India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

suhaana and badimaa

TheGlamourgal Goldie
TheGlamourgal
TheGlamourgal

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

after seeing precap iam really getting doubt that badimaa really like suhaana.she is the one who has supported her when no one had faith in her and now she is feeling happy by seeing suhaana's sorrow.is that she want ?suhaana's pain.Cry

i think this has gone too far. every time inder elesh say that how does suhaana married ishaan ?
does this doubt has not got in badimaa's mind.instead of doing all this drama she should have find out actual reason . then theyshould  have shown  how much ishaan loves her by bringing sonali and doing certain plans.but they r doing it wrong way, they r just giving her pain.

in this entire one sonali is nothing wrong she is doing her work  but ishaan he is doing too much.he dont know abt the plan even though he is doing all the things.he remembers suhana when sonali is not around is this the love for suhana for him ?after  disco episode in angry if suhaana says she loves him so she dont want him to have friend ship with sonali then will he leave that?he happily says i too love u , guys for me its not happining.and if suhaana leaves house and tries to give him divorce by thinking that no one loves her as ishaan is same as sid then badimaa daadaji what they will do?ishaan should also show his love for her.if he does not show then how does she she know.

i think she should leave him and go.badimaa n dadaji plan  should be back fired.i want ishaan and suhaana should try to solve their problem their own way without help of this sonali etc.

guys what do u think?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bigj66Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged
I agree to this bit that Badi maa should ahve talked to Suhana about the letter she wrote, if only she would have known the real reason of Suhana agreeing to marry Ishaan, Sid, betrayel and Suhana,s realisation about her biggest mistake of her life to think that she loves Sid, then Badi Maa wouldnt have gone through this channel, Ishaan and Suhana should have been left alone to solve there problems.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iViewsShwets1502

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:05am | IP Logged
I too was wondering, seeing the old episodes, BM didnt mention the letter to Suhana even once. And I was thinking why did she not discuss this letter with Suhana /Ishaan.

Probably because it was a personal matter, she was herself feeling pained/hurt to even discuss the matter, she probably thought that Suhana had written that letter in a matter of impulsive behaviour. Or a wishful thinking on her part that the family's love would force Suhana to stay back.

And probably apart from Sid. BM did know the reason why Suhana was not happy with the marriage (courtsey the whole conversation that Radha bua had over heard).

And there could have been something other than Sona to make Suhana realise Ishaan's importance, but I guess jealousy/third angle is a common thing in indian film scene !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged
i want suhana to get angry on ishaan...
ishaan on dadaji and BM..
i want the entire family to know abt this plan...

and who atleast slightly thot of "meri sona"...disha....rajini...alok(i cant forgt that scene guys)...thats it i guess...they shud be disgusted at this act....

but if this happens...it will be tooo filmy yar...whatever it is..who comes to know or not...please end this fast...

this will be one track i really dont want to remember...and iam sure i cannot forget becos of meri sona and poor suhana...
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged
that's true. Every story has 2 sides. Why not ask both Ishaan & Suhana or either one of them . Suhana would have told her the truth. No nautanki needed then . If she had known abt Sid , BM won't play with suhana's emotions /  heart for that matter.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top