lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Ek Jog Jisko Samaj Na Paye Log
Iqbal Khan & Binny Sharma AKA Rudra & Gauri/RaGa AT

14th AT

Thank you Shini & Chandu for helping out with writing sketches
and Shikha for the banners and the sig

IF YOU WANNA BECOME A MEMBER PLEASEE PM ME..
orr click on thanks..to this post ..will add ya

please dont open other AT's for them without permission๐Ÿ˜ณ

Link To The Next AT
Edited by -Ravjot- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rules
  • No Bashing of any kind is allowed Everyone is welcome but please dont bring negativityinto the AT
  • Only 3 replys per Quote
  • You can talk about anything related to Sangini but dont go too much into detail unless its about RaGa

I'll edit this with more soon as of now this much ๐Ÿ˜†

wida | lilindiangurl13 Salz. Anands_Fan -Fizzylicious- | *4rom heaven*  -tellyaddict- | 49erFan   xx-Rai-xx hewascool90210 | indian_beauty Anuhia -DazlingAngel- | moon_mine | abhita | Mrs. SIR | -Pooji- | MP_Radha | iqra_ashraf | -fsn- | Chandni- | angelic shaz | mohitrocks | 2010huma | Iqbal_loverAnee sharmida -Shankar | -Neelam- | Cwezy_Manoola ShaFiLICIOUS k_anjali12 |  _SuMmEr_LoVe_ | -JONAKI- | Chocolover101 | Aabrayy acrewood .Jiya. atop | Esha.ARian4rlyf | vena.cava. | cute1122 | HotMess AR4eve chandarani | FebruaryFlower diya_snow meeti05 | killerkinrul rusha4003 | aesa | xanonymousx | -_AfridiMalik_- | nik_sweetpoison | pomegranate | Vidya85 | Kajenaliya | -Rummy- | Rach1 | jetredrose --Keenu.Gill--- | Hunk101 | strongirl | shipzrox | JayaV | Mishti7861 desikimsam shanakforever gauranitai dramebaaz arunima_luvdsky music_l0ver036 arunima_luvdsky Princezz22 lazy_mariyum *Shruti* RatiKoni rshah1950 preet22 desikimsam bengali.rani97 amuktha | ManEet_KaSh ..-Zaara-.. snowhitepinkzz KaJenYaianSanju acrewood ..Sonii.. heersweetie | rati_arjun | Sallu_King | Veenu_Vivian | Sananya09 | Artemis678 | kaasshh | soniquree | evasumiLadyMacbeth | tinatartari NikkieGR8** cintu | jakrmoonstruck | Broken_Heart72 | .Angel | Binny1247 | mysticgoryfilms | ht312 | starry.phoenix | rkath | fijiana | Sarah.Shehryar | OrientalDancer | monaghosh | alujna-21 | acre | Armaan-KSGMehak_Luvs_RaniSweet_WatersAmber10shivani003 pinkcarnation |  tinsel |  Miketa | nycsweetie |

Total members so far is 124. If you like to be added then Please press the Like Button

Starting from this week we'll have a RaGa of the week for the AT. This will be choosen by the members here and sometimes by me or wida. The member that will be picked will be based on how much time they spend here and how much they take part in all the discussions. We're doing this so we get to know each of the members more.

1. Rach1
2. JayaV
3. .Jiya.
4. -JONAKI- 
5. Artemis678 

The RaGa of the week is
*4rom heaven*

congrats Jaya here are few questions to answer.

1. Real Name-
2. Age-
3. Birthday-
4. Location-
5. Interests-
6. Occupation-
7. 5 facts about you-
8. Your Best Friends on IF-
9. How you landed here-
10. Who's your Favorite in the Show-
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Are we allowed to post yet??Cause the last AT reached 150 pages.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes Mel we can post now. we are done with 15th one.
*4rom heaven* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
16th AT!!! Woohooooo!!!! ๐Ÿฅณ

For some reason, i'm not able to watch today's episode...don't know if its my pc or the videos! Is anyone else having the same prob, i mean are the videos working fine? They take forever to load and keep getting stuck!! I feel like killing my pc ๐Ÿ˜”

And oh, me ROTW? Yay!! Will come back to answer the Qs...
pinkcarnation thumbnail
Guys, I've found you. Congratulations on finishing the last thread.  whew, that took a long time.