Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: pinkcarnation

they really need to go on a honeymoon.

OOOOhhhhh, what if they go to the same place as abhay and pihu? that would be awesome!!!!! 😉

Abhay n P has gone 2 honeymoon ? They r in their house ,Pink. N, I found the very idea horrible.
pinkcarnation thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Yes, Nici, but u know what we can't say RR is behaving step-momly  ,cause the psychology of a mom towards her married son is always exactly like this, I'm telling these from wide study n personal experiences benefit.

they're showing that in another zee serial right now as well. the mother-in-law blaming her daughter-in-law for taking her son away from her.  typical saas-bahu.  at least our gauri has decided to fight back.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

😆, so we need to get an alien to Haridwar asap, to help Rudra out of his troubles. 
Jaadu, where r u?

Yes, we need a Jaadu , but I've my doubt even Jaadu won't b able 2 do any thing in this hopeless case.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

they're showing that in another zee serial right now as well. the mother-in-law blaming her daughter-in-law for taking her son away from her.  typical saas-bahu.  at least our gauri has decided to fight back.

Yes, Pink ,our G is  fighter, she never loses because she has nothing 2 loss n therefore no fear in her heart. She's ready 2 take the risk.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I love this show I don't want to stop watching it. I want to find out what happens next.Edited by Artemis678 - 13 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rach1

Found their first fight a bit cute

OMG ! Some body save me from this  " We find every thing cute, including terrorist attack" syndrome. Either it's spreading or these people r talking about some different Sangini serial.😕 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artemis678

I love this show I don't want to stop watching it. I want to find out what happens next.

Keep watching for the sake of our princess G.😊
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Beth and pink what other shows do you both watch besides Sangini??
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rach1

G did try and R pushes it away knocking it down - this is one hell of a circus now. Everybody is behaving like kids - RR, G and R - all needs to grow up. I

Disagree completely .Only R is behaving like a kido. RR is behaving like a perfect possessive mom, I've seen these kinds in my real life. U  get them every where.Edited by LadyMacbeth - 13 years ago
pinkcarnation thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artemis678

Beth and pink what other shows do you both watch besides Sangini??

sweets, all i have is zee.  but, i only watch sangini regularly, i watch ymggk with my mom, and since i'm on vacation i watch bhaagonwali ( i think it's hilarious) and dsdv (only for gaurav). but, sangini is the only hindi soap besides kyph & waaris, that i've watched every epi of.