Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Raga At#16 NO POSTING YET [note p.102] (Page 105)

pinkcarnation Senior Member
pinkcarnation
pinkcarnation

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Hi friends, hope you are all having a good new year!!!! Let's hope for a good new year start for Sangini as well!!!!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakrSilverBell

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by verai

Originally posted by Miketa

Hi.. many of you won't know me.. but I am huge fan of Rudra and Gauri.. if you have seen the picture gallery cause its full of their moments I captured. Also I would like to thank LadyMacbeth for being a wonderful friend. And I find myself lucky to have a friend like her. She's the best.  Anyways.. I am not here to gain your appreciation but I have this question that's been bothering me...

What type of mother is Rajrani? She's treating Rudra as if he's not her son but a mistake. The way she's trying to bring Pihu in his life.. is only bringing distance between them.. and bringing Gauri closer to him. Pihu never loved him.. she used him as a puppet to dance on her tune..

Don't you think its high time Rudra come face to face with Pihu's real face. I know he'll be shattered but still he has Gauri is true friend and much more over time.
  pihu always loved rudra. she never used rudra as a puppet on the contrary rudr was treating her like a prisoner. he never let her leave him nor did he give space for pihu to move away from him. today even after being married to abhay if pihu is ready to come to rudr life and try and help rr separate raga then its rudrs fault mainly , its the fruit of his old behaviour towards pihu. as shown earlier pihu was always annoyed with rudr and his behaviour, but she loved him so they both didnt think close to reality. pihu has only one face and that is what was always in front of rudra. he loved her and is still in love with her real self. the thing he should face is his own face. he should realise his obssession for her and his mistake in controlling her & passing on his obssession and love to her. creatives are foolish to make gauri say that dialogue in promo that she will reveal real face of pihu. its such a tacky one and doesnt make real sense in the storys old context. & if you think rr is not a good mother just becos she is bringing pihu in rudr life then i say rajrani is doing the same with pihu. not to forget she is destroying pihus life also.

Don't want to hurt anyone but P is selfish and has an oversized ego... SHes never loved R... when you truly love someone you dont use him like a peon or hurt him to satisfy oneself! And that's what she did all the time... remember at the beginning, when once R ignores her (just he just wants to carry on in life cause she ditched him)... she called R , she feels a malicious delight to see hime upset and unhappy! It's not what I call LOVE.... she's vain, fake and self centred girl !
Have you seen how she behaves with her in laws, not even able to cook something for her husband and father-in-law.... she doen't bother about anyone just herself!!!! And yes G will expose her real face in front of R.... and this makes sens in the whole story!!!
From now everything that P will up too is not RR's fault,  but hers only! She's the choice to reject RR's proposition and to carry on with her life but NO... it's much exciting for her to interfer in RG's life cause she'doesn't bear to see 'her place replaced by someone else'! stupid girl!!! She's loose everything cause of his stupidy! I wish her to be exposed in front of her husband, then he'll be freed from her! He is the most unfortunate guy to marry such a ... sorry I have no word!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jakr

jakr IF-Dazzler
jakr
jakr

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged

Whatever is shown so far  it is clear though Pihu thought she loved Rudra initially she has not loved him truely. True love is unconditional. She has not spared any chance to hurt Rudra . Rudra on the otherhand always loved her and made it clear. Circumstances made him marry Gauri. He is honest enough to admit .that he will always love Pihu only . But in future he will realise the true love and fall for Gauri . That is what is the story is about. . Rudra is not intentionally going and spoiling Pihu 's life. He wants that Pihu should be happy. . But pihu whether it is becaause of RR or ego is trying and making him unhappy. That is not fare enough  whether u call it negative or not. I love this storyline  It is different from the usual stuff

@ MAC  It was not a funny post.  Rudra and Gauri has to unite. The feelings are genuine. Rudra will never hurt Gauri and slowly understand the power of love.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerDarine1980

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Darine1980

Hi.. many of you won't know me.. but I am huge fan of Rudra and Gauri.. if you have seen the picture gallery cause its full of their moments I captured. Also I would like to thank LadyMacbeth for being a wonderful friend. And I find myself lucky to have a friend like her. She's the best.  Anyways.. I am not here to gain your appreciation but I have this question that's been bothering me...

What type of mother is Rajrani? She's treating Rudra as if he's not her son but a mistake. The way she's trying to bring Pihu in his life.. is only bringing distance between them.. and bringing Gauri closer to him. Pihu never loved him.. she used him as a puppet to dance on her tune..

