Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Raga At#16 NO POSTING YET [note p.102] (Page 26)

pinkcarnation Senior Member
pinkcarnation
pinkcarnation

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

Girls do you think that RR is ever going to change her ways and finally be a good mother to her sons and treat her Bahus With Respect.????
Not any time soon!!! The one thing i hate about indian soaps is the sudden u-turns in a person's character.  rr needs to realize her mistakes first, and then be punished for them before she changes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SilverBellVasusenaRadheya

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Girls do you think that RR is ever going to change her ways and finally be a good mother to her sons and treat her Bahus With Respect.????

I think , that we will see only in the last episodes, cause they need some -ve characters and she wojt change so fast.

And how mean of R to say that womens brains dont work in a hungry state.LOL
LOL

Edited by OrientalDancer - 29 December 2010 at 2:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SilverBell

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkcarnation

Originally posted by OrientalDancer

I   tried to sleep, but didnt work, so i took some medicine and i am feeling a liitle bit better.

Besides Sangini, i am watching PKYEK ,(thanks to my Jaanu Mac)  and some dance shows.Big smile

Will watch DID Doubles, too.

I just love Binny and Iqbal is so hot.

Btw i loved the scenes in their room and the kitchen scene afterwards.I thought he wouldnt be bothered, but seems like he lost his sleep of G not eating.
See, Mel. These are the first signs of him falling for G. He couldn't sleep at night, and he was shocked to know that g hadn't eaten today.  he does care for g that is the reason why he has given g so much authority in his life.
Authority my Foot ! R is notoriously self-absorbed, not thinking , never bothering about any one, his parents ,dadu, bhabi, let alone his wife. N, he wasn't sleeping because he was curious 2 see whether G is faking her fast or not.
pinkcarnation Senior Member
pinkcarnation
pinkcarnation

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by OrientalDancer

I   tried to sleep, but didnt work, so i took some medicine and i am feeling a liitle bit better.

Besides Sangini, i am watching PKYEK ,(thanks to my Jaanu Mac)  and some dance shows.Big smile

Will watch DID Doubles, too.

I just love Binny and Iqbal is so hot.

Btw i loved the scenes in their room and the kitchen scene afterwards.I thought he wouldnt be bothered, but seems like he lost his sleep of G not eating.
See, Mel. These are the first signs of him falling for G. He couldn't sleep at night, and he was shocked to know that g hadn't eaten today.  he does care for g that is the reason why he has given g so much authority in his life.
Authority my Foot ! R is notoriously self-absorbed, not thinking , never bothering about any one, his parents ,dadu, bhabi, let alone his wife. N, he wasn't sleeping because he was curious 2 see whether G is faking her fast or not.
i don't think r knew about her fast. 
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Uh Beth slapping Rudra would mean slapping MIK too. Rudra is played him. so uh uh Beth don't about my cute MIK like that ok. I just him for playing so many characters in many shows.(:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

Not any time soon!!! The one thing i hate about indian soaps is the sudden u-turns in a person's character.  rr needs to realize her mistakes first, and then be punished for them before she changes.
How can she b punished ? She'll never b punished, but some one else will definitely suffer   very much for her doings n that'll cause her severe pain 2 watch it. N, may b she''l show some signs of repentance then n change a bit.
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

Uh Beth slapping Rudra would mean slapping MIK too. Rudra is played him. so uh uh Beth don't about my cute MIK like that ok. I just him for playing so many characters in many shows.(:
Kido, don't confuse an actor with the character , k huns ? N, I'm alll for more slaps for R, the only thing that has ever worked for him.
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
ok beth daring Lets talk about binny shall we cause you today in R hate mode.(:

Go to top