Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Darine1980

seeing P reminds R that if he starts liking G means that he's cheating on P.... that why he misbehaves with her and reminds her her status

U got it right. N, their relationship'll b extremely strained now. R'll often vent out his volcanic anger on his innocent all-bearing wife. So, guys, keep our hearts prepared , more such scenes on the way. Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.🤢
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Some time, I think G should suffer a bit for loving a person like R, it's almost criminal offence 2 love him .....But hey I'm not bashing just my own thought.no body mind please. Hark ! Who's taking advantage of who's kindness ! It's G who is kind.

CRIMINAL OFFENCE...damn right! I just want to tell her to RUNNNNNNNNNNNNN far away from him... it's not even possible to live such a life! he is not aware of what she's enduring... because of him and her mom! G PLEASE RUN AWAY!!!!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

CRIMINAL OFFENCE...damn right! I just want to tell her to RUNNNNNNNNNNNNN far away from him... it's not even possible to live such a life! he is not aware of what she's enduring... because of him and her mom! G PLEASE RUN AWAY!!!!

G just love this guy too much. But, don't worry , one day even her iconic patience'll break down n she'll leave R for sure. But, right now she needs 2 stay away from R when R's in a drinking fit. There's no trusting this man, he may raise his hands against her any time quite possible.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Mac have you noticed during the fight scene R's expressions and eyes... please if u can watch this part and tell me what do u feel besides anger?
Darine1980 thumbnail

G just love this guy too much. But, don't worry , one day even her iconic patience'll break down n she'll leave R for sure. But, right now she needs 2 stay away from R when R's in a drinking fit. There's no trusting this man, he may raise his hands against her any time quite possible.

R DARE YOU TOUCH G!!! SHE WILL NEVER ACCEPT THAT, SHE'LL LEAVE HIM RIGHT AWAY!
Darine1980 thumbnail

@ Darine, loved his dialogs about P at the end of the show, " I want 2 see R..............2 P.'

........ ?? I understand that he wants P out of R's life but  the real meaning of what he said didn't get it 😳
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Mac have you noticed during the fight scene R's expressions and eyes... please if u can watch this part and tell me what do u feel besides anger?

Yes, I think there was a kind of struggle....dunno.......actually it's mystery acting, sign of superb actors na, we normal ordinary people r not supposed 2 understand it.😳 I actually threw a pillow at the TV set.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

No, she won't .R'd slapped her hard before ,n that too for absolutely no reason. Now isn't the time for G 2 leave R, it's investing time na..😉

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

hey iam here. what did I miss?

Just a bit lot darling cuppy cake.😃
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

........ ?? I understand that he wants P out of R's life but  the real meaning of what he said didn't get it 😳

Right , which part u didn't get , tell me, I'll clarify it .😳