Raga At#16 NO POSTING YET [note p.102] - Page 85

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Mehak_Luvs_Rani

🀒

Okay now I sleepπŸ˜† Byeee and Thankuuuu <3
 Yes, it was heart wrenching 2 see our sweet Gauri in pain when she comes n sees R facing P ,both looking at each other.😭
Beth dear i'm having a little fight for time being.i'll be talking with you after some while.
Originally posted by Darine1980

N, this first sign of falling for again, is the only thing that sustained me through today's epi.
Originally posted by alujna-21

Beth dear i'm having a little fight for time being.i'll be talking with you after some while.
Ok, will wait.😊
Why is pihu doing this? I hope when Abhay finds out he kicks her out of his life forever.Edited by Artemis678 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Artemis678

Why is pihu doing this? I hope when Abhay finds out he kicks her out of his life forever.
Don't worry, he'll. He won't forgive her, nor give her another chance till p changes for good.
P is playing with fire. Trying 2 dance on two boats, she'll have a badly fall. But, how long will they drag this awful track before that happens ?πŸ˜’
cause why run after a married man when pihu herself is married? looks like this track will be a Long and boring one.Edited by Artemis678 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Artemis678

cause why run after a married man when pihu herself is married? looks like this track will be a Long and boring one.
 Of course, it's a yawn n insipid track, with story getting absolutely stagnant.