Raga At#16 NO POSTING YET [note p.102] - Page 103

Posted: 13 years ago
yup that Rudra would go after her and saying he wants her back.
Originally posted by Artemis678

wow beth it would be cool. seeing the company gone will make RR go nuts.
Once RR finds out that G has some liquid money on her name, her whole attitude n mentality towards her will undergo a radical change. She'll then try 2 keep her in rawat's place forever, will desire grandchildren from G 2 tie her 2 the family n R....She's b all sweet , at least by tongue ,then.😉
ilke tommrrow's episode do you think is going to happen?? Pihu's first plan failed. but she had lots more plans left how is G going to foil them all?

yup that Rudra would go after her and saying he wants her back.
G's dad will refuse 2 give his precious daughter back, he'll say 2 R, " U don't deserve her hand. I'll marry her off again, n this time 2 some one worthy of her."

ilke tommrrow's episode do you think is going to happen?? Pihu's first plan failed. but she had lots more plans left how is G going to foil them all?
N, this time Rat is also joining forces actively with them, so that makes the ******** trio complete, Rat is such a nasty person, it leaves me nauseated watching him. Mean, cruel, wife beater, ðŸ¤¢ always plotting against his bro.🤢
Trio of Gauri, Ketki Bhabhi and Daadu against the trop of RR, P and namby-pamby.😆😆😆

I hope that Ps parents return from their vacation.Why i have the feeling that Ps dad might be Gs father???😕
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Trio of Gauri, Ketki Bhabhi and Daadu against the trop of RR, P and namby-pamby.😆😆😆

I hope that Ps parents return from their vacation.Why i have the feeling that Ps dad might be Gs father???😕
I think A's dad is G's father. 
Beth you made me feel sick by mentioning the horrible gang of RR' Pihu' and Rats. I hate all 3 of them. how is Gauri suppose fight these 3 evils.): 😡 Edited by Artemis678 - 13 years ago

Beth you made me feel sick by mentioning the horrible gang of RR' Pihu' and Rats. I hate all 3 of them. how is Gauri suppose fight these 3 evils.): 😡
I don't know Nici, pani sar se upar aa chuka hai.I'm hating this track day by day, R's back 2 drinking, probably he'll drop office going from next day n is behaving very very very bad with his wife for no reason. 
I'm actually very scared for G, these 3 persons can go 2 any length n now that their 1st plan failed big time they'll surely come up with some thing really evil. Gulps