Up  last epi wa s a traet to watch every charatcer were in their own skin.....lved each n every character..............i loved krishna's gesture that he bring choaclates for her....though it's not vry big thing but it was soo vry sweet of him n delineated his good heart................Embarrassed but do u think hez behaving like a moron...............i don't think so..............just bz he didn't attempt d write way of doing job....it doens't show that hez a behaving like a moron n unpad guy.........this is wat his ideology is...........firstly he don't find nything bad in this way of earning money as his dad n bro is also doing d same thing...........secondly he can't find ny other way of earnign money being a illitarate..but prats was ryt that he shd not hie his weekness like this...........of being illlitarate..........
HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Afra..haiiiiiii
romba naal achu!! how r u?
vittuku poyacha??

Go to top