Raga At#16 NO POSTING YET [note p.102] - Page 90

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

I mean, we all knew, from the article, that P's going 2 stay at R's place. What we didn't even dream about is that Abhay's gonna stay too. Hmmm, very very indicative n suggestive.🤔
MAY BE P WILL USE HIS HUSBAND TO MAKE R JEALOUS... I MEAN MAKING R UNDERSTAND THAT THEY HAVE CONSUMMATED THEIR MARRIAGE! DONT KNOW HOW R WILL REACT!
Originally posted by alujna-21

Till date no interviews goes according to the track it always changes.
Exactly, MIK who admittedly along with Binny is the most crucial part of this show, said in his interview that R loves G, but he doesn't realise it.But, where's that in the show , huh ? 

someeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  

Exactly, I thought I misread, gosh ! Some people needs a reality check.😃

Exactly, MIK who admittedly along with Binny is the most crucial part of this show, said in his interview that R loves G, but he doesn't realise it.But, where's that in the show , huh ? 
may be this is serial love we normal,ordinary person can't understand their world.
R your like button working mine not at all.
Originally posted by Darine1980

MAY BE P WILL USE HIS HUSBAND TO MAKE R JEALOUS... I MEAN MAKING R UNDERSTAND THAT THEY HAVE CONSUMMATED THEIR MARRIAGE! DONT KNOW HOW R WILL REACT!
No no Darine, P'll say 2 R that she has no feelings for A, that she was dragged in to it by her parents n she's maintaining it for the sake of family honor ,but her heart still beats for R alone, N, mark my word, for this one, she'll make it a point 2 mention that she has never allowed A 2 get close 2 her.

But, the serial needs ordinary normal people like us 2 sustain, we give them TRPs n that's how they survive. So, they better give us some thing that we CAN SEE FEEL UNDERSTAND N MOST IMPORTANTLY ENJOY. GIVE US A RG LOVE TRACK, WE WANT IT NOW.

No no Darine, P'll say 2 R that she has no feelings for A, that she was dragged in to it by her parents n she's maintaining it for the sake of family honor ,but her heart still beats for R alone, N, mark my word, for this one, she'll make it a point 2 mention that she has never allowed A 2 get close 2 her.
feeling dizzy she will fall down the doc will say to Rudra congrats you will be welcoming a new member soon.Then R will be shocked he will understand the whole story.
now i better go and watch today episodes on line.
Originally posted by Darine1980

take a look here
Thank you so much for providing the link.