Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Raga At#16 NO POSTING YET [note p.102] (Page 100)

mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

Now, tell me, which one of them he don't deserve ? Say it n I'll edit that one. say fair, then call it bashing.
there is a way of expressing your dislike of R. but like this? many of us are deeply unhappy with G, what if we called her any of those things? Confused
Many of u have already crossed all limits of language one should use with a woman. But, still, I pretend 2 overlook them n don't say any thing 2 u guys. Only u guys can feel hurt ,Na ? What about us ,Gauri fans ? We don't have a heart n we don't feel !!!!!
now I would like to see what limits we crossed. really Smile

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

For a married family person ,it's always his/her family that comes first, not the job or the show he/she's doing. It's just bread n butter for them n not passion.As MIK keeps saying, " papi pet ki khatir kya kya karna parta hai', ' Bahut nightshoot karwa rahe hay ", but I don't see Binny complaining, though she's in similar situation. 
@bold: you are right. and that is one of the reasons MIK had to quit KAA because he had been slogging day & night for the past two years just going from shoot to vanity van and having no time for his family. one of the reasons he had to quit KAA was because he can give time to his family also. and MIK is not "complaining". where did this come from now? Confused every actor, you read it in their articles, talk about the long shoot hours. and binny would have done the same if she joined a site like twitter. that "papi pet" thing... you are talking about, he was mentioning his exercises. 
I think u seriously missed a segment of SBB, where he was clearly complaining  about night shoot, I found it very unprofessional, but  Binny wasn't. Any way, so u admit that a married actor isn't focussed the way a unmarried actor is, n he shouldn't b.What about his wife ? She deserves time from her husband .
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
N, he didn't say it only about exercise. He also said it when they made him Sardarji in SSBS.
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
when u get older, it can never b the same vigor n enthu as youths have. N, R is a immature boyish character n MIK is a serious mature looking person. Some how, R looks very made up n false.
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
@ Adi, how about calling her characterless character ? What has she done 2 b called this ? What about -' I felt like slapping her..", this is not bashing I suppose. Exactly why is she called -" Manipulative", " exactly like Pihu " ?
Rach-dc IF-Rockerz
Rach-dc
Rach-dc

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
@aditi - are you still here? Yaar why waste your time - this thread is no longer something many of us are proud to be a part of - just leave Aditi and we can find other threads to meet and talk.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilms

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Nici, r u here still ? I'll b back in 10 minutes.
mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:15pm | IP Logged

I think u seriously missed a segment of SBB, where he was clearly complaining  about night shoot, I found it very unprofessional, but  Binny wasn't. Any way, so u admit that a married actor isn't focussed the way a unmarried actor is, n he shouldn't b.What about his wife ? She deserves time from her husband .
if you think it is complaining, then please, by all means go ahead and think that. LOL but I have seen every actor talk about how hard shooting at nights are. and I didn't admit anything. you were saying that for a married person, his family comes first. to give you an example to show that MIK's family is equally important to him, I gave you the KAA example. didn't admit to anything, so please do not assume anything either. a wife deserves time from her husband? that's a new one. Confused I am sure his wife is very happy her husband is working and is definitely enjoying him watching him on tv. :)

Go to top