Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Malaika Arora Khan - A Bollywood fraud!!! - Page 2

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Malaika is famous for her item songs such as Chaiya Chaiya and recently Munni Badnaam Hui.

She can't act. Can we please talk about something else please? Malaika bores me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i watched the ad as well and i was like ok maybe the company can;t afford any other star and she is the free one since munni badnam hui she only has jhalak to do. she really shocks me at times cuz she has kids herself and when she dresses half naked i feel bad for her kids i mean who would like to see their mom like that specially when she wears backless dresses to the point her underwear is showing thats just disgusting and desperate for attention.  Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 13 years ago
chocogurl thumbnail
I don't really know why people dislike Malaika Arora Khan so much?

Yeah she's not an actress.. and calling her a "famous" one is just.. not right. But she is famous at what she does... item songs. I think, in today's generation..she's the best item song girl out there.. (and this is a compliment to her).

I don't really see her as a wannabee either..and I honestly liked her performances in a few items songs like Chaiya Chaiya and Munni Badman Hui.

I also don't think we should judge people based on what they wear. That's pretty wrong right? I mean if Malaika likes to wear open gowns and stuff.. thats her choice. We can't totally base a judgment because of that right? Plus, she doesn't always look vulgar.. I think she wants to make a mark as sexy and hot.. and a lot of times she succeeds.

So yeah.. I don't really see her as a "bollywood fraud".. whatever that means. Lol.
preetysadia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
whever she comes on TV my mom just says "Change the channa" 😆
what exactly is a bollywood fraud..?

ppl need to stop making judgments on her character..making comments like her son and brother-in-laws should be ashamed is just preposterous.. give me a break.. 😆
This content was originally posted by: eroticlover

🤢 

She is 37 years old, appearing without clothes in item numbers, and appears as "cheap" and "wooden" in anything she does.  She also has a son.

isn't she like the same age as Ashwariya..? lets just say lil old Miss Bachan wasn't exactly covered in Dhoom.. and she's worn bare back and deep tops at many of her appearances.. but i am not going to sit here and pass judgments on her.. and nor should anyone else..
Edited by Meena1 - 13 years ago
^^exactly....we are no one to dictate how she has to live her life, or how her family is supposed to react....some of the comments are dangerously regressive....
This content was originally posted by: ruky786

Malaika is famous for her item songs such as Chaiya Chaiya and recently Munni Badnaam Hui.

She can't act. Can we please talk about something else please? Malaika bores me.

🤣 You are hilarious!  Ok, let's move on to the next topic then.
This content was originally posted by: smarie pants

As far as i kno...mallika always comes across as sexy, but never as vulgar or cheap.....
plus how can u judge a woman based on her clothes....shes "cheap" because she wears skimpy clothes and does item numbers?? wow!! so u make all these topics about madonna and lady gaga being these  confident women who are pushing the envelope coz they pose suggestively, but mallika is the cheap one?? double standards much....

if uve got it, flaunt it...simple.....if her family and sons dunt have a problem with her being the way she is, then who are we to crib?? acc to me, shes a gr8 confident woman whoz good at what she does (i.e dancing, compeering and reality shows), apart from raising a family....

and as far as being an actress goes....she never claimed to be one...the ad probably bracketed her in that category coz "famous bollywood item girl" doesn't make any sense to ppl not familiar with bollywood...

The main point of this topic was to demonstrate that Malaika is a Bollywood fraud!  She proclaims herself as a "famous Bollywood actress" in these "Call and Roam" phone ads.  At least Madonna and Lady Gaga are true to their craft and do not misrepresent themselves.  I know my other topics portrayed Madonna and Lady Gaga as pushing the envelope, but Malaika just has a few item numbers to her credit and is not that famous like people make her out to be.  It may sound like a double standard, but I think the way she projects her image and comes across is a "fraud."  She is not projecting herself as someone who is truthful.  If she said "famous Bollywood item girl" instead of "famous Bollywood actress," I would be less harsh!!! 
Edited by eroticlover - 13 years ago
^^yes but like i said, no one apart from ppl who watch bollywood muvies regularly, understand the concept of item songs and item gals....plus..in the west, if ur in a film, then ur tagged as an actor....even if ur standing there like a tree....

heck even famous singers who do a "walk in" part in hollywood muvies are termed as "singer / actor".....even paris hilton is called an "Actor"...its just a proffession name because they are in front of the camera in films...not everybody has to do justice to the title.