Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: alujna-21

Hey Beth no one answer me But i do answer myself What is weird for me watching in a reeating pattern is everytimes he just sit and feed his leading ladies they just show him what they want and he just feed them as directed.it was funny the same scene repeated once again.

Er.....as I haven't seen the crap part of the initial episode ( thank god, gladly, wise decision ), I can't say any thing about it. 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

I don't what's going to happen later but I hope it's good. and bad like G begin kicked out the house by Rudra as the hag said in last nights episode.):

I think u missed the reaction of R when G threatened 2 leave the house.Or else u wouldn't have been worrying about it dear.😆
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
That's why I love Sharad so much.(: and Divya too. they both need to back together in a series.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I don't what's going to happen later but I hope it's good. and bad like G begin kicked out the house by Rudra as the hag said in last nights episode.):

But this will not happen that Gauri will be out of the house.But imust say I cannot find any big changes as he suggested in his twitter happening in Jan 2011
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

That's why I love Sharad so much.(: and Divya too. they both need to back together in a series.

Absolutely 300 % agree with u, it'll b WONDERFUL. I'm just impatient 2 see them back together in a huge new mega series. They're adjectives themselves.⭐️Edited by LadyMacbeth - 13 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

I think u missed the reaction of R when G threatened 2 leave the house.Or else u wouldn't have been worrying about it dear.😆

Good observation was waiting it from you B.Yeah he was not at all happy n ur ideas pls.
SilverBell thumbnail
Beth will we ever get to Rudra romaning Gauri? at all? Iam so sick of waiting. Dev and Radhika had better chemisty then them.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: alujna-21

But this will not happen that Gauri will be out of the house.But imust say I cannot find any big changes as he suggested in his twitter happening in Jan 2011

I think that was a huge joke from MIK, may be R's comicness is effecting him too ,so he mistook the day for April Fool's day n tried 2 sell us that crap.😆
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Beth will we ever get to Rudra romaning Gauri? at all? Iam so sick of waiting. Dev and Radhika had better chemisty then them.

I'm seriously fed-up of waiting too, this serial will go 2 drain along with MIK ,if they keep us waiting any more.
SilverBell thumbnail
I can name alot of cute couples WHO had better love and Romance then R and G.