Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

   
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Raga At#16 NO POSTING YET [note p.102] (Page 144)

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Joined: 05 September 2009
Posts: 37147

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
the problem is if G tells R and A would they belive her. No they won't unless she has soild proof. that's the problem in these serials The truth comes out very Late.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Darine1980VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 63933

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
@ Mel, Nici, I feel so sapped of all energy nowadays after watching SSBS, this track is the worst possible, a nightmare. Even my typing speed has become slow.
VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 63933

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

the problem is if G tells R and A would they belive her. No they won't unless she has soild proof. that's the problem in these serials The truth comes out very Late.
Yes, agree with u totally . Truth's revealed when nothing more can b done 2 better the situation. Some times the lead role relationship is destroyed irreversibly. N, every thing has ended between them.
VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 63933

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

I am desperate!!
ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Joined: 20 December 2010
Posts: 7375

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

@ Mel, Nici, I feel so sapped of all energy nowadays after watching SSBS, this track is the worst possible, a nightmare. Even my typing speed has become slow.
same here !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Joined: 21 October 2010
Posts: 7050

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Girls let us imagine how the happenings could be better for us.Big smileLOL

I just imagine , a very rich Lady visiting Rawat Mansion and she only wants to talk to G.RR wants to know , who this woman is and why she wants to talk to G.The lady telles her , i am Gs granny (fathers mother) and i am here to take my granddaughet with me , to know her more.And i heard how your son treated my grandaughter.And she could tell RR her name , and RR should get a shock to know that Gs grandmum is the richest person in Haridwar etc...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Darine1980VasusenaRadheya

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Joined: 05 September 2009
Posts: 37147

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
beth you still watch other shows too. like you know like our vampire prince vivo on it.(:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 63933

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Girls let us imagine how the happenings could be better for us.Big smileLOL

I just imagine , a very rich Lady visiting Rawat Mansion and she only wants to talk to G.RR wants to know , who this woman is and why she wants to talk to G.The lady telles her , i am Gs granny (fathers mother) and i am here to take my granddaughet with me , to know her more.And i heard how your son treated my grandaughter.And she could tell RR her name , and RR should get a shock to know that Gs grandmum is the richest person in Haridwar etc...
 Good dreaming ! Me too imagines a lot nowadays, mostly G kicking R out of her life for good n getting married 2 Abhay Raichand or Gauri-Abhay EMA.Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SilverBell

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Additi Gupta AT We Love You AG AmazingActingAsPihu

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 140 141

Author: -Priya-   Replies: 1124   Views: 94243

-Priya- 1124 94243 21 May 2011 at 9:34am by Sanu...
Iqbal Khan(Rudr)Appreciation Thread(Vote pg-104)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: CHIPPEDCUP   Replies: 1197   Views: 34572

CHIPPEDCUP 1197 34572 29 November 2010 at 3:08pm by CHIPPEDCUP
RuHu/IqTi Nirvana [pehla pehla pyar]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -Priya-   Replies: 1203   Views: 30409

-Priya- 1203 30409 29 September 2010 at 3:26pm by -Priya-
RaGa-One shot

2

Author: CHIPPEDCUP   Replies: 10   Views: 1946

CHIPPEDCUP 10 1946 24 September 2010 at 2:18am by jasminerahul
RaGa/ RuHu Scenes Videos (Updated 8/23)

2 3

Author: lilindiangurl13   Replies: 19   Views: 3099

lilindiangurl13 19 3099 01 September 2010 at 3:35pm by -Fatima-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index