Don't you think its high time Rudra come face to face with Pihu's real face. I know he'll be shattered but still he has Gauri is true friend and much more over time.
  pihu always loved rudra. she never used rudra as a puppet on the contrary rudr was treating her like a prisoner. he never let her leave him nor did he give space for pihu to move away from him. today even after being married to abhay if pihu is ready to come to rudr life and try and help rr separate raga then its rudrs fault mainly , its the fruit of his old behaviour towards pihu. as shown earlier pihu was always annoyed with rudr and his behaviour, but she loved him so they both didnt think close to reality. pihu has only one face and that is what was always in front of rudra. he loved her and is still in love with her real self. the thing he should face is his own face. he should realise his obssession for her and his mistake in controlling her & passing on his obssession and love to her. creatives are foolish to make gauri say that dialogue in promo that she will reveal real face of pihu. its such a tacky one and doesnt make real sense in the storys old context. & if you think rr is not a good mother just becos she is bringing pihu in rudr life then i say rajrani is doing the same with pihu. not to forget she is destroying pihus life also.

Don't want to hurt anyone but P is selfish and has an oversized ego... SHes never loved R... when you truly love someone you dont use him like a peon or hurt him to satisfy oneself! And that's what she did all the time... remember at the beginning, when once R ignores her (just he just wants to carry on in life cause she ditched him)... she called R , she feels a malicious delight to see hime upset and unhappy! It's not what I call LOVE.... she's vain, fake and self centred girl !
Have you seen how she behaves with her in laws, not even able to cook something for her husband and father-in-law.... she doen't bother about anyone just herself!!!! And yes G will expose her real face in front of R.... and this makes sens in the whole story!!!
From now everything that P will up too is not RR's fault,  but hers only! She's the choice to reject RR's proposition and to carry on with her life but NO... it's much exciting for her to interfer in RG's life cause she'doesn't bear to see 'her place replaced by someone else'! stupid girl!!! She's loose everything cause of his stupidy! I wish her to be exposed in front of her husband, then he'll be freed from her! He is the most unfortunate guy to marry such a ... sorry I have no word!
  when rudr can lead a so called married life still loving only pihu & thinking about pihu and not loving his wife then pihu can also do the same cant she?  or are men allowed to live thinking about one, living with his dharam patni and doing with a third one but woman cant even think about someone else other than her patidev just becos in this situation the woman took the intiative to leave the man?  still pihu has definitely tried to move on and did the raga wed just to get back abhay which lead to whole rr blackmailing.what good has rudr done till now to stay away from pihu that u r blaming pihu alone for the situation? rudra hasnt even tried to do with his wife what pihu did with her husband, even though she is egoistic and too proud pihu is better & is just a victim of circumstances.

Let me remind you something!!P tied the gath bandhan to proove to her husband that she got over R, but R married G just to allow her to get back the respect that she deserves. He made it very clear to her he "loves" P and won't nver be able to love her..! it's not as if he lied to her, let her beleive that he loves her, and played with her feelings! he was frank and I think it's good! Otherwise could'nt forgive him for that! Ay least R tried to forget his past and to live a peacefully married life but P has decided to come back in his life, firstly to save his marriage (which I can understand)... but now what is her excuse to spoil RG's life??? NO EXCUSE!!
What did you expect from R? To consummate his marriage with G to prove that he's a good husband? A decison should be taken for the good reasons! I admit that R has done nothing for G as husband but she already knew that she couldn't expect anything from him... so it's ok!
At the beginning, she didn't bother about RR spoiling RG's life cause she got that she wanted (her husband back), but NOW it's different she is consciously involved in RR plans... she's evil!
Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Hey guys!
Happy New Year <3

What;s the note about?
VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Hey guys!
Happy New Year <3

What;s the note about?
Hi Mehak, glad to find you darling. Cool Hugs to you. long time na.
VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

I must have done some thing really very good to a lot of people to have a friend like Miketa. I don't know what more to say, I'm so moved , so touched by her loving words, that the surge of emotions n love has left me speechless.
Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Hey guys!
Happy New Year <3

What;s the note about?
Hi Mehak, glad to find you darling. Cool Hugs to you. long time na.

Hey BethEmbarrassed
Ya! Have been pretty caught up with thingsEmbarrassed
How are youuuuu?

Go to top