Raga At#16 NO POSTING YET [note p.102] - Page 68

Posted: 13 years ago
we talked alot today girls good for us.
I think CVs try to pacify AG-Fans , so they bring her to Rawat Mansion.😆😆😆

If only R gets over his obssesion forhis "first love" P.
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Huh ! Told u ! Not the old craziness , even not near it. Earlier I've seen this very girls go gaga over MIK wearing a dirty piece of cloth on his head, MIK in driver's dress, MIK in.........Huh! Every thing's changed. U yourself has changed Adi.😃
mac, you cannot assume anything of what we think of MIK only because we did not comment on his clothing. again I will tell you that is foolish.  ðŸ˜† but if you want to think that, then go ahead. I don't know what to tell you anymore. ðŸ˜†
oh mel iam following you on binny's website and friend requested you too. k
Originally posted by Artemis678

oh mel iam following you on binny's website and friend requested you too. k

Have accepted it.😃

I am curious to know with what RR is blackmailing P.😲😲😲
Edited by OrientalDancer - 13 years ago
cause she can't kick gauri out of rudra's life so she needs pihu to do her job for her.
Originally posted by Artemis678

cause she can't kick gauri out of rudra's life so she needs pihu to do her job for her.

I know, but with what she is blackmailing her???P might be selfish, but i think she wanted to try to live with Abhay.
yeah she does want to abhay but RR is using her too like her tool. just like she using her sons.):
Mik is hot and handsome in any thing he wears and in all the scenes. If he is there u cant get eyes off him. That is for sure. Hence we discuss other points. Whether we like Rudras character or not MIKrocks. I love this Rudra character. He will change positively once he grows up in his mind. , which RR herself admits that Rudra is a Bacha in mind and changes his decisions very often. He has strted to think  . I liked the last emotional scene. He really wants to make Gauri happy and comfortable and feeling guilty that he has not done anything for her. When Gauri says I will even die for u  Then rudra tells her he will throw her from balcony if she repeats such things. LOve is inthe air It is coming keep waiting girls.
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Have accepted it.😃

I am curious to know with what RR is blackmailing P.😲😲😲
RR is no more blackmailing P. She has poked her vanity. So, RR is no more responsible for P's any action from now on. P is doing all with out any pressure on her.