Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Raga At#16 NO POSTING YET [note p.102] (Page 16)

Rach-dc IF-Rockerz
Rach-dc
Rach-dc

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by OrientalDancer

R is in their room trys to sleep, but cant.He  goes to the sofa and sits there.G enters room, They looking at each other, but nobody says anything.She goes to sit infront of the mirror.He looks at her, she looks at him, he looks away, she removes her earing and looks then at R, Ketki enters with some Dish.G stands up, Ketki says, you didnt eat anything , R looks a little bit shocked.

I found this part so cute... both of them were upset by their first fight!!!
This is the part I loved the most in the show today. How they both behaved after the fight was very cute, where both were upset and both were not talking.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Darine1980

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Lol, rach , Babies never solve problem in this situation , it will look forced and pathetic if they show Raga consummation , 

Dont worry again she will shed million tons of tears n he will melt and promise to go to work 

she knows him , he was not interested in going to work, but yet he went, he did some work , came back and was having fun , which was not horrible , being him , its great to see him do atleast that , she went OTT with her stupidity ...................... 

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged

Hi,

I''ve read all your comments, they were really funny!But can someone can explain me what G want from R in the very last part? Does she want a baby from him?? she's serious or she just wants to pretend in front of everyone???  R agree for something but O don't know exactly what???
I really dont' understand... I am confused! plz can someone eplain me what's going on???
Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Lol, rach , Babies never solve problem in this situation , it will look forced and pathetic if they show Raga consummation , 

Dont worry again she will shed million tons of tears n he will melt and promise to go to work 

she knows him , he was not interested in going to work, but yet he went, he did some work , came back and was having fun , which was not horrible , being him , its great to see him do atleast that , she went OTT with her stupidity ...................... 

I am not that sure that any consummation will take place so soon!!!
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
@Darine1980:- thanks , good to hear that ...............
pinkcarnation Senior Member
pinkcarnation
pinkcarnation

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
oooh, rg were so cute today.  i loved their fight sequence and then make up.  for me the best part of the r and g relationship is their normality and realistic behavior.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

pinkcarnation Senior Member
pinkcarnation
pinkcarnation

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Hi,

I''ve read all your comments, they were really funny!But can someone can explain me what G want from R in the very last part? Does she want a baby from him?? she's serious or she just wants to pretend in front of everyone???  R agree for something but O don't know exactly what???
I really dont' understand... I am confused! plz can someone eplain me what's going on???
G does not want a baby from R, she understand that he will never give her that place in life.  She wants him to "pretend" like they are happy with the idea of conceiving a child, so that jr and rr will be happy.  in essence, she is trying to defeat rr, by showing that she has won over rudra and he is willing to consummate the marriage.  however, it is all a ruse. 

OrientalDancer

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkcarnation

Hi,

G does not want a baby from R, she understand that he will never give her that place in life.  She wants him to "pretend" like they are happy with the idea of conceiving a child, so that jr and rr will be happy.  in essence, she is trying to defeat rr, by showing that she has won over rudra and he is willing to consummate the marriage.  however, it is all a ruse. 

I understand better now, thks Hug!!!

pinkcarnation

Go to top