Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: jimzi27

Avi its useless to say to those peopleπŸ˜›.....they're all back stabbers😑.....Only Jake & Co has guts to accpet what the really wants😳......Nice post.....πŸ˜‰

Shukriya buddy😊.  I hope they become gutsy rather than true moral policeπŸ˜†
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kindly stop this now.πŸ˜•I mean an OPEN WAR??? SERIOUSLY?? *Sigh*
Everyday i ask  myself "Why do i visit this forum?" 😳Is it because of Jake or Geet??Jeeeeeeeeeeez..its Annoying.😡

PS: Dont take my comment as an offence ,i am just frustrated due to this whole "YOU HATE JAKE,WE'LL SHOW YOU HEAVEN" thing.
kazena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They feel insecure that's why they make such topic just ignore them and just enjoy Jake topic and have fun and let them jealous
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hi....look i have nothing against you guys....u know i love ur topics...and i always like Jake's topics....but this is not cool hun....why are you increasing this war....

as i said i have nothing against this....i just want everyone to have fun...and do their thing peacefully....so i am reporting this thread too...sorry....but at least i am admiting it right?
Like i said...jake too knows me.....i have nothing against you guys.....and u guys make this forum fun......

and before when someone spoke against Jake i fought for her....but what this is, is also wrong....so reporting this is the right thing to do...forgive me
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just to let you know I did report this topic & I'm not afraid to admit! πŸ˜›

No i'm not a Jake hater, heck i don't even know who the person is πŸ˜† No i don't read her topics so I defo dont have a reason to hate her! 😊 All I have seen is just war topics between people about Jake πŸ˜• its quite absurd actually! I have never seen such a thing happen before so I find it fascinating in a weird way πŸ˜†

But guys this is ridiculous. I know you think what your doing is right but honestly it isn't. Instigating other people or rather 'Jake haters to come forward' really isn't going to help nor is it going to make the forums less of a war zone! Plus I didn't understand half your post since your talking in code language πŸ˜•πŸ˜† but anyway the point being is that this is not gonna get you anywhere and its going to make everthing worse, not just for you but for others also!

I know for a fact that its very frustrating when all you see on Geet forums is people attacking each other! Its not nice and it doesn't promote a healthy friendly environment! Just don't let this turn into other star one forums!

Please calm it everyone! 😊 Don't always become emotional yaar! Sometimes it isn't just about one person, and in cases like this you have to understand all POVs in the forums instead of only taking your own into consideration! πŸ˜›
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Now this is just ridiculous! I have just one question to ask, is this the Jake forum or Geet Hui Sabse Parayi forum? In what way is your topic related to Geet?? (Right so that made it two questions) U guys are abusing the forum! This is a place where topics RELATED TO THE SHOW are created n opened up for discussions! NOT topics related to members! It is a FORUM. There are no different groups in this place. We are all here to discuss abt one thing, the show. That's it. Kindly do not make this place a warzone. It's very very silly on your part.
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lot better dear....
Thanks Avi!
Edited by Preethi-Premi - 13 years ago
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
just wanted to let you know i have reported this topic....

you people will say dat i bash you....but i have nothing against you....and yes i do report her topics when i feel that have nothing to do with GHSP show....and if she bashes GC's Fiancee directly or indirectly which she does almost in every topic...'

and i reported this topic too coz u r instigating a fight....
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@maybe-just can I triple like you post. Dudes give it a rest. I have nothing against for/against parties, lets have some peace people.My 2 cents for whats it worth...and I know they aren't worth much.πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
The other topic is closed now with a note...so I don't see any reason why this topic should b kept open since its also directly attacking another group which is against IF's COC...

**Topic closed