Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
woooooooooo, see even he is seeing changes, why r they messing up things so badly ............ 

Rach , if they turn G as P, then no need to end Ruhu story na ? where is the difference ?? 
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

R is in their room trys to sleep, but cant.He  goes to the sofa and sits there.G enters room, They looking at each other, but nobody says anything.She goes to sit infront of the mirror.He looks at her, she looks at him, he looks away, she removes her earing and looks then at R, Ketki enters with some Dish.G stands up, Ketki says, you didnt eat anything , R looks a little bit shocked.

I found this part so cute... both of them were upset by their first fight!!!
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: JustJ

woooooooooo, see even he is seeing changes, why r they messing up things so badly ............ 

Rach , if they turn G as P, then no need to end Ruhu story na ? where is the difference ?? 

Dont get it yaaar 🤣. I have no clue where they are going with this. Why would they change G like this. The whole point of the show is lost now. Nothing G says makes sense any more- I just dont get how a pretend SR will help the situation, neither do I understand how having babies solve anything. Her attitude from yestarday totally backfired with now R saying he wont go to office at all🤣 .
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Darine1980

I found this part so cute... both of them were upset by their first fight!!!

This is the part I loved the most in the show today. How they both behaved after the fight was very cute, where both were upset and both were not talking.
TitansFan thumbnail
Lol, rach , Babies never solve problem in this situation , it will look forced and pathetic if they show Raga consummation , 

Dont worry again she will shed million tons of tears n he will melt and promise to go to work 

she knows him , he was not interested in going to work, but yet he went, he did some work , came back and was having fun , which was not horrible , being him , its great to see him do atleast that , she went OTT with her stupidity ...................... 

Darine1980 thumbnail

Hi,

I''ve read all your comments, they were really funny!But can someone can explain me what G want from R in the very last part? Does she want a baby from him?? she's serious or she just wants to pretend in front of everyone???  R agree for something but O don't know exactly what???
I really dont' understand... I am confused! plz can someone eplain me what's going on???
Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

Lol, rach , Babies never solve problem in this situation , it will look forced and pathetic if they show Raga consummation , 

Dont worry again she will shed million tons of tears n he will melt and promise to go to work 

she knows him , he was not interested in going to work, but yet he went, he did some work , came back and was having fun , which was not horrible , being him , its great to see him do atleast that , she went OTT with her stupidity ...................... 

I am not that sure that any consummation will take place so soon!!!
TitansFan thumbnail
@Darine1980:- thanks , good to hear that ...............
pinkcarnation thumbnail
oooh, rg were so cute today.  i loved their fight sequence and then make up.  for me the best part of the r and g relationship is their normality and realistic behavior.
pinkcarnation thumbnail
Originally posted by: Darine1980

Hi,

I''ve read all your comments, they were really funny!But can someone can explain me what G want from R in the very last part? Does she want a baby from him?? she's serious or she just wants to pretend in front of everyone???  R agree for something but O don't know exactly what???
I really dont' understand... I am confused! plz can someone eplain me what's going on???

G does not want a baby from R, she understand that he will never give her that place in life.  She wants him to "pretend" like they are happy with the idea of conceiving a child, so that jr and rr will be happy.  in essence, she is trying to defeat rr, by showing that she has won over rudra and he is willing to consummate the marriage.  however, it is all a ruse.