Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Raga At#16 NO POSTING YET [note p.102] (Page 47)

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by Artemis678

Nope she shouldn't talk about leaving the house She Should leave the house.(: have bags ready by the door and carry it and go. then R will suffer alone without her.(: HA HA. Evi laugh.(:
brilliant marvelous comment. That'd b dream like.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
HE will be admitted to mental asylum today he was not able to rest.so think without Gauri he will definitely goes in a mad state.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alujna-21

loved it, oh ! just loved it when G was talking about leaving R n the hell-haveli, she should do it more often. It's so nice 2 see R lose color on face n looking completely helpless.
He goes into panick state thinking what will I do now she's my wife better than my mom.
Yes, deep down , ( ok, not even deep down, on the surface actually but 2 selfish 2 admit it ), he knows that he's nothing with out G. He's cripple with out G, can't even decide a sherwani with out asking G, can't pick a shirt from wardrobe with out her help....pathetic.
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

Nope she shouldn't talk about leaving the house She Should leave the house.(: have bags ready by the door and carry it and go. then R will suffer alone without her.(: HA HA. Evi laugh.(:
brilliant marvelous comment. That'd b dream like.Day Dreaming
HE will be admitted to mental asylum today he was not able to rest.so think without Gauri he will definitely goes in a mad state.
He gets freaked out when he thinks of it, no one will so much as look back at him except benevolent G. His dad behaves with him like a dad n his sis like a sis only because of G. Once G gone , every thing in his life will come crushing down like a card castle.Big smile
ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

loved it, oh ! just loved it when G was talking about leaving R n the hell-haveli, she should do it more often. It's so nice 2 see R lose color on face n looking completely helpless.
He goes into panick state thinking what will I do now she's my wife better than my mom.
Yes, deep down , ( ok, not even deep down, on the surface actually but 2 selfish 2 admit it ), he knows that he's nothing with out G. He's cripple with out G, can't even decide a sherwani with out asking G, can't pick a shirt from wardrobe with out her help....pathetic.
That's very true he depends a lots on her and does not want to work though boosted by his wife he prefered to sit at home playing mobile games.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:47pm | IP Logged

Remember her words: Pihu and Rudra's fights will turn our house into a battle ground.(:
 Yes, it'll  make G's mahalla look like heaven's garden in respect of peace n atmosphere. Whole family destroyed,n R , unhappiest creature u can ever imagine.
ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:48pm | IP Logged

brilliant marvelous comment. That'd b dream like.Day Dreaming
He gets freaked out when he thinks of it, no one will so much as look back at him except benevolent G. His dad behaves with him like a dad n his sis like a sis only because of G. Once G gone , every thing in his life will come crushing down like a card castle.Big smile
Beth point to be noted today it is the first time his dad kisses him on his head just becoz of Gauri.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SilverBellVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:49pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=LadyMacbeth]loved it, oh ! juwhat will I do now she's my wife better than my mom.
That's very true he depends a lots on her and does not want to work though boosted by his wife he prefered to sit at home playing mobile games.
Yes, complete funtoosh. G's  trapped with this man , who has no strength 2 do any thing 2 make his wife proud or happy ever. I feel sad for her. She defo deserved much better, n , younger hubby, more dashing .
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
we are finishing lots of pages. yay us.

Go to